Frequent Posters

xaviara thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: FaizaNivRen

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!
HELLO NAVS DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!! 😃
A Massive KinHa Fan, I Seee???? 😆
KinHa ARE SOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!! 😳
I too kinda had this thing for them from the start, they just look SO good together, as I would comment on YT!!!!
Thank You SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Much!!!!!
Lool, remaining positive is just something I feel is really important right now, since it keeps and opens SO many directions for the mind to wonder, and make a GREAT story in!
Yupp, Viren's attitude is what we fell in love with, and there is NOTHING wrong in him using his attitude to prove something, for which he believes is right, and since he DOES love Neha, URGH, I mean Nivi, Viren will never hurt her.

Soooo, B + (Be Positive 😉)

hiya my sweetiepie !!! *hugs*

Oh yeah, me a dia hard KinHa fan too! I just love their friendly rapport and masti !!! They are too cute !!! 😆

I was down the dumps when I read the latest article, but am back to being positive again !! so just gonna take one day at a time !! *hugs*

nuts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Excruciating

Navz, so true, a KinHa interview right now, would be a wonderful treat for all of us. Maybe considering the current track in CCBM, we cannot think about NivRen really but we can of course root for KinHa, right??😆 😉 God, you are reminding me once again about them and making me think of the last song sequence segment where Neha sang, 'Pehla Nasha'. 😍 I am so in love with KinHa in that particular segment and have said this before, that cannot exactly pin point what it is but something was different between them, it sure was.

Hi guys, i actually went back and checked some of the past interviews of kinshuk with sara and one particularly with angad also and the way they were teasing each other and all that looked more like how siblings behave - never let the other get a word in and running around and all that. However, with neha u see a totally different kinshuk, one very serious and gentlemanly until the last one. There u could see a comfort level - the smiles that were exchanged and the closeness - u think kinny takes his cues from neha? Also, from that to have enacted the dance scenes and the hugs very well they needed to have a comfort level which they have now probably achieved coz of haveing been working together for 4 months now.
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello girls. So r we still discussing Viren and whether he loves Nivi or not. Faiza I jut read ur post and lovely post sweetie and totally agree with u. In my opinion also he lloves Nivi since childhood coz in his flasback scene with CC also he said that he loves Nivi more than his life. He remember everything good or bad that happened in his life in hiss childhood so how can he forget his love. o I'm assuming that he loved her since the childhood and I hope it goes that way.
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Zarmeen Dii!!
Helloooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
And Yup, I also have that same feeling.
That Viren could never get Nivi, and now that he has, he is SO possesive about her, because he is scared of losing her, hence the possesiveness, which is actually understandable.
zarmeeno thumbnail
Originally posted by: FaizaNivRen

@Zarmeen Dii!!

Helloooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
And Yup, I also have that same feeling.
That Viren could never get Nivi, and now that he has, he is SO possesive about her, because he is scared of losing her, hence the possesiveness, which is actually understandable.

That's y he wants her to hate S. coz he wants her completley and never think abt S.coz that's what he said when he was talking to himself that Nivedita that use to love S. will now hate S. and it will start from today.
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: nuts

Hi guys, i actually went back and checked some of the past interviews of kinshuk with sara and one particularly with angad also and the way they were teasing each other and all that looked more like how siblings behave - never let the other get a word in and running around and all that. However, with neha u see a totally different kinshuk, one very serious and gentlemanly until the last one. There u could see a comfort level - the smiles that were exchanged and the closeness - u think kinny takes his cues from neha? Also, from that to have enacted the dance scenes and the hugs very well they needed to have a comfort level which they have now probably achieved coz of haveing been working together for 4 months now.

Yep I have seen most of Bidaai segments and if you see Kinshuk with sara, angad and parul, it is usually like kids doing masti together !!! pulling each other legs, teasing, bickering back and forth !!! 😆 But with Neha I see a different Kinshuk, a more matured one, who still loves to tease and do masti but who is also takes care that his masti or teasing doesn't hurt or offend his co stars !! And I agree with you, initially the awkwardness between the two were because Kinshuk was a new comer in a already close knit cast, whereas with Sara, Angad and Parul they started had worked together from the starting ! But now that KinHa have worked together for 4 months now, we can easily see that they have become friends, and I think that is what was the difference we could not pin point !! and after doing romantic scenes, even the toughest ice breaks between two people !!! 😊
mahix3 thumbnail
So no one missed me, eh? 
😭
zarmeeno thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahix3

So no one missed me, eh? 

😭

Jaani we all miss u but I myself was not online that much today.
asyadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Payal count me in! Of course I support Nivi, poor thing is going to need considering what's in store for her!
mahix3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Jaani we all miss u but I myself was not online that much today.

I come back and everyone has disappeared!