Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani - Page 64

Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

lets start Niveditha we are with you thread. !

and support her.

I mean we love Kinshuk NO DOUBT!!!! but, Viren right now is not in our hearts

I agree with payal.

and ofcourse we have many people but then again i do not want to break our .. unity too...
 may be we can just talk abotu their relationship

as in Niveditha, we are with you.. with or without viren

Suchi, why don't you do the honors this time around?? We still have some 70 more pages to finish on this thread but you can initiate the new thread once this one is nearing the end. What say??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah but
I want everyone's approval. I am not going to be the one to break the unity.

Navz has to agree, millee has to agree mahi, rach , kettym, shova everyone..

(sorry who ever's name i didn;t mention)

so once everyone agrees we can do that. I do not want it to be like a Different thing...

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

yeah but
I want everyone's approval. I am not going to be the one to break the unity.

Navz has to agree, millee has to agree mahi, rach , kettym, shova everyone..

(sorry who ever's name i didn;t mention)

so once everyone agrees we can do that. I do not want it to be like a Different thing...

Suchi right now we are together we all only root for Nivedita sweetu you start new thread as for now NivRen hold no meaning.
Scintillating thumbnail
Hello girls!! I have cleared this post because we all decided not to open an only Nivedita support thread as we still believe in NivRen and rooting for their love to blossom. šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜
Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
mittusingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

MY SCATTERED THOUGHTS

In our small world of forum we can see a lot of different beliefs/comments flying about some of the characters in CCBM: here is a small summary of what I saw today:

Viren - For some it doesn't matter that he has changed a new leaf from lover boy to this evil person who is out for vengeance, they are infact enjoying Viren being the stalker as they are hoping that Viren has all the right reasons for what he is doing?? Some want him to suffer as he has done a hideous thing and he has hurt his love of his life - his wife, some think he will be guilty after some time and will turn over a new leaf again as they do in spring and be the perfect husband as we all want him to be. Some have even referenced him to RAM, RAVAN, KARNA (I will not be specific as i do not know these great characters of Hindu epics)ā€¦some just detest him portraying as a villain and anticipate that he will the hero soon and this is all just a nightmare

Nivi - Some think Nivi is going to be hurt like crazy and may leave the SOOD family, Some think she will come through this and will shine like a diamond in the rough..., Some think she will go back to SID, some think she will stay with Viren, some think she will be indifferent to Viren and SID, and some have thoughts about her being the god and treating her hubby of his illness/sickness

SID ā€“  Some are happy that SID is not the stalker, some are sad that he is not, Some are just upset that he is being framed, some think he is a real nice peson, some sympatize with him for losing the love of his life and gaining a foolish wife like Divya, some think, some are plain sickened by his silence, some think he must have done something bad in his childhood and some just don't care!!

Divya - This is the character who is not grown according to me as I went through so many posts and comments and nobody has anything nice to say about this character except that she was a good sister to Nivi until the jealousy track started and then that too went down the drain.

Some People with no particular opinion -  they just wants to see how story unfolds as they are more interested in the future than in the present or past!!

Now lets talk about two things I saw in the articles...

Viren is an ANTI HERO ā€“ This is what I think CT's want to show all of us:

Viren is reluctant hero who does not consider himself capable of accomplishing the goal.(when he says I cannot do it without you for Nivedita) Viren is extremely charismatic, extremely intelligent, educated and cunning, but he also is cynical and dark side. I hope that Nivi delves into Viren's insecurities and hoping that with all of his flaws and shortcomings he too will be able to rise above the challenges and end victoriously.

I am sure Viren has had a pretty rough life and full of tragic flaws which has made  things so intense for him to go up to this level

We are all facing to question the limits of our own moral integrity in trying to explain Viren character. How much are we willing to extend our own comfortable boundaries to see life from a different point of view than the classic hero who is beyond reproach. By the end of this journey I am hoping that he transforms into a happier or more complete person.

I personally love the whole Anti hero perspective as they add so much "flavor" to the pot. We all liked Viren because he was taking action where the rest of the hero characters didn't because of their good morals and society laws. He reacted to his anger about perceived injustices. We wanted Viren to succeed because we were angry too, Viren filled a void in Nivi's lives, the void where she felt powerless. He made us feel like something right is being done to equalize things, even if it is wrong. Even though Viren is considered an antihero he is our hero because he is doing what no one else would do. (for eg: SID had so much anger against JW but couldn't do anything as he is bound by moral grounds)

For all who wants the old Viren back the love guruā€¦.my sincere request is try to see this change as much positively as you can. I know this change hurt many of you and the challenge to change our emotions or thoughts are not as easy as they do in TV SOAPS.

Viren doesn't LOVE Nivi

Nivi gained self reliance (as viren left her on her own mst of the time when difficulty followed but only came to her rescue when things were unable to be handled anymore by her)

She now knows there is a reason to laugh (Please see Viren's meet with Nivi on their 3rd meet)

She learnt to fight for herself not for others but just for her!!

Nivi learnt that she too is beautiful and came in face to face with her sensual side (Every time Viren looked at her she felt beautiful and started realizing the woman power of sensuality)

She got over her fear of the unknown (If you see some of the stalker episode she kept telling herself to be strong)

There are so many positives but I understand that CT's gave us a picture of the faultless/perfect pair and most sincere relationship between Nivi and Viren and shattered it the next instance. We all have our reason to be mad and disappointed and some even hurting as the fictional characters played by both Neha and Kinshuk were beautiful. I have also lost my sleep watching their initial episodes over and over again.

BUT

Can you imagine anybody having a The Perfect relation for everā€¦ I mean how tiresome can it be after a whileā€¦..if Viren was constantly rescuing Nivi from the villainsā€¦Divya always jealous of Nivi, SID always keeping mum, YD always with a angry face, VD always having a sad face, BS no where in pictureā€¦ā€¦..there needs to be a twist in the story and this is what CT's have chosen best as I am 100% sure they also didn't know how to turn the story and we all put a huge dent in their story line as Nivi and Viren's love story was such a hit.

I am not talking for or against any character as I enjoyed Viren and Nivi and now open to what the CT's are throwing at us...So keep watching CCBM and let the story unfold!!

xaviara thumbnail
Suchi, we still have 80 pages left and with all of us not discussing much and then the weekend coming up it will be few more epi's before we can start a new thread, by that time, I think we will have an idea whether to continue with NivRen or starts with  Nivedita thread !! Because I certainly won't mind having a Nivi thread only, but everyone has to agree, or at least majority has to agree !!
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am not yet ready to separate them, I believe in love and it hurts to see that Nivi losing hers. But I watch CCBM for Nivi only so what the hell if everyone is in, I don't mind putting NivRen for hold until things get sorted out.
Suchi- thumbnail
I agree with you navz.. I dont want like only niveditha thread But I want a support her thread.
I dont want to break ties with viren but at the same time I cannot hand them together at this point : ( so lets see how this goes.

Suchi- thumbnail
Mittu awesome analysis dear. I know None of us want to give up really and we agree how long will nivi be foreshadowed by viren

And thats why I want Strong Nivi.

Scintillating thumbnail
Hey Mythri, sweets!! šŸ¤— How are you dear?? That's an awesome post! šŸ‘ I loved how you have summarized everyone's different opinions about the 4 main characters. And, you are so right and agree with keeping the attitude that you are suggesting, just keep watching CCBM and let the story unfold..