NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani - Page 49

Posted: 13 years ago
rachu jaan...i'm not sure of dis theory of self-framing but it sounds gud...

ketty dear...thanx 4 d explanation...i was confused abt dat...
Hii Guyzzzz Hu r u 2dy ?  🤗🤗🤗🤗

i m eager 2 ask dis ques as yest all were veryyy veryyy upset but i thnk after 2dy's epi i don't thnk there should b any doubt regarding Virn's love for Nivi .

Gyzzz , After 2dy's episode it is almost clear ki VIREN is OBESSED for Nivi frm his Childhood . n i m happyy ki atleast He is nt been shown faking n his Love for Nivi is nt Fake but He is just 2 much obessed for Nivi .Becozzz he venever ever got any love frm his family n he was always hated by his own family 😡😭  n I thnk dis is d only reason why he was sent 2 boarding n away frm his family by JAAl so tht he could b away frm Nivi . n Now later on When Nivi will come 2 know abt his obessiveness , i m damnn sure becozz She loves him so much so she definatelyy will understand her . Wht u say guyzz ? 

See GUzzz I already told u nothng is predictable when it comes 2 Viren n thata is wht d beauty n uniqueness of his char n that is why we love him . ( PLzz let us accept ki we love him , Yes u all hated him n still hate him but surelyy it can't b permanant lol ) I told u guyzz ki We hav 2 see d story track patientlyy n understand it . We hav 2 understand Viren becozz he is nt so easy 2 undrstand . So guyzzzz Keep ur trust on Viren .

n plzz Ketty I request u tll d time everythng regarding comes out related 2 Viren plzz don't cll him by thtt Name . plzzz it is my request .I hope u understand
Edited by sushmitadutta - 13 years ago
wer's navi today?....did she decide to skip d epi?...
Rach that's the most positive thought I heard from you in last two days. Sweetie I don't know what to believe anymore. My heart feels heavy, it's like someone has put a huge rock on it. I can't think anything and may don't want to think, we always end up being wrong and then we have to start from scratch. They have created a lots of layer around Viren's character, we have no choice but to wait and watch while it unfolds. But like most I am hating this track.
nivi should actually ask him as to y he is having their childhood pics!!!!!!!! and should compel him to tell what is in his mind!!!!!!!! before committing more mistakes!!!!!! once when she comes to know his 20 years of love for her ,she will herself love him!!!!
Originally posted by anjubala

I am hating this track.. sorry girls, i am in no mood to write anything... will come back later.
Hi Anju!! 🤗 How are you dear?? Or, I guess shouldn't ask, huh? 😔 Yes, this has been so depressing. I am so trying to remain positive but it is so hard to hold onto that hope that Viren loves Nivi. Unfortunately we don't have any choice but to go through this and see what the CTs have in store for us. 😭 Sorry, dear that today even you are feeling so down. See, even Navz has also not come online today. I wonder how she is doing?

i was thinking abt d scene wer PV asked dadi for nivi's hand...he said she's d only girl he ever loved....n d cc blackmail scene is wer we got d idea of childhood obsession...

maybe dats true...but i desperately want a scene atleast tmrw wer he'll show some real concern 4 nivi...though we may not be able to believe it...
Originally posted by gmann2010

Rach that's the most positive thought I heard from you in last two days. Sweetie I don't know what to believe anymore. My heart feels heavy, it's like someone has put a huge rock on it. I can't think anything and may don't want to think, we always end up being wrong and then we have to start from scratch. They have created a lots of layer around Viren's character, we have no choice but to wait and watch while it unfolds. But like most I am hating this track.

Keetty Jaan give me a bigggggggg 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

n plzz Jaan don't b Upset . n Just Relaxx . I know it is difficult 2 do bbut u should keep ur trust on Viren . Come on Yarr At d end we want Nivi's Hapiness rght ? n As far as Viren is concerened , It is confirmed ki He is obessive for Nivi since Childhood n So we cn relaxx as now we know ki He is nt faking at all n whtever he said 2 Nivi was totalyy frm his heart . 😃 

As far as His all Stalker thng is concereend , It is been planned frm beginning only dear rght frm Viren enteerd in d show as seeng dis only Kinny sighned dis show as he liked it challenging . So dear don't worry Wht all we want tht Nivi is loved by Viren n here we r getting obessive love of Viren 2 Nivi .😆  I know his way of  getting attraction of Nivi was wrong but dear try 2 understand frm Viren's POV ,He is just nt a lover , He is nt a normal Lover like Sid , He is a obesed lover n so his way of showing his love is alo different n tht Nivi has 2 understand n she will becozz Viren is heer True love n he always gave her hapiness n made her laugh n smile .So wht else we want ? rght ?😉
Edited by sushmitadutta - 13 years ago
Nah I am not very hopeful but aise hi just a thought came to my mind after reading ashly update as he is sowing doubts in the mind of Nivi, Chanchal and Sid. He didn't answered Chanchal properly, he manipulated Nivi about train ticket didn't said he was not in shimla, he also sowed doubt in Sid's mind. Either he is too confident that he can never be caught after these loop holes. As he is too sharp then why is he doing everything himself if he can take a helper with him he could easily hire 2 goons and watch from distance but he is involving himself in every game he plays. So this is quite wierd and different story.
Ok Girls i dont believe i am saying this but i am actually intrigued with the story line and really want to see whats going to happen next... Some things are a bit clear now :

1. Viren knew about Sid being at home while the incident with BS happened since without Nivi telling him he told that to everyone.. So he has to be home at that time... I hope it clicks Nivi too..

2. Viren is not with JAAL in their plans. He is alone in this operation and does not care much for his parents....

3. The statement " get out of my way" dont think meant anything coz had we not known that he is the stalker we would not have taken it seriously.. It could be a random joke. The other option is do not try to save Sid... Since she did not take his name when Viren insisted to tell him who she doubted on

4. Did u girls notice the snap was folded exactly between Nivi and Sid, implying seperation... it was not folded to the centre point.... So this would mean a childhood love story .... But y wouldn;t he recognise her by her name from the begining. So may be he knew it was her from the begining and hence was always protective about her and this was just not shown to the viewers...

I would now want to wait and watch how they take it forward provided Viren actually loves Nivi.. And if he is just pretending to be the stalker i would be on cloud 9....