Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ashred12

hi zarmeen dear...ya its all confusing....

Hey Ash I'm getting sick and tired of these articles it is better that we don't get any articles coz that way we will take  the story at it comes coz of psychotic article we started believeing that atleast his love for Nivi is real and he is not there for revenge and that is y we supported their jodi with full josh and now this.
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ashred12

sanju dear...wer u still lost in dat shirtless scens? πŸ˜‰

u know how many CAPS i took of dat scene? over 60 CAPS!
I have set it as my wallpaper, i am continuously watching dat scene..now all i need is a HOT SHOT song or music so i can make the world's hottest VM which will leave no choice for kinshuk but to comment on it πŸ˜›
Help me please
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hello my sweet friends as I promised I will write a short story on CCBM and characters being same

Sid, Divya, Nivedita, Viren JAAL, VD, YD and BS but I will add 2 additional characters

Tarun (Kinshuk mahajan)

He is twin twin of Viren when Chanchal gave birth to both their kid. Tarun was stolen by a servant who took him to her house but later he died when Tarun was 6 months old and he was raised in ST. marry orphanage in Delhi.  Though he doesn't have family but loved by all there due to his lovely nature. He is passionate about music, He loves bikes, but he is really good human being who loves everyone, cares for all, selfless, value relationships, honest, straightforward to the face character responsible, fight for truth and needy people at the same time little childish, naughty and always spread smile on the face of everyone. He rarely loses his temper but when loses then god save other person and have great self-respect.  He went through many hardships through childhood and worked as mechanic in garage to fulfil his needs and continue his studies but never loosed heart. Now he has become lawyer who fights for right of old, young people.

Vibha (Rishma)

She is twin of Divya and was kidnapped by Kaveri when she was 6 yr old as wanted to take revenge on HL because due to her Kaveri lost her son because HL to save Divya threw her son in well. But when Vibha entered Kaveri's house Kaveri again become pregnant and gave rise to a little daughter so they loved Vibha now but couldn't forgive HL for her selfishness therefore couldn't torture Vibha but ignored her, never gave her love but took good care of her, her requirements of money and her studies whereas they love and pamper her younger sister to bits. Vibha grown up as lonely child with lots of money and without the required love and with the feeling she is not much loved as her sister. She is a very good hearted person, little arrogant, bold and shy. She turned out to be best daughter, sister and person though not receiving that love which require made her hungry for love. She is not crying baby and full of life, handles her problems herself, intelligent, worldly wise and know how to support right.

Both Tarun and Vibha are best friends. I chose Kinshuk and Rishma because I wanted to make them kids of JAAL and HLPT to give them answers of their selfishness. Further I like Neha and Kinshuk chem and Abhishek and Rishma also looks good together and if Divya was not mean I would have rooted for their Jodi too but now I don't root for any Jodi. So I am making a new jodi's Tarun-Nivi and Sid-Vibha and they will fight together for the justice of Nivi and Sid.

In this I am going to punish Divya and Viren for their wrongdoings give them 3rd degree torture and but can't let my fav actor out of story and not getting Nivi so bring him as Tarun back to get Nivi by proving his love to her and Vibha for Sid who will also heal the wounds of Sid given by Divya.

Should I right are you ready
Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 13 years ago
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

Ashly janu all the best for watching the show πŸ˜Š

Sanju must have made a big poster of the shirtless pic πŸ˜†

how did you know? 😲
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Can anyone tell me what viren was mentioning when he was talking to himself that whatever he got today for that he can bear any pain. is he mentioning that he got nivi or he is successful in trying to frame sid??

VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zarmeeno

Hey Ash I'm getting sick and tired of these articles it is better that we don't get any articles coz that way we will take  the story at it comes coz of psychotic article we started believeing that atleast his love for Nivi is real and he is not there for revenge and that is y we supported their jodi with full josh and now this.

yeah why they are confusing usπŸ˜•Viren doesn't love Nivi???????????????????😲😲😲its really difficult 2 believe😭
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rach I like your SS and character sketch of Tarun and Vibha, Please continue soon sweetie. 
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SanKi4eva

how did you know? 😲

Lol it is easy to guess janu considering how crazy u r for him... πŸ˜†

You know what Sanju u must have noticed earlier that Kinny had lot of hair on his chest (whatever was visible when he wore shirts and not Tee and also on hands... The last romantic sequence i did not find a single hair on his hands and was wondering y did he suddenly get his hands waxed πŸ˜†

and then i read the article yesterday morning that Viren would have a scar on his back while bathing and then i realised y the waxing πŸ€£
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hoping to see a silver lining..😭
CTs, dont be so cruel..πŸ₯Ί.

part1-

continues fm yday's scene. nivi still doesnt say anything n PV leaves.
yash-ks scene.
PV questioning servants in hall abt rope, vd room lock n sargi thali. cc yd vd present. nivi comes hearing him shouting.
cc says nivi is mental.
sidya comes. viren says i'll prove she is fine. i'll prove.
PV says i took her out to save fm troubles but trouble followed n attacked her.
vd shocked. cc  yd r in disbelief.
yd badmouths nivi.
PV says sid was also there. dd shocked.
PV says we didnt call sid but he was there n saw d attackers. he asks sid 4 confirmation in between.
he also says sid was here during bs bad health.
so both say its not nivi's illusion. dd is shocked dat sid was with nivi.

coming up-cc tells PV dat i think dere's more to wat u say,isnt it...PV has an expression dat looks like "dont even try, u'll never know"