Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: xaviara

Shova I'm in shock, I was not this upset even yesterday because I had hope, especially in Kinny's words that he is going to be doing everything for love !! More then CT's I feel betrayed my Kinny !!! 😭

me too navz i am totally upset now, i was also counting on Kinny. is there anyway this article can be fake jaan??
i was also thinking this was all for love but now its all ruinedCry
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@navi...i understand dear...u wer giving such +ve views n making us +ve... now not only CTs but even KM has cheated us...😡
_Hira_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Guys, breathe. OK so Viren doesn't love Nivi, that's a slap in the face I know but we still don't know the causality for his hatred. I guess whatever it may be, the blemish this has created in our eyes as far as NivRen is concerned will remain, yet still let's try to see his side of the story. Sorry I'm just really trying hard to remain hopeful here because I guess I am too attached to this jodi and I'm not willing to give up on them yet :(

The show's creative head, Ritesh said, "Viren isn't a negative character, but more of an anti-hero." << That just jolted me, like totally snapped me because, to my mind, that's like a sharp reversal from what we'd been thinking all along i.e how Viren's had been Nivi's "hero" right from the beginning etc. Oh well. I'll admit I am upset and may be my whole stint of keeping the positivity going on around here is in vain but I know for a fact that CTs should be smart enough to figure out the consequences of toying with NivRen. Another thing that stands as a solace is the fact Viren might have utilized Nivi but he doesn't HATE her atleast, like he isn't spiteful of her or her being. His hatred for Sid has overshadowed his appreciation and acknowledgement of anyone else around him. Maybe he doesn't believe in relationships, be it love, friendship etc, anymore. Just brainstorming, trying to keep up my spirits :(

On the other hand, it's a huge blow because we know Nivi is in for the shock of her life. It's going to be sad and awful seeing her come face to face with reality but I guess I'll skip that episode for sure. As I mentioned before, this time I want Nivi to remain unyielding and do a total 360, give Viren a piece of her mind and get out of his life. My poor Nivi :(:(:(

xaviara thumbnail
Hira, am glad at least you are still hopeful, but I'm sorry, I'm really upset right now !! Please excuse me girls !! I need to leave !!
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Navs wait honey dont leave. Really want all you girls support at this time since i cant stop thinking about the articles from day 1 of kinny's entry. how can they lie to us yaar... and y would kinny take an anti hero role just coz he gets to play different shades. isn;t he scared of loosing his new found fans. he knows that CCBM has given him many fans...
ashred12 thumbnail

my only hope was dat viren has some feelings 4 nivi...now i dont know y i'll watch d show...

btw guys, d articles r always half true only in our prev experience....viren hating sid is true so i'm hoping d statement abt viren not loving nivi is false..
Shayafan thumbnail
I really want all the mystery to come out asap and then Nivi should be shown giving a tight slap on his face and getting out of his life not before giving him a nice lecture (the ct's better do this scene beautifully).... And i want him to repent for his actions till he lives....😡

Only few of us have read the article as of now. Imagine what shock other janus are in for when they come ol later. RAchu for sure would be shattered and it will b difficult to get her back to the show
Edited by SnehaNivRenFan - 13 years ago
shubabegum thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

how can there do this to us nivren fan i hate them there broke our trust on viren by making him the stalker and now there saying he doesnt love her.i just hope when nivi finds out about viren i want her to leave him i hope he suffers alot,i hate him now.i just hope nivi doesnt fogive him. now i want her to get a job live indepadently,live the jungle house.

Shayafan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashred12

my only hope was dat viren has some feelings 4 nivi...now i dont know y i'll watch d show...

btw guys, d articles r always half true only in our prev experience....viren hating sid is true so i'm hoping d statement abt viren not loving nivi is false..

Seriously Ashly i dont think the articles are completely right always.. some part of it usually doesnot turn out the way it was said.. it has happened many times before. Else why would Kinny say that Viren loves Nivedita and its all for love... had he mentioned only that its all for love i would have thought love for his parents. coz they did not get status in family and even him and he blames sid for it coz he got everything but then kinny mentioned that he loves nivedita and still is not denying it.. so what does article mean?
ashred12 thumbnail
rachu was going to write a story on nivi taking revenge on viren...wonder if she'll do it now...

i wonder wat'll be mahi's reaction...she was d only +ve person yday soon after d epi...