Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think all of us need to go thru a few rounds of deep breathing and mediation to calm all our frazzled nerves.  We all had ourselves into this so much...sleepless nights and all....just becoz  of our craze for this jodi. 
So lets calm down and listen to some of the voices of reason here.  So many people have given so many positive views to this scenario that was given to us last night...finding reasons for his actions, defending his actions.  So lets try and stay positive just a little bit.  Lets watch the next few episodes and see what happens.  I know many feel terribly let down by Viren's confusing character.  But maybe there is more than what we see.  Our minds are all in chaos with his actions, his dialogues to Nivi, etc..  So lets be a little more patient and see what happens. 

Maybe Navz is right, maybe what Mahi said makes a lot of sense.  Maybe another person...sorry abt the name...savera? who is a doctor gave us her analysis...so maybe what they have all said is true.  So lets stay calm and watch a few more episodes and then decide. 
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tamushi

hi vidya,shova,Ash,Navz,Millie,Savera and everyone

I have just gone through last 4 pages.
brilliant analysises by Millie,Navz and Savera. It helped in soothing my mind.Thanks a lot.

hey jaan how r u sweety
yeh i really loed their analysis too
And Navz theory OMG was wonderful and i think the story will go this way hopefully then i will be happy.

ok gotta go sweety cya tomorrow
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Please read the new article. Our positivity goes BANG......
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: vids08

what new article sweety??OMG what shocking new r we about to here now. can u give me the link sweety thanks
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: vids08

I just did, for all of you who doesn't know which article, this is the link

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1596328

I'm more upset by this article then I was last night because I had hopes, but they are completely shattered !! i don't think I want to watch this show anymore !! 😭

Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Okay Girls just a random thought came to my mind... I have started thinking now that Viren was only the last stalker and was not involved in the earlier ones. And the last incident was only to frame Sid so that the original stalker comes out in open to confesses his/her crime. But only a person who loves Sid to the extreme can admitt such a ghastly crime so it has to be some1 out of  YD and VD. VD still does not fit in (and moreover they would not like to take it the Bidaai route) and initially we did doubt YD, so the disclosure abt Viren's involvement will remove all doubts on her and but the blame on Viren in the eyes of viewers. and now viewers will concentrate on Viren as stalker but it would turn out to be YD..... The article clearly says its for love.... Nivi could have died in the fire incident, and there was no framing in that incident so if Viren was the stalker what could he have achieved by doing that... Sorry guys i am repeating my earlier posts but it is difficult for me to understand the motives in the earlier ones if they want us to believe viren is the stalker. YD asked nivi to keep the can in store, and she knows that nivi is always in kitchen and when nivi came out for pooja, wanted to send her in to keep the diya near gas....she knows about Nivi's mothers past and was infact the reason for her committing suicide. Only one thing thats wierd in my theory is y did Viren say bad things about Sid in his self talk. now the reason could be because Sid did hurt Nivi earlier by not standing by her when she needed him and was in love with him. So the dialouges may be related to that coz Sid had hurt Viren's love and there is no badla involved.. i really hope this comes true otherwise y would Kinny accept such a role though it has different shades to potray. People would hate such a character and the CT's how can they take such a big risk, come NivRen are very popular now.. and even a die hard NivRen fan can not accept if they show that Viren's love was out of necessity or was pretending..... Even if Nivi forgives we wont... Okay back to reading posts.. Only could read 2-3 pages, and am flooded with thoughts continuously..
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Just now read d new article. My only hope gone. Dont know how i'll watch d show knowing he doesnt love her but only using her 😔Edited by ashred12 - 13 years ago
xaviara thumbnail
Sneha, stopped thinking, and read the new article, Viren did this all for revenge against Sid and he doesn't love Nivi ! He is the stalker !! 😭
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

I just did, for all of you who doesn't know which article, this is the link

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1596328

I'm more upset by this article then I was last night because I had hopes, but they are completely shattered !! i don't think I want to watch this show anymore !! 😭

OMGCryCryCryJust read it. Navz , i am seriously now crying my eyes out sweety OMG what is thisCryNAHIIIII. lets hope the article is wrong. oh god plz let this article be falseCry
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

Sneha, stopped thinking, and read the new article, Viren did this all for revenge against Sid and he doesn't love Nivi ! He is the stalker !! 😭

the article dosent make sense. it says he is anti-hero but previous article says he will be the new hero of 2011. NAVZCry