NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani - Page 34

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ashred12

Navi.. I luv u soooo much. Thanx a lot for d analysis of MP track. I really needed it.

(Though i'm still not happy with nivi getting hurt evenif it wasnt in his plan. Wish d CTs had shown him more guilty abt it.)

Ashley, they did show him guilty, he had tears in his eyes, he didnt take care of his own wound, and stayed with Nivi till he made sure she was okay, the relief and worry was so evident in his voice when he regained consciousness, only then he went back to his room and celebrated his victory !!
I also wanted to point something out !! Most of you might not agree with me and its okay, but I would still like to say it ! I have read quite a few posts saying that why should we forgive Viren, when we didn't forgive Sid, Divya, HL, CC and even Keshav, just because he is our favorite and we love NivRen !! Its not about him being our favorite or about our love for NivRen, I feel it is not fair to compare all the others with Viren, because whatever they did, they did it deliberately and with a Sane mind, Viren is mentally unstable !!! He is not well !!! Ask yourselves, would you really leave someone like that and move on ? Would your conscience allow any of you to do that ? And I'm sure that is the reason why Nivi will forgive and cure him !! And that is when their real story will start !! Maybe after she cures him he will leave Shimla for good, and Viren will repent, and do everything in his power to win her back !! Or maybe she will stay, and their love story will slwoly shape up as NivRen would be in love but would get to really know each other and then become husband and wife in the real sense !!
do u guys think viren is responsible for  the fire in the kitchen!!!!!!!!
it would have even killed nivi!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by savera2007

Hey guys,

Take a chill pill... It is a fiction and story can move any side according to the mood of the CTs...

But I have to say something here and it is that Viren is not psychotic (so far) nor is he having schizophrenia/split personality disorder. As a doctor and with experience in psychiatry, I would say that being psychotic is something different. He is obsessed with the thought of taking revenge from Sid and his passion and obsession is also Nivedita.

He is like everyone on the forum, between love and hatred and sometime his passion for Nivedita is overwhelming and sometimes it is the hatred for Sid that determines what to do next. But he come back to Nivedita all the time. She is the centre point for him. The only stability in his life, while everything according to him is in chaos.

My opinion is that Viren would not have used Nivedita as a pawn in the first place because Nivedita pretended to be in love with him and that hurted Sid a lot. He was more or less satisfied with that. But when Sid was going to call of the weeding, then he had to take a drastic step, which was to getting married to Nivedita. Somewhere I feel that he had a hope that Nivedita with time will fall in love with him and will forget Sid. But if Sid succeded in calling the weeding off, he will lose his love to someone, whom he has lost already everything thing to.

His love for Nivedita has always been there from the beginning, but when Nivedita took her time to get close to him, he somehow lost is patience and started this MP-drama. Ik teer se do shikaar.

There is no justification for what he did, but if we really see the scenes again... Everytime something bad has happend to Nivedita, it has been after she some way or the other have said no to him. A kind of trigger!

I am going to refer to Navz scene from the channel:

a) First time Nivedita sees the stalker is Scene 51 come just after scene 50 "the sleeping arrangement".

b) Maha pooja: The scene where he gifts her the pendant (scene 55), which he wanted to place at her neck and she "just accepts" and next day we see that fire broke out and other stuffs.

c) The scene with the parathas where Nivedita helps Divya to make Sids favorit parathas and what happens next NivRen's room is ransacked.

d) Scene 63 where Nivedita ask Viren to join office to HELP Sid, and is not interested to know where Viren and where is wasn't and then suddenly we see him scaring her in scene 65.

And the list can go on... He has this obssessive form of love for her where he gives her love and it somehow depends on how Nivedita respons. In the end, he have completely lost patience regarding waiting for her to love him and started to be more "brutal" towards her to gain her love and to eliminate the threath (Sid).

Somehow his behaviour makes perfect sense for me. I am not surprised and the problem with is massive insecurity can be solved if he allows Nivedita to come near him to such extent that he can tell her his wounds from his past. For that Nivedita has to take interest in him and the only way it can happen, is by showing that Nivedita loves him and that is what CTs are doing.

Nivedita is going to fall completely in love with him and the day is not far away (okey depends on how much CTs are going to drag the drama)... Viren's cure is Nivedita and Nivedita's cure is Viren. He has made her strong, bold and have also given her a lot of self-concious by doing all this. And all this is going to help Nivedita curing him.

Well that's are my thoughts ;)

I want to thank you for the bottom of my heart for this post !!! A POV from a professional goes a long way is helping us understand where Viren could be coming from !! Love you tons for this post !! *hugs*
Thanx navi dear.. I'm going to watch dat scene again..
But after dat scene, they show him thinking only abt sid n not once abt nivi. Even in d last scene, he was more abt making her tell sid's name n not thinking abt d pain she's going thru coz of d entire track.
anyone here to talk?? Navz i am loving you more and more :) *hugs* i think the only reason i am feeling better is cause of you, i am loving what ur writing sweety. And sorry about rushing out and going from FB , had an doctors appoinment and forgot about it lolz. but i am back so anyone still here to discuss??
Originally posted by savera2007

Hey guys,

Take a chill pill... It is a fiction and story can move any side according to the mood of the CTs...

But I have to say something here and it is that Viren is not psychotic (so far) nor is he having schizophrenia/split personality disorder. As a doctor and with experience in psychiatry, I would say that being psychotic is something different. He is obsessed with the thought of taking revenge from Sid and his passion and obsession is also Nivedita.

He is like everyone on the forum, between love and hatred and sometime his passion for Nivedita is overwhelming and sometimes it is the hatred for Sid that determines what to do next. But he come back to Nivedita all the time. She is the centre point for him. The only stability in his life, while everything according to him is in chaos.

My opinion is that Viren would not have used Nivedita as a pawn in the first place because Nivedita pretended to be in love with him and that hurted Sid a lot. He was more or less satisfied with that. But when Sid was going to call of the weeding, then he had to take a drastic step, which was to getting married to Nivedita. Somewhere I feel that he had a hope that Nivedita with time will fall in love with him and will forget Sid. But if Sid succeded in calling the weeding off, he will lose his love to someone, whom he has lost already everything thing to.

His love for Nivedita has always been there from the beginning, but when Nivedita took her time to get close to him, he somehow lost is patience and started this MP-drama. Ik teer se do shikaar.

There is no justification for what he did, but if we really see the scenes again... Everytime something bad has happend to Nivedita, it has been after she some way or the other have said no to him. A kind of trigger!

I am going to refer to Navz scene from the channel:

a) First time Nivedita sees the stalker is Scene 51 come just after scene 50 "the sleeping arrangement".

b) Maha pooja: The scene where he gifts her the pendant (scene 55), which he wanted to place at her neck and she "just accepts" and next day we see that fire broke out and other stuffs.

c) The scene with the parathas where Nivedita helps Divya to make Sids favorit parathas and what happens next NivRen's room is ransacked.

d) Scene 63 where Nivedita ask Viren to join office to HELP Sid, and is not interested to know where Viren and where is wasn't and then suddenly we see him scaring her in scene 65.

And the list can go on... He has this obssessive form of love for her where he gives her love and it somehow depends on how Nivedita respons. In the end, he have completely lost patience regarding waiting for her to love him and started to be more "brutal" towards her to gain her love and to eliminate the threath (Sid).

Somehow his behaviour makes perfect sense for me. I am not surprised and the problem with is massive insecurity can be solved if he allows Nivedita to come near him to such extent that he can tell her his wounds from his past. For that Nivedita has to take interest in him and the only way it can happen, is by showing that Nivedita loves him and that is what CTs are doing.

Nivedita is going to fall completely in love with him and the day is not far away (okey depends on how much CTs are going to drag the drama)... Viren's cure is Nivedita and Nivedita's cure is Viren. He has made her strong, bold and have also given her a lot of self-concious by doing all this. And all this is going to help Nivedita curing him.

Well that's are my thoughts ;)

u have indeed proved your capabilities!!!!!!!!!
you have given  a convincing and apprieciable analysis!!!!!!!!cool .hats off  ur great!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by ashred12

Thanx navi dear.. I'm going to watch dat scene again..
But after dat scene, they show him thinking only abt sid n not once abt nivi. Even in d last scene, he was more abt making her tell sid's name n not thinking abt d pain she's going thru coz of d entire track.

sweetheart, he was more concerned about Sid, because he knew Nivi was okay and again mentally stable to handle all this !! we can't forget that he is mentally disturbed and does not act like a normal person !!
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

anyone here to talk?? Navz i am loving you more and more :) *hugs* i think the only reason i am feeling better is cause of you, i am loving what ur writing sweety. And sorry about rushing out and going from FB , had an doctors appoinment and forgot about it lolz. but i am back so anyone still here to discuss??

hey shova, am here sweetie, but am leaving for 20 mins but will be back, will you still be here to discuss ??
Hi shova dear.. Did u read navi's theory?