Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys need to go and have lunch. i will try to come online soon bye.
peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

<font color="#3366ff" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Here I go about my negativity again. One thing I don't understand that if Viren is so smart then how come he doesn't think that when truth about him trying to frame Sid will come out, everyone in his family and Nivi's family will hate him. Does he think that he is invisible and won't get caught? Wouldn't that time his position will be worse than what he has today? And that infamous article said that KM will be a new face of hero in 2011. If this is what hero looks like then how bad villain will be. Oh god I am so mad, I think I am more mad at myself than Viren for blindly trusting him and ignoring all clues.</font>

When you plan something this big you dont think you'll get caught. Im sure Viren is sure in his head that there is no chance for him to get caught.

We still dont know why hes doing it! When we find that out things should be clearer .

I think hes different developments of his character is still getting developed...Im hoping you'll see a change in him later hopefully
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shova sweetie you are making perfect sense. And I truly admire you for putting so much efforts to make us all feel better. Sweetie I will be better in time, but today my mind has taken over and refuse to understand, so let's see how things plans out tomorrow. I am really praying that you, Navz, Anju, Milee, Mahi and Fiaza are right, I don't want yours trust to be broken.
Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh god new thread and more than 30 pages!!!!!!!!!!!!! Admire your faith Mahi. Lets see how the show shapes up. Would like to quit the show but cant without knowing if whatever happened in childhood is enough reason for this. So will keep watching with a heavy heart.
asyadada thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ’”One of Viren's qualities that has worked well for him is is patience and that is what is stated  in today's episode. This will allow him to escaping being detected for the time being, but he will slip up and be hasty at some point which will give him away.

I too am trying to be optimistic like the rest of you, but it's really hard. I'm angry just like Ketty is b/c we all thought so much of Viren and tried to always see the good in him and ignored the suspicious behavior and words. 

Faiza's analysis of today's episode was great, but I'm not sure if there are in fact two story lines. I think today the two story lines converged into one with Viren being the mastermind behind setting up Sid and stalking Nivi. 

Anyways, I usually watch every episode many times and especially NivRen's scenes, but I just can't bring myself to watch today's episode again. (I just watched the epi again and I have to hand it to KM for doing an amazing job as an actor, but I'm still sad that my vision of Viren has been shattered)

I JUST FEEL REALLY LET DOWN๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by asyadada - 13 years ago
sahuja thumbnail
Hi all,
I have read everyone posts and I am a bit relieved to see some positivity still. I still think Viren had tears in his eyes when nivi was unconscious. And he was ther without worrying abt his wound till he found she was ok. He would have never hurt her... But he didn't have a choice ... What worries me still is does everyone think that as nivi says sid's name tomm... Everyone will believe it? Not 100%. also as per the article nivi will also start suspecting Viren .... I guess she will see his wound.... So to make everyone and specially nivi believe it's Sid , he still might stalk her to crate a circumstance where Sid I caught red handed by everyone.... So thi means he will give more trouble to nivi..... Can we take it if we are so disturbed today.... No matter how big the reason be.... Was he always in love with nivi since childhood ? That nivi hatred for Sid matters him so much.... He didn't talk abt all other family members hatred for Sid today... Though he didn't get their love too while Sid did. It's more than plain revenge from Sid.... Did nivi trust Sid more than him in childhood .... As they all were friends.. And Wouk have played together... Did he want nivi to just be his friend and not sid's. It has been told that Sid was always protective for nivi bec she used to be quiet... What had happened... When he said I can do anything for u..... Did he mean going unto any extent to make Sid fall low in nivi's eyes? I guess we need to be more patient.... To see what kind of love is he in with nivi. Right now I just want to think Viren cannot hurt nivi.

Sonia
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mahix3

First thing is that this is not an abusive relationship.
If you think I don't get the whole 21st century woman thing, than you're way off. Trust me. I was born and raised in New York and I've always been taught that men and women are equal and not only that but rather behind every strong man is an even stronger woman. 
And just because Viren is mentally unstable, that doesn't mean that he doesn't deserve love! 
Say you meet a man who is slower than other men, why shouldn't one love him?
It's the same with Viren. He just has some problems.
But that doesn't mean that he is abusive or anything of the sort. He just has issues.

Not an abusive relationship????? When the female is battered both emotionally and lately physically????? Thats as abusive as you can get. Sorry Mahi I dont agree with you.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i was watching the episode again. I will again say that what we saw today is not what is the reality. It is something else and it will be revealed to us slowly. So we need to have patience and we need to keep our faith and trust. Nivi cannot have another heart break. She will not be able to take it and even Viren knows this fact. We should not believe whatever eyes show us. Today they showed us a different Viren and that is not the whole picture.
I am not quitting CCBM yet and will be taking each episode as it comes. Will see if Nivi tells him about Sid or not as precap shows that he is blaming Sid. I am thinking what will VD say or think and did Nivi think about VD/DD before telling Sid's name to Viren?
I do not believe that the whole stalking has been done by Viren. It is possible that only dadaji medicine and the lover shack was planned by him but not the whole MP track. He just used that to his advantage. He wants and desires Nivi and she was ready to give herself to him then why will he lose the opportunity???? This is what is making me think that his motive is something else. He loves Nivi and now he knows Nivi loves him too so she will be able to forgive him for his deeds.
I just do not want CTs to give us another shocker on Friday as it will be difficult to pass the weekend.
mittusingh thumbnail
MY SCATTERED THOUGHTS!!

Today I had to print 13 pages of word document as I copies and pasted all your views on to a word document and read through it during a teleconference... i couldn't concentrate on anything at work...Now after seeing the episode and the article I can understand the tremors that it created in our small little NIVREN land... It was like an earthquake which s=has shaken us all...

If you remember a few weeks ago when the nagada song was played i said there might be hidden meaning and It seems I was some what right... 

VIREN when little must have had a hard shove form the fate... Some incident has happened which was either being blamed for something that was done by Siddharth or someone mostly CC or JW might have brainwashed him as a child that Siddharth  did somethign bad and blamed it on Viren and Siddharth might be totally innocent. We all knwo YD is very cruel with her words and when she lashes out I also flinch....so what would viren as a kid do to protect himself and dadaji might have been disappointed in him tooo.... So all Viren can think of is revenge on Siddharth. I dont think Viren  is doign all this for property atleast I hope not as CT's can change the scenario...But I think he wants SID also to be shamed in front of his family members and he also should lose credit in front of Dadaji. He also shoudl feel the lonliness and dread the small kid felt and the man who feels it now also and carries the dead baggage all these years... 

Yes I mean a dead baggage as we all do....We all carry some frustrations, shadows of the past!! I am not trying to be in favor of Viren or SID I am just stating facts!!

SID - Right now his luck nor his fate is not on his side...Looks liek he has accepted his brothers marriage to nivi and does not have any feelings as he did before towards Nivi but still cherishes her as his childhood friend!! It was a sad moment where Nivi who used to see him with respect, love and admiration now sees him with such hate and disgust. His bane of existence is his family and bad or good he holds on to like a leech, It will be a hard blow but I am sure this will all be resolved and the brothers will share a bond once this all is solved...

Nivi - I know we all feel poor Nivi....Why is this happening to her and all sorts of sympathy....I think Nivi will handle this!! She is getting the vibes that something is not right and even though everything points towards SID she is still yet to reveal the name... It is not because of her previous love or friendship...she is very smart and she knows deep within that Jo dekhayi deta hein wahi sach nahI hota......I don't know what the story will reveal but I am 1000000% sure that Nivi is the only person who holds the reign in this show, she is the one who can bring the change and once she realizes this she will leave no stone unturned to help Viren and SID both!! I meant both the brothers as both seem to be in a bad shape!!! RS ji Eh apne kya kardiya...Nivi ko abhi overtime karna padega!!

When they started today's episode...they showed remorse and sadness in Viren's face....Nivi was asleep...he didnt have to act...then why does he feel this way... I think he does love Nivi like MAD.... if you see the scene when he states Nivi who loved you so much now will hate you.. he did not have any ill words for Nivi in that sentence but all his hatred was towards SID.... 

He lost one point with me when he smirked at Nivis reaction to SID...It felt like he was enjoying the disgust that Nivi was feeling for SID... I know MR smarty pants aka Viren Sood thinks he has all the ducks in the row...he has crossed all his T's and dotted all his I's but what he doesn't know is there is something more stronger than his hatred and thirst for revenge....and that is Nivi's LOVE and her faith in God... 

I know we all enjoyed the chemistry between Nivren and now are upset, sad and even questioning the whole love thign between Nivren... We all have invested a lot of time, energy, emotions on thsi pair and on CCBM....so all I ask is to hold your thoughts...do not over react or overthink on many things...it will be as it be and at the end everything will be okay....

On a lighter note I have to say Kinshuk aka Viren's acting was excellent today... I think he chose this role to explore more of his acting potential....awesome acting...this character made us laugh, cry and now making us hate and angry...Wishing him the best as I know it is not easy to portray a negative character when u r considered the chocolate/lover boy!!

mittusingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

i was watching the episode again. I will again say that what we saw today is not what is the reality. It is something else and it will be revealed to us slowly. So we need to have patience and we need to keep our faith and trust. Nivi cannot have another heart break. She will not be able to take it and even Viren knows this fact. We should not believe whatever eyes show us. Today they showed us a different Viren and that is not the whole picture.

I am not quitting CCBM yet and will be taking each episode as it comes. Will see if Nivi tells him about Sid or not as precap shows that he is blaming Sid. I am thinking what will VD say or think and did Nivi think about VD/DD before telling Sid's name to Viren?
I do not believe that the whole stalking has been done by Viren. It is possible that only dadaji medicine and the lover shack was planned by him but not the whole MP track. He just used that to his advantage. He wants and desires Nivi and she was ready to give herself to him then why will he lose the opportunity???? This is what is making me think that his motive is something else. He loves Nivi and now he knows Nivi loves him too so she will be able to forgive him for his deeds.
I just do not want CTs to give us another shocker on Friday as it will be difficult to pass the weekend.

Anju - I just wrote the exact same thing but in different words...it is true....we all are jumping all over the place and reacting to episodes and acting in one particular scene...I also think there is more to it and coming episodes will declare the real story...

Although i am wondering if they will show Viren as just a grey character or will they try and create a sympathy story for Viren's wicked personality??

Today also when CC was seeign Viren it felt liek as if she knows something or relating something to Viren's past....