NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani - Page 25

Posted: 13 years ago
hi shova sweetie...sorry  but what to do ... i am heartbroken ... i know one scene shoudnt ...but i went and read all articles and KM did mention different shades ...and I know they will try and justify it ...but logically I cant think of any justification for this ... CTs in this serial have never closed any loopholes till now ... and I want them to show each and every act of Stalker and how its related to Viren and why did Viren do it ... If they can show that then i will support Viren even if he is -ve or grey or whatever in between for love

I am angry at CTs for not showing the serial / story properly ... thats what i am mad at ...how in the hell did Viren know that Sid will come there ...any logic to that
Edited by lams - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Agree Jaan I think it's too early to predict anything as still only one thing of his hatred is shown but the reason is not shown maybe reason is much bigger than what he is doing now. Anyway till then I can't enjoy NivRen because now I will not have that feel about their bond which was their initially. Actually CT's destroyed innocence of both love stories that we even can't go back and say Nivi should go back to Sid. Today they really proved no one in sood house is trustworthy. But lets wait and watch I know you are hopeful and even I use to get hopeful after reading Navz and Millie analysis but now I can't be hopeful till I know what made Viren so deadly.
yes Rachu it's way too eirly to predict, we are just at the begenning and there is a long way to go so we better prepare ourselves.

yeh i know what u mean even i cant seem to enjoy Nivren scenes anymore like i use to but i am sure we will get over this soon.

aww rach u will be hopeful soon jaan, just take a break, have shower or eat and try not to think about viren to much and im sure u will be hopeful pretty soon lolz. I know it hard, its even quite hard for me but im trying to be strong for u guys lolz.
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

aww sweety a big hug from my side 🤗what show were u watching that made u even more upset??
@bold- agreed, i dont want that to happen as well.

oh i think we just have to wait and see what happens naa??

Thanks sweetie for a hug. Big hug to you too. 🤗 I was watching Criminal Mind. Anyways I am going to watch masterpiece classic - Persuasion or North and South to get my mind off things.

Well about CCBM, I think I will wait and see what happens tomorrow. I am sure that they are going to give us bigger shock on friday and we will have depressed weekend. Sorry sweetie, if I am putting dampening in your mood, I don't want to drag you down with my negativity.

Originally posted by gmann2010

Hi Aashvee 🤗 good to see you sweetie. We definitely heart broken today. I am trying really hard to bring myself to believe in Viren but still failing miserably. Well let's see what we have in store in upcoming episodes. If he is doing this all to take revenge with Sid with a some stupid reason, I will hate him more than Sid. Right now I am just trying to keep open mind. I know that we can't treat Viren differently because he is our favorite character, but I just don't want to believe that Nivi can get hurt twice, but anyways if that happens I have to come up with terms with it. This really sucks.

hey kettiepiee🤗lovely to see you too jaan.

We were looking forward to the magical journey of NivRen, every gesture, every look, every sigh, every breath, we looked, we sighed, we fell in love and we rewatched episodes so as not to miss even one little ounce of their falling in love with each other, we waited and waited and dreamed of Nivi falling in love with Viren. Every time they were together, we sighed and raved and ranted about how much Viren loved Nivi, how selflessly Viren loved Nivi and we put Viren on a pedestal in terms of the most loving, most giving, most patient, most amazing husband ever. The Viren we loved (and here I must make a differentiation between Nivi's Viren and Viren as such.) as Nivi's saviour, her knight in shining armour, the Viren who could never bear to see even a frown on Nivi's forehead, the Viren for whom Nivi's smiling face was the most important thing in the world, that very same Viren has been the cause of Nivi's tears (after the Mahapooja, Dadaji's medicine change, the pagalkhana drama) and emotional torture. No matter what the justification is, the fact does not change that in order to get his revenge against S, these tears and torture of Nivi was alright with him. And that destroys my fairytale NivRen story.

Maybe I am too negative, maybe I need to read Anju's Navi's, Milee's analysis in order to get some peace and I will.

But, something died for me today. I will always love the character Viren but I cannot, at the moment forgive him for the manner in which he put Nivi through torture. I'm sure he loves Nivedita and to his twisted way of thinking, all this must be totally justifiable but for me, it just breaks my heart. the way Nivi was clinging to him today and pleading with him not to ever leave her alone again, that again broke my heart.

And I totally agree that Viren has been treated in a ghastly manner in that house. if he had turned psycho against everyone in the house or if he does, I am okay with that. They deserve it anyway. But to use Nivi as a pawn, to use Nivi's evidence against S, to get S thrown out of the house on Nivi's words, all this will come back to haunt Viren when nivi finds out. She will not be able to bear it. I only wish no great injustice is done to S because of Nivi's giving evidence against him. because when all this is disproved, even though Nivi does not love S (and can never love S ever) she is going to be so guilty and tortured about how her words punished an innocent person. 

I am so not an S fan and that is the reason I just did not want him to be the victim here. I always hated S and Nivi together and I never want them together ever. And I don;t want S to get loads of sympathy which will be inevitable when the truth comes out unless the Cts have something heinous committed by S up their sleeves.

I can never think of Viren without thinking of Nivi. But seeing him hugging her, comforting her and then going into the bathroom and showing us his real thoughts made me want to really strangle him. But kya karoon, the character of Viren is so so dear to me. I can't hate the character of Viren. I just cannot. But I just wish they had not spoiled the truly magical journey of NivRen for me.

Must say KM has a really meaty role here and I am confident he is going to do wonders with this extremely twisted and complex character that is Viren. And KinHa are so amazing together that all their scenes will be awesome. But Viren will have to give agnipariksha for what he has done to nivi, using her as a pawn for taking revenge against S. Or is he taking revenge from S because he broke Nivi's heart. No, but that is ludicrous. And I feel so sorry for S. he has nothing to do in this serial. At least if he had turned negative, he would have had something to do. or maybe, S will turn negative after this?

Sorry, my jaanupies, I do not mean to offend anyone, this is just what came to my mind and I am writing it here. Maybe I will be able to see the positivity soon. Especially after reading ANM's analysis. So, be patient with me, don't banish me from Nivrenia. I will always ship them, no matter what the CTs show. My mind has taken in what was shown today but is dil ka kya karoon. Ab bhi Viren pe bharosa karta hain.

Kettiepieee, Shoveepiee, rachupieee🤗and everyone else on the thread right now, take care my jaanupies and I love you, I am sending you all big hugs. Shoveepiee, thanks for pming me, can't read it now but will read it once i am back in my room🤗. My prof is giving me dirty looks, am signing off for now😭

North and South. My awesome awesome John Thornton. Kettiepieee, he is SO mineeeeee...😈
OMG Viren IS the STALKER???? 😲😲😲😲 ðŸ¤¢

Watchin the epi at 3am

Rach u wer right!!!😭😭........Shud i cont watching/not
Originally posted by lams

hi shova sweetie...sorry  but what to do ... i am heartbroken ... i know one scene shoudnt ...but i went and read all articles and KM did mention different shades ...and I know they will try and justify it ...but logically I cant think of any justification for this ... CTs in this serial have never closed any loopholes till now ... and I want them to show each and every act of Stalker and how its related to Viren and why did Viren do it ... If they can show that then i will support Viren even if he is -ve or grey or whatever in between for love

I am angry at CTs for not showing the serial / story properly ... thats what i am mad at ...how in the hell did Viren know that Sid will come there ...any logic to that
aww sweety i know this is hard and infact i am feeling the same but just trying to listen to my heart rather then my mind. my heart isnt beliving anything rite now lolz. but yes i agree with u CTs better show this properly.

@bold- well to me the sid flash back seemed planed by viren. well remember when viren was giving money to manager well i think the two guards and mamagers played a big role in getting sid to the place and make him worried. Viren knew sid will come any miniute and if not then he was ready to take Nivi to the hotel safely. he left both side open either wait for sid (which he knew would happen as he told the manager to make sid worried and that in turn will bring sid to nivi) or either just take nivi and bring her to health and let his plan fail.i dunno if i made any sense lolz.
Originally posted by gmann2010

Thanks sweetie for a hug. Big hug to you too. 🤗 I was watching Criminal Mind. Anyways I am going to watch masterpiece classic - Persuasion or North and South to get my mind off things.

Well about CCBM, I think I will wait and see what happens tomorrow. I am sure that they are going to give us bigger shock on friday and we will have depressed weekend. Sorry sweetie, if I am putting dampening in your mood, I don't want to drag you down with my negativity.

no sweety ur not dragging me down with ur mood. sweety i am always here to listen to anything u have to say so dont feel bad. and yes they will put a huge shock on friday and make us worry and wait over the weekend😡 Oh well just have to prepare ourselves and wait for it thats all we can do now.

Oh u watch those shows?? nice😃
Aashvee sweetie 🤗 I totally get it what you are feeling. It felt like something really precious of me lost today.I am worried too that when Nivi finds out that she put blame on innocent person she won't be able to forgive herself. I don't like Sid either and I really don't want to feel sorry for him either and all this drama is just forcing me to do that I am hating this. I wanted to strangle Viren too but you see something is still forcing me to hang on to the hope that Viren can't be just that bad. I don't know sweetie, my heart and mind are at war today and this is happening after quite a long time. I started to even feel with mind before I started watching CCBM but NivRen changed that for me, and now I think I will again will start feeling with my mind because I think my heart can deceive me, but my mind won't. Such a pity really, I hate how CTs made a mockery of our faith and love. I am sorry rather than giving you something positive I am giving you more negative. Sweetie just read Milee, Navz, Anju and Fiaza's posts, may be that will make you feel better. Hope to see you back soon.
Hey ashvee I am with you in this as for me their magical journey comes to and abrupt end. I just can't trust Viren anymore earlier when Viren was not used to be with Nivi I used to get worried but now I will be worried seeing Viren with Nivi and Nivi putting blind faith in it. I am saying what ever Sid did to Viren he should not bring Nivi and dadaji in between I wouldn't mind if he had fighted with him, blamed him for business conspiracy or something stalked him rather than Nivi. Tried to prove him mentally unstable without using Nivi in between. 

Anyway I will try to get positive Ya Viren will be out standing but for me he is no more Nivi ka Viren. Even if he trying to take revenge for tears Sid gave to Nivi then also to avenge this he is giving more tears and breaking her even more.

I remember NT dadi's dialog now when she said ek bar uska bharosa tut chuka hai aur agar dusri baar uska bharosa tuta to voh seh nahi payegi tut jayegi. So I think this will break Nivi and she will not be able to trust anyone after this.