Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani - Page 23

kolv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Milee thank you so much for this post sweetie it was needed !! I was depressed at first, then became positive each time i watched tonight's scene again !! so am sure there is more to this then they have shown !!

@ bold : that was my first theory too that he is pretending to be the MP to find out the real culprit and he is responsible for this incident only !!

But if he is the stalker then I have another theory, which you must have read already !!

I think we should stop thinking that Viren is pretending to be the MP etc etc. If he was pretending then CTs wouldn't show that scene where is his talkiing his mind out. This is the first time where they have shown what he thinks. Wow its so sad that inspite of them clearly showing who the MP is, we are still not able to beleive it and trying to keep some ray of hope.  I think keeping any hope is going to hurt the viewers more than anyone else.

I always felt it was odd that a good hero would allow his loving brother lose on his love and be forced to marry someone he doesn't like. If Viren wanted he could always unite Nivi and Sid, but he did the opposite. We always tried to positive twists for his clear negative actions.
Edited by kolv - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have read the +ve analysis of mille di , anju di and navz ...but somehow I still cant accept it , See how we reacted when Sid was spineless and DD behaved bad and CC too and YD too ... but just because its Viren why arent we accepting his -ve ness ... I am sorry but whatever Sid did too him , this isnt the way he needs to treat Sid ,

Ok so from the start a) he told CC after wedding we will take revenge b) he didnt like how Sid treats his dad  c) No one has explained to him that Keshav is not dushman and nivi is not dushman ki betti ... So I feel all this is for revenge ... And he dosent love Nivi ... Its all a show ...

But I am still going to watch the show ... because its interesting but somehow I have lost hope on Viren ...and as usual Nivi is the helpless girl as in all Hindi TV serials ... Sad but thats the true state of affairs in hindi TV serial
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lams

I have read the +ve analysis of mille di , anju di and navz ...but somehow I still cant accept it , See how we reacted when Sid was spineless and DD behaved bad and CC too and YD too ... but just because its Viren why arent we accepting his -ve ness ... I am sorry but whatever Sid did too him , this isnt the way he needs to treat Sid ,

Ok so from the start a) he told CC after wedding we will take revenge b) he didnt like how Sid treats his dad  c) No one has explained to him that Keshav is not dushman and nivi is not dushman ki betti ... So I feel all this is for revenge ... And he dosent love Nivi ... Its all a show ...

But I am still going to watch the show ... because its interesting but somehow I have lost hope on Viren ...and as usual Nivi is the helpless girl as in all Hindi TV serials ... Sad but thats the true state of affairs in hindi TV serial

I completely agree with you lamya we can't just forgive Viren because he is our favorite character and he is Nivi's husband I really want to strangle him actually for hurting Nivi so badly and Nivi calls him only for her support who is her biggest enemy.

I know in serial Nivi will forgive him and make her marriege work but I am going to make a FF where she will be stronger and strangle him and give him all the pains he gave her.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Faiza awsome awsome analysis jaan loved it alot, thanks sweety🤗
This content was originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

hey Rachu ur still mad at viren???

Yep shova I am still mad at him for breaking Nivi's heart and no justification of his act can make him look innocent to me. Not only Nivi but his dadaji's too as his dadaji started to believe him again but he will loose all the respect after truth comes out and it will be out soon.
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx a lot rachu.. Waiting for ur ff on nivi's revenge..
This content was originally posted by: ashred12

Thanx a lot rachu.. Waiting for ur ff on nivi's revenge..

As Viren was our Fav character so his punishment must be bigger than other evil characters what if Nivi goes full on psycho on him or stalk him till he ends up in asylum
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My fairy tale has come to an end. I feel such a pain I cannot describe it. No matter what they show and how they show it, this pain will never go away. Something so pure, so beautiful, so untouched will never be the same again....😭

I'm going to watch the episode and I'll be back soon jaanupies, love you all and missed you all. I can't access my PMs at the moment, still in Uni but I will get back to my room and reply soon.

Thanks Mahi for the introduction and the title jaan, very apt. It will take some time to come to terms with this. I am heartbroken today😭
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Yep shova I am still mad at him for breaking Nivi's heart and no justification of his act can make him look innocent to me. Not only Nivi but his dadaji's too as his dadaji started to believe him again but he will loose all the respect after truth comes out and it will be out soon.

oh Rachu calm down sweety, let me give you a hug🤗. ok i understand what ur saying jaan but look this is just the beginning rite?? we are yet to see more side to him. why r we jumping to conclusion that he is hurting nivi and dadaji. when we see peoples other face we do often take it as a bad way and only look at the negative aspect of it and dont really wait or listen to the whole story behind it. I think we all are just getting worried way too quickly jaan. I mean we only saw what a few second of viren's talks and now we are concluding he is negative, harming nivi, breaking her heart. no rachu this isnt rite i am sorry to say, i think we should just all calm down, take a deep breath in and think of this whole situation in a diffrent light. lets just wait till more is reveled then we can decide if Viren is innocent or not. DO i make sense jaan, i am only trying to calm you down and what i said is my POV only so if i hurt u i am sorry jaan. give mea hug and smile ok?? I am missing my positive Rachu🤗🤗🤗but i am loving what u are writing and its so obvious how much u loved Virens character and ur dissapointment in him is showing it  and i know when he will turn out to be positive or innocent (hopefully) u will be the happiest person am i rite??
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Aashvee 🤗 good to see you sweetie. We definitely heart broken today. I am trying really hard to bring myself to believe in Viren but still failing miserably. Well let's see what we have in store in upcoming episodes. If he is doing this all to take revenge with Sid with a some stupid reason, I will hate him more than Sid. Right now I am just trying to keep open mind. I know that we can't treat Viren differently because he is our favorite character, but I just don't want to believe that Nivi can get hurt twice, but anyways if that happens I have to come up with terms with it. This really sucks.