Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Zarmeeen Dii!!!
Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!

@Ketty Dii!!
Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
YUP, Thats What I Don't Get, How Will VD React To Viren, I Meanm Viren And VD Share SUCH A STRONG BOND, So Then, How Come The Hatred For Sid??
Yh, The Look Viren Gave To CC Was Sheer Dislike. He Doesn't Want NO ONE To Know About This.
YUP, Remember The Blindfold Game, And How Just Before It, Viren Said, I Can't Win Without You?
He Can't, Not In This Game Anywa, Since He NEEDS Her Support In It.
Viren Isn't Dumb, Stupid, Absurd Or Crazy. There HAS To Be SOME Logical Reasoning!!

@All, I'M SOOOOOO GLAD That We're Positive Again!!
See, We Just Have To Stick Together And Make It Together.
Hmmmm, Kahin Hamay Un Aditiya Priya Ki Fans Ki Nazar To Nahin Lag Gayi?? ... WOH KAMEENAY!!! 😉 ... Viren Styyyle!
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Oh, By The Way, Like Milee Di Said!
HATS OFF KINSHUK,
You Were AWESOME Today!!!!
Thank You SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Much!!!!

@Milee Diii!!!!
Swaadat Ho Aaapkaaa, Aaapka Aaashiyaanaa Aap Ka Intezaar Kar Raha Tha!!!
How Are You Diiiiiiiiii??????
On The Road To Recovery??
I'm Still Ill ... 😔
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: milee1014

Hey Zarmeen, I just wrote hi to you on other post and I see you here. How are you doing, I am a little better but got to go husband is here and standing over me.😆 see you  tomorrow

Jaani I'm also much better. Yes sweetie ur hubby is rite u do need to take it easy so take care of urself and will c u tomorrow.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Millie hugs happy to know that you are feeling better and I really love your postivity and I know you will not leave your positivity till something drastic happens. Faizu loved your theory too but Jaan my concern is not only about his love for Nivi but for his love for family and his truthfulness too.

A person who doesn't love his family and can hurt the most loved persons for his hatred for someone and that someone is his brother only and that too some thing happened in childhood how his love and actions can be justified are beyond my understanding. I can't think in a way because he love Nivi, he was concerned for Nivi he has right to hurt her, to break her trust again and still be called as positive and will be forgiven. Why we hate JAAL it's not that they never loved Viren but their hatred for sharma family and Bhuvan and Sid is far more than their love for Viren. Jawaher was also subject of inferiority complex have jealousy for Bhuvan and did many wrong things to get his position in family and Viren is also taking the same path. Jawaher didn't killed bhuvan intentionally but Viren is hurting Nivi intentionally. How can acts of Jawaher wrong and Viren correct both are going on same path similar deeds so why should we consider Viren positive and Jawaher negative just because he married to Nivi and shown to love her. We hated Divya because she is doubting Nivi Sid past and taking her mother's help and fighting with them but she is not back stabbing Nivi or Sid but she is showing true colors in front and Viren out of his jealousy for Sid backstabbing Nivi only why we not hate Viren but hate Divya because Viren may have some painful past so that means his offenses are justiable or correct no he can not be forgiven. He can be sympethise by saying so bad happened to him but can't be loved or respect so he also needed to be punished like Divya first so that he can know his mistakes and genuinly prove he has changed for good before he actually get Nivi's love like Divya should do. We should not differentiate him because he is our favorite, he is husband, he loves Nivi as Divya also loves Sid etc. But if he is doing something wrong he should give his agnipariksha to get in the eyes of Nivi. Nivi is also human and she should show her self respect after knowing this she can cure him but not forgive him and not accept him because it's matter of her trust. 
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Guys, Today, Since Viren Got Shirtless, I Also Want To Comment On His Tatoo He Has, Cos Tatoos Represent Something Personal.
Now, I Dont Think Kinshuk REALLY Has A Tatoo (Unless I'm Wrong), But Still.

Viren's Tatoo Is Called The Nautical Star. The nautical star is a 5-pointed star, the points are split in half and filled with an alternating color (usually black-red or black-white), creating a 3D illusion. People have star tattoos for similar reasons, you can rely on them when you are lost in your life, they are a light in the darkness. Most People Have Them For guidance and protection.

So Viren, How Does That Link With Him? Viren's Star Is Red And Black, And He Was Initially Lost In Life With No Direction, And Suddenly He Found Light In His Darkness, And Became A Light In Nivi's Darkness. His Tatoo Refer's To One Direction Only, Love?Revenge? Something? Nivi?
It Also Means Guidance, But What Guidance?
Protection, Nivi's Protector?

Just A Thought I Thought I Could Share.
Anyone Like To Enlighten Us On It? ...
Maybe This Might Help Us?

Edited by FaizaNivRen - 13 years ago
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
@Rachi Diiiiiiiiiiiii!!!
Hellloooooooooooooo!!!
Awwwwwwww, Thank You!!!!!!!!!
Yup, I Don't Know What, But I Said Previously Too, Viren Has Logical Reason(s) As To Why He's Doing This.
He's Not Stupid To Just Take Revenge. There Has To Be Some Justified Explanation. What? Time Will Tell.
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Suchi.. If u r online.. Can u make ff wer nivi is torturing viren , emotionally? Just for our peace of mind..
[QUOTE=FaizaNivRen]Guys, Today, Since Viren Got Shirtless, I Also Want To Comment On His Tatoo He Has, Cos Tatoos Represent Something Personal.
Now, I Dont Think Kinshuk REALLY Has A Tatoo (Unless I'm Wrong), But Still.

Viren's Tatoo Is Called The Nautical Star. The nautical star is a 5-pointed star, the points are split in half and filled with an alternating color (usually black-red or black-white), creating a 3D illusion. People have star tattoos for similar reasons, you can rely on them when you are lost in your life, they are a light in the darkness. Most People Have Them For guidance and protection.

So Viren, How Does That Link With Him? Viren's Star Is Red And Black, And He Was Initially Lost In Life With No Direction, And Suddenly He Found Light In His Darkness, And Became A Light In Nivi's Darkness. His Tatoo Refer's To One Direction Only, Love?Revenge? Something? Nivi?
It Also Means Guidance, But What Guidance?
Protection, Nivi's Protector?

Just A Thought I Thought I Could Share.
Anyone Like To Enlighten Us On It? ...
Maybe This Might Help Us?

[/QUOTE
So this means right now he is directionless sailor who is lost in darkness and Nivi is his nautical star who will provide him guidance, protection and direction.
Originally posted by: ashred12

Suchi.. If u r online.. Can u make ff wer nivi is torturing viren , emotionally? Just for our peace of mind..

I will make one where all people are torturing him specially Nivi as he is Villian for today.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

I will make one where all people are torturing him specially Nivi as he is Villian for today.

hey Rachu ur still mad at viren???