Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xaviara thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: anjubala

Yes Navz and Ketty, it has to be something drastic otherwise this action of Viren's is not justified. That is why he made sure that Nivi falls in love with him badly so that she can forgive him later on. He has been in love with her and I am sure he will repent it too for hurting her. But I am also sure that he did not know that she had a past with Sid because she never told him during that night when she was drugged. He came to know only when he heard Nivi and dadi talk. And after that only he made plans to get revenge with Sid. If Nivi would not have come to him telling that Sid is breaking his wedding, Viren would not have gotten married to her that soon. So something triggered during that time as he said "mein itni jaldi haar nahin maan sakta."...

Anju, it is very easy for anyone to guess that the guy who betrayed Nivi was Sid, because even if you meet Nivi once, you would know how reserved she is, and by then she had even refused to become friends with him, so if she is so reserved and Sid is her only male friend, then its obvious he is the one who broke her heart !! I think that night Viren only put two and two together about Nivi loving Sid, maybe he thought that Nivi loved him but Sid never reciprocated her feelings and thus is marrying Divya !!  Because if you remember he did ask her, did he love you and she never answered him in a yes or No !! His intention that night was only to help her get some rest, because he is a decent guy, that is why he saved her life and honor in their first meeting !! But after he got to know about all this from her, he wanted to protect her, I think that is when Viren developed a soft corner for her, that is why he went and asked her for her hand in marriage because he saw how she was willing to marry any random guy just because of Sid, because like NT he also thought Nivi was saying all this because she could not bear to see Sid with Divya !! But to his shock he found out that Sid loved NIvi too and then must have out two and two together again and realized that once again Sid didnt stand up for what was right and Nivi was his victim too !!! He would have never used NIvi but he knew that only Nivi is the one whose hate and disapproval would kill Sid and make his image in front of both Soods and Sharma's go down the drain, including his own mom VD !!
mahix3 thumbnail
I'm done with negativity.
That's the only reason I have been barely posting today.
I refuse to believe that Viren doesn't love Nivi.
And I refuse to believe this is all just for revenge on Sid.
MY VIREN IS NOT THAT LOW!

Anyways.... this video is for those who still have faith in NivRen.....
(this is an awesome VM created by Sanju)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXme8avIol4[/YOUTUBE]
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
One more thing if Viren really wants to hurt Sid and he doesn't love Nivi why he is pretending that he is in so much in love with her and getting a bad treatment from his mom and YD in return. Also wouldn't it hurt Sid more if Viren behaved badly or indifference with Nivi after marriage and Sid has to watch it but couldn't say anything in protest because of maryada limit? Because if Sid ever loved Nivi seeing her in any kind of pain will make him more suffer.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Suchi and milee so great to see u guys.

aww suchi how r u jaan, im happy ur feeling a bit better now jaan. oh u also changed ur siggy box name😲lolz ur not a Nivreniac anymore😲 i am sure u still r sweety. lolz a huge hug from my side sweety to u.

Milee i was missing u alot. i hope ur feeling much better. *hugs*
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

Girls, another thing !!! I know all of us are saying that how could he hurt Nivi physically and then run away knowing she is hurt !!

But he didnt hurt her, it was the other stalker, and he ran away, just long enough for Nivi to see Sid, because he was definitely going to come back to her and take her back to the hotel !! which he did !! he left her alone for few mins only !!

also after getting her back he stayed with her the entire time she was unconscious, even though he was hurt worse and bleeding the entire time ! but his first priority was Nivi !! only when she regained consciousness and saw for himself that she is okay and not hurt, do he go back to his room to check his wound and change clothes !!

Girls, I'm posting this again !! Think about this !!! It is a very important point !!!
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

anywayzz
if it helps..
I am angry at viren but.. I do think there is more to what we are seeing right now.

I was upset before still am that he let nivi get hurt in his presence , but i have a question.. in the episode did they show that he has said he is the stalker?

did the mask come off/?

My heart is refusing to believe that he is the stalker and that nivi's taqdeer can't be this bad

Suchi, he did not say anywhere that he is the stalker... The mask never came off. And looking at the physique of the person it did not look like Viren at all. Is it possible that it were both those guards and not Viren.. But then this logic defies how Viren got hurt in the same place????
So there is some other motive behind all this.. Nivi herself said she is so khushnaseeb... And prayed to Ganpati to keep their jodi like this.. RS will not show all this just like that.
I still believe in Viren and NiVren...
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Girls, I'm posting this again !! Think about this !!! It is a very important point !!!

👏couldnt have said it better. yes navz this is a verry important point sweety. and i agree with u, it was only the other guy that hit her. and him staying with her the entire time regardless of him getting hurt says alot about his love. thats why i am positive still about viren and i belive all this is part of something else that we are yet to see. But Navz i loved how easly you put forward this point and i loved it.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah Navz, we all have been saying this time and again that he did not hurt her, it was the other goon who did it. But again Viren just banked on the thought that Sid will reach there on time.. That I think is little too much.. What if Sid never came on time and Nivi did not see him?
But yes, he ran away so that he can come back and bring Nivi to resort. He was with her the whole time till she regained consciousness and did not care about his wound. He does love her.. again what kind of love????

peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maybe Viren is after Sid because Sid broke Nivi's heart before. And even though  Nivi forgave Sid, Viren's not satisfied and wants to see Sid break as badly as Nivi did when Sid didnt trust her. And said all the bad stuff to her and her family?

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ok girls, I just watched the episode and my first reaction to it is WOW!!!!! Brilliant performance by Kinshuk, he completely changed Viren from a sweetu, jolly,lively, romantic and fun loving guy to complete psycho. Just Brilliant, Hats off to him👏
And then Nivi mean to say Neha what a performance of showing scared.I have to watch yesterday's too to see how she performed that scene with the stalkers, but I think she would have done it brillaintly as she has done with the Bloody kurta.
Ok coming back to the episode, so it shows Viren has some grudge against Sid and using Nivi. That is what any person who saw the show will understand but can he do that? What we saw from past couple of months is it all trash? No I feel we should wait for sometime to decide what he is? Becuase remember in the article where we got to know about Viren's psychotic behaviour Kinshuk did say that we will question his love for Nivi, and his behaviour and all but its done for Love everything comes down to Love and he did not say he is psychotic but said a passionate lover but said if you stamp it as psychotic so be it.
If we think he did all this to get back at Sid, why Nivi? he could have done something else to blame Sid. But my Heart and Mind is not believing he could stoop to such an extent to get back to Sid. Viren as we know will show his grudge directly to the person as we saw in the beginning with Dushman ki beti.
So I am being positive and saying this that Viren is trying to blame Sid thru Nivi to find the real Culprit.  Remember what he said before they went to holidays that everything will be different between you and me and also here in the family. So if they blame Sid real culprit will stop this MP business and try something else to get to Nivi and he will be ready for that. This MP business is going crazy with blaming Nivi as pagal.
And today when Nivi said why everything is happening to me and I have to trouble you all the time his answer was "This is the testing for my Love" and he is counting on Nivi's character that she will forgive the one's she loves, isn't that what she said when he dosed her that "its not love if you start getting back at the people who broke your heart, I will be happy with him being happy" So he knows her character in and out and he did say that when he said ILOVE YOu in the store room that "How can I not love the girl who can forgive the one who broke her heart"
and I think he does have some past which is dark, in the sense he lived all alone all those years so it may not be perfect, so taht is another reason for him to rush Nivi's love. He did everything in his account so that she will fall in love with him as soon as possible, he had his entire life for her to fall in love with him but he was rushing it pretty fast.
I hope I made some sense because my head is spinning with so many theories. I will write some more for now comment on this.
In today's episode with all his behaviour only one dialogue stood out and it is "This is test for my Love" its kind of haunting me.
And remember girls in the end this is all about Nivi.
Now your comments let me read what you guys were discussing earlier so that I can comment on them.
But I am sure he was not the real MP who was behind all those things which went wrong with Nivi at the house.