NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani - Page 13

Posted: 13 years ago
Awesome thread Mahi and the introduction is wonderful! But I don't know what to write today b/c I'm still in shock. Although I was expecting this, I was really hoping it wouldn't be true. The NivRen moments we loved to watch and analyzed are all a sham and our dreams have turned to ash. Not only will Viren have to win Nivi over, but he will have to redeem himself to his fans.

As for KM, Awesome, Amazing, and Powerful are a few words that come to mind. He was totally blown away his Chocolate Boy image and now I think I truly understand why he went with RS instead of another production house.
Mahi i m wid u . I support Viren n trust Viren n trulyy believes ki He truly loves Nivi . I m wid u .

Veryy well written mahi excellent work n u hav described Viren's insecurities beautifully . I completlyy agrre wid ur each n ever word
Originally posted by anjubala

Navz, this whole situation is very confusing now. I do not know but my heart is not ready to believe that Viren is the stalker and is behind all this.
Maybe he is doing it for a bigger motive - to really find out who is behind all this.. There are lot of things that are confusing and we have no answers. I saw hurt, pain, guilt on his face when he was with her in her room. And this dialogue of his in the shack - "Mein to hamesha se hi tumhara tha par tumhein apna banane ke liye mujhe kafi minnatein karni par rahi hain."  I was wondering about this stmt that day itself but never wrote in here... From hamesha does he mean from childhood???? Is that his past??? Has he been obsessed with Nivi from childhood???? If we look at this dialogue from what has been shown today, it makes a perfect sense. But nothing can justify Nivi getting hurt because of all this. He should not have run away like a coward....
And from the precap it looks like he told family that Nivi thinks Sid is behind all this... Is that he is taking revenge on Nivi too... because now family will again hate Nivi for thinking against Sid...Oh man...i am so exhausted thinking all this.
@red- anju jaan *hugs* i think me and you are feeling the same. I have been saying the same thing. i am also really confused and the more i think the more confused i am getting but still my heart also isnt ready to belive viren is the stalker
Originally posted by gmann2010

I think why he wants Nivi to fall for him because, he might think that will hurt Sid more and also Nivi won't be able to trust him totally if she doesn't love him. But I am just not sure why he always made us believe that he can never hurt her and he took saat phera with her and promised to protect her from every bad thing. I am really confused and can't get any straight answer for any doubts I have.

and what abt his dialog that no one has right to hurt or torture or attack my wife. NOT EVEN ME?? What does that mean? you are one who attacked her since that day and you are saying this? 
Thanks my Shovupie!! Love you lots. 🤗 But I don't know I will be able to say much right now. Just too upset. My head is really starting to hurt right now. Love you my jaan for being so concerned about me, my sweets, but will just have to sleep over this maybe and hopefully would feel a little differently and more positive tomorrow but at this point it does not look like it at all. I am not ready to quit just yet but after watching today's episode I came very close to doing that. 😔 But it is all you girls whom I don't want to leave and therefore, am going to stick around for a bit and see what happens. But honestly don't know how much of Nivi's torture am I going to be able to take. Sorry, I hate to be so down and negative and don't want to post such thoughts on the thread especially becasue some of us, like Mahi (love you my dear) is trying so hard to remain positive.
Originally posted by savera2007

The more I think of Virens character, the more it reminds of Kajol's role in the film "Gupt."

I said the same thing in one of the earlier threads after the TB article about Viren being psychotic came out! I just hope the story doesn't end on that note though. I'm still hoping for Viren and Nivi to be together.
Originally posted by xaviara

Mahi relax honey, more then the negativiy everyone is mostly venting out and it is good that we are voicing our hurt, frustration and anger, because once that is out, hope will replace that place in our hearts again !! We are fighters like Nivi, we don't give up so easily !! *hugs*

Navzz even i m wid u n Mahi .I 2 believe Viren n definatelyyw ants 2 know d reason behind it .I can't forget wht he did for nivi . he made her laugh , He made her learnt 2 b confident , he made her learn figting for herself , He made her again believe in love . So i can't forget all those thngs n lotzz of thgns r there whch Viren did for Nivi . I can't for get all those thngs just by seeng 7 mins scene whch was just a form of a trilor .
Asya asked a question in last thread, I have the same question. Viren went to ask for Nivi's hand before knowing the truth about Nivi and Sid, why?

I know Navz said he got a clue of Nivi and Sid during Jagarata outburst of Sid, but Sid didn't say anything which implies that Sid was in love with Nivi, Sid just told Sharmila that this your personal matter you can resolve at any time but right now we are taking Mata's name so no need to create a scene. 

If Sid didn't try to call off a wedding Viren wasn't going to marry Nivi at that point. NivRen got married because Sid threaten to call off his wedding. 

And whatever he did so far teaching her to smile, not to cry all the time, giving her moral support, being really patient with her, all were fake? why has to go so much trouble just to make Sid suffer, he could have done something really bad with business and put all blame on Sid. Sid would have lost all his family's trust that way too. Why he involved Nivi into it?

I am sorry if I am not making any sense or making you all upset. I am just trying get this stupid frustration out.
Originally posted by xaviara

I'm getting a migraine, this show is all i had for my entertainment, because I have a very high stress level work and CCBM and NivRen were my relaxants, especially editing their scenes used to relax and refresh me, but tonight i'm more stressed out and i'm dreading editing the scenes !! 😭

me too navz. as you guys know ..i work long hrs. sometimes 16 hrs a day. Yday i was up till 4 am even though I had to come to work by 8am. just watching the hug scene and dreaming of them.

now even if I will watch the old scenes it will not feel the same.

plus I use to love the whole confrontation scene and also temple scene when Nivi chose Viren over father.  
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Navzz even i m wid u n Mahi .I 2 believe Viren n definatelyyw ants 2 know d reason behind it .I can't forget wht he did for nivi . he made her laugh , He made her learnt 2 b confident , he made her learn figting for herself , He made her again believe in love . So i can't forget all those thngs n lotzz of thgns r there whch Viren did for Nivi . I can't for get all those thngs just by seeng 7 mins scene whch was just a form of a trilor .

ya very good... he did every thing for her... to do this to her in end... i am also feeling bad for Nt dadi & yash....