Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

Payal jaan u still hear?? where r u??? i see u liking the post but i cant seem to find ur post😭. is my jaan really upset?? we all are sweety now come and give me a hug cause ur shova needs a tight hug from her sister *hugs*

My sweetie pie! My babykins!!🤗 *Hugging Shovupie thightly*. I am so upset. Can't believe this has happened. I have been reading everyone's posts because it helps to know all of us are in this together but I just can't bring myself to write anything. I have nothing to contribute. There are 100 different thoughts going on in my mind right now. 😭 Don't know what to say and what not to believe in. I so loved Viren but loved Nivedita even more and cannot believe he can cause her so much pain. This is worst, right? So, depressed! What is the motto here, 'true love' does not exist?? Shouldn't one believe in love?? I don't know about other people but I turn to these shows because I believe in love too much. I feel we all have invested too much in NivRen, how could we have been so badly fooled?? Just in yesterday's analysis I said what a phenomenal journey it has been of NivRen!! Seriously!! I feel like I have been so badly betrayed. How could all that be fake?? How could that be possible?? All the NivRen memories have been ruined! We were ranting and raving about something that didn't even exist! Sorry, this was another reason I didn't want to post anything because I am very depressed about this and didn't want my negativity to rub off on others. Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

I don't get one thing, if Viren married Nivi to use her and take revenge from Sid, then why the need to win her trust and make her fall in love ?? Why say things like 'You happiness is my mission in life' ? All he had to do was stalk Nivi, and made sure Sid was present there every time !! Why keep a fast for her ?? So she loves him and hates Sid ? Won't her hating Sid and the family thinking wrong of him enough ??

navz jaan i think him framing sid is more to just revenge on sid, its about Nivren love as well rite. see he is a passionate lover rite?? and once he fell in love he only wanted Nivi to love him and no one else, when he found that Nivi had a past he hid his hurt and anger but all this time he was planning on getting nivi to himself and getting rid of sid from her mind. thats why viren needed Nivi to trust him 100% and fall in love and only then his plan(what ever it is) will work. i still belive what he is doing now is only for their love and this is the psyco/pasionate side to Viren that article was talking about. ok i made no sense rite??
mahix3 thumbnail
You girls are making me sad ðŸ˜­

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I don't get one thing, if Viren married Nivi to use her and take revenge from Sid, then why the need to win her trust and make her fall in love ?? Why say things like 'You happiness is my mission in life' ? All he had to do was stalk Nivi, and made sure Sid was present there every time !! Why keep a fast for her ?? So she loves him and hates Sid ? Won't her hating Sid and the family thinking wrong of him enough ??

I think why he wants Nivi to fall for him because, he might think that will hurt Sid more and also Nivi won't be able to trust him totally if she doesn't love him. But I am just not sure why he always made us believe that he can never hurt her and he took saat phera with her and promised to protect her from every bad thing. I am really confused and can't get any straight answer for any doubts I have.
peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Love blinds people.... Nivi before would easily point fingers at Viren and question everything.

But after all this, Nivi has started depending on Viren. Totally dependant and now madly in love...she would never think about Viren in a bad way. Viren has her where he wants her... totally at his disposal.

He can now start brainwashing her.... and she would believe him.   

And having Nivi attack Sid.... that would break Sid alot.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
[
Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

OMG i didnt even read ur siggy until now, yes ketty change it jaan its breaking my heart even more😭, i dont want his love to be nivis worst nightmare ðŸ˜­

Ok sweetie changed it. I was really upset in morning after reading that article about Viren being MP and just wrote whatever came to my mind. But tell you the truth, this is really a nightmare.
Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Excruciating

My sweetie pie! My babykins!!🤗 *Hugging Shovupie thightly*. I am so upset. Can't believe this has happened. I have been reading everyone's posts because it helps to know all of us are in this together but I just can't bring myself to write anything. I have nothing to contribute. There are 100 different thoughts going on in my mind right now. 😭 Don't know what to say and what not to believe in. I so loved Viren but loved Nivedita even more and cannot believe he can cause her so much pain. This is worst, right? So, depressed! What is the motto here, 'true love' does not exist?? Shouldn't one believe in love?? I don't know about other people but I turn to these shows because I believe in love too much. I feel we all have invested too much in NivRen, how could we have been so badly fooled?? Just in yesterday's analysis I said what a phenomenal journey it has been of NivRen!! Seriously!! I feel like I have been so badly betrayed. How could all that be fake?? How could that be possible?? All the NivRen memories have been ruined! We were ranting and raving about something that didn't even exist! Sorry, this was another reason I didn't want to post anything because I am very depressed about this and didn't want my negativity to rub off on others.

Payal, my dil ka tukra, is my sister dosent take out all her anger, frustration,sadness then how will she feel better?? Payal i felt and still am feeling the same as u sweety but trust me its helping alot just by typing what u feel. jaanu write what u feel and make me or the other girls make u feel a bit better. we are all feeling the same emotions so its better to share what we are feeling. Tell me what thoughts are going around ur mind sweets.
I dunno what is the motive behind showing all this. I feel betrayed but my heart is stil not ready to belive that what viren did today was true. i mean how can he hurt her😭. I love Nivi alot more as well, she is the reason i started watching this show. i cant see her get hurt, poor darling has fallen in love once again and i dont want her heart to get shattred. I know i am saying i have faith in viren etc but i dont want nivi to get hurt in this process, she has  allready beared enought. Now payal vent out ur feelings dear, dont keep it in, mabye ur points might help us to see things better. see as soon as i saw the epi i satrted crying and cried for an hour but then i was like wait i have my family here with me and i came running to u guys to vent out my feelings as i knew there would be someone out here to make me feel a bit better and see Navz allready did that and i am feeling a bit hopeful, now give me a smile payal.*hugs*
xaviara thumbnail
I'm getting a migraine, this show is all i had for my entertainment, because I have a very high stress level work and CCBM and NivRen were my relaxants, especially editing their scenes used to relax and refresh me, but tonight i'm more stressed out and i'm dreading editing the scenes !! 😭
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Navz, this whole situation is very confusing now. I do not know but my heart is not ready to believe that Viren is the stalker and is behind all this.
Maybe he is doing it for a bigger motive - to really find out who is behind all this.. There are lot of things that are confusing and we have no answers. I saw hurt, pain, guilt on his face when he was with her in her room. And this dialogue of his in the shack - "Mein to hamesha se hi tumhara tha par tumhein apna banane ke liye mujhe kafi minnatein karni par rahi hain."  I was wondering about this stmt that day itself but never wrote in here... From hamesha does he mean from childhood???? Is that his past??? Has he been obsessed with Nivi from childhood???? If we look at this dialogue from what has been shown today, it makes a perfect sense. But nothing can justify Nivi getting hurt because of all this. He should not have run away like a coward....
And from the precap it looks like he told family that Nivi thinks Sid is behind all this... Is that he is taking revenge on Nivi too... because now family will again hate Nivi for thinking against Sid...Oh man...i am so exhausted thinking all this.
xaviara thumbnail
Thanks a lot ketty for changing the siggy text ! love the new one !! *hugs*