NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Agree with Anju and Simran, there is not justification for his actions in yesterday's episode, she was screaming his name, he was right there how come he can see her crying and scared and top of that he had a nerve to leave her bleeding and unconscious. Even if he didn't hit herself, whatever he did after Nivi getting hit was inexcusable. I was trying to think positive but after thinking about yesterday's attack all left over positivity flew out of window.

Now I want Viren to suffer a lot to get Nivi back and this time I don't want Nivi to give up easily. It will be best if she just get out of that Mad House once for an all. Everyone in that house is selfish and as NT dadi said they will find a way to become happy.  
Originally posted by anjubala

How could he tolerate all this when Nivi kept on screaming his name.. She was calling him and he was right there fighting with her... I was fine sometime ago and now I am back to square one...this episode has shaken me up..
And look at Nivi how sweetly she is smiling while unpacking thinking about her time spent with Viren....I feel like crying...

Also, now I am thinking about the article Sid mentioned that he will have to take care of Nivi too from Viren.. So was he talking about this track?? He will have to protect Nivi from Viren??

yes exactly Anju. How could he tolerate her screaming his name?? when he was right there? he was suppose to protect her ..not attack her. 

even when Fox or Hyena attacks sheep...the sheep knows..who to stay away from and who is the enemy. ..but here..the enemy wore the mask of a Lover !!!

and yes, article was right. Sid meant exactly this. he needs to protect her from Viren. 
😭Okay, I will say my goodbyes. You all are too upset and you are upsetting me more than Viren did😭 Kuch to achha socho yaar !
Bye for now. Will c u tom.
I am just sick of this track now.. and navz thank you for reminding that its a RS show..

So that means.. RS will probably kill of nivi

as he killed off sadi.

thats sick

yuck
ok I am done.  am going to and write my own story and make it more realistic and hand able
YOUR NEGATIVITY CAN NOT AFFECT ME!!!

Vent all you want but in the end, NivRen will prevail!
Originally posted by zarmeeno

I have another question that if he was trying to trap S. how did he know that S. will come by there coz S. just came there without informing anybody and he had done his part by wearing the white shirt that S. was wearing but still he was more dependant on the fact that Nivi saw S.

Because Viren and his stupid mother CC..are always lucky. They don't need much help. Apparently CT setup everything for them and give every good person Amnesia or STML. 

Originally posted by zarmeeno

I have another question that if he was trying to trap S. how did he know that S. will come by there coz S. just came there without informing anybody and he had done his part by wearing the white shirt that S. was wearing but still he was more dependant on the fact that Nivi saw S.

He knew because remember Sid was asking about security from manager and then even showed how worried he was about NivRen, plus he gave money to the manager, which was for manager to send the guards back to the hotel, so sid sees them, gets worried and go up to the shack and check up on them !!
Hello everyone ðŸ˜­ I was out all day and was dying to get back home so that i can join u girls and watch our NivRen and see Viren's reaction to again comfort myself that he is not the stalker. As soon as i got back, the first thing i did was watch the show and after that could not do anything for another half an hour. I feel so betrayed and am sobbing though i know its only a show. but now the craziness i had about NivRen, the late night sitting to vote them, to see the segments, and NivRen scenes just doesnot make sense. I feel as if i have lost something in me today.. And the way it was shown is hurting me more. Viren came across as a very negative character to me, and i could not believe that he loves Nivi at all.. Whatever be the reason even an obsessive lover can not use his love to take revenge from any1.... why did they do this yaar and the article says they have still not decided on the reasoning behind this, just some childhood past. come yaar before taking such a huge step they should have given it a thought atleast hundred times. The whole charm of the show is gone down to drains... Because of last week nivren scene the TRP had also increased, now no idea what to expect. But am not going to stop watching the show till i see what good reason can they provide for Viren's such abusive behaviour..... I have not gone through any posts in the old thread and only read Mahi;s beautiful write up (even which could not calm me down) so am going back to read my janupiees posts. I really hope atleast one  of you has stayed positive and can make us think positive.

Btw the only good thing that has happened today is that i finally saw Neha in western clothes😆 I have been longing to see how she looks in jeans and T... Must say she looks leaner and beautiful ðŸ˜†  Btw did u girls see Kinny was again looking at Neha in the pic while playing badminton..🤣 Sorry girls that was to cheer me up and hopefully some of u😆
Or do u girls think that only the last assault in the Love shack was planned by Viren and not the earlier ones.... Y would he try to prove Nivi mad. how is it going to help him... infact he saw his family was going to throw her out.. there was no Sid framing in those sequences. Only the dadaji incident and now the love shack sequence are the ones where Nivi doubted Sid, whats the purpose of earlier ones..... Now its making me think does he love Nivi at all?
Originally posted by mahix3

YOUR NEGATIVITY CAN NOT AFFECT ME!!!

Vent all you want but in the end, NivRen will prevail!

PLS pray HARDER mahi...bcos the rate at which this is going ...you will only need more and more prayers for Nivren.....if they will show Nivi curing him and helping him and forgiving just bcos she is married..that is Insane.

She will be doing all this bcos she has no choice. Who will she go to and complain to?? she is married to him and we Indian Women think our Husbands are God. When this is the biggest problem in India. In spite of Physical Abuse, Rape, Infidelity, Torture by in laws ...etc etc...we women still stick by our Husbands and Family.

Well let me tell you a breaking news Mahi....I don't believe in this crap. We live in 21st century and there are Many Many women out there who everyday Fight to get out of this abuse. For their sanity they have to leave their family. That is the only way out. No curing works. They either kill themselves or go insane bcos of this madness around them.

We Educated, Loved, and Supported Women of 21st Century do not believe in this torture and cannot tolerate. If It was Up to me ..I would help every person to get out of an abusive relationship.

I do social work where we help lot of abusive women and we put Self Confidence and strength back in them...this is no way to live and take torture..there is no need...Nivi's life will be fine without Viren.
there is no need for her to cure Viren. 

oh man...I even brought our personal Lives in this stupid serial and thought we can learn from Nivren...oh god. I am venting a lot right now.

Sorry girls for brining everyone down. I am really sorry.