Sharad Kelkar ----Appreciation Thread - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
Heyaaaaa well i hope u guys dont think im tresspassing or anything........ but since this was about SK couldnt help myself ๐Ÿ˜‰

i am a die-hard fan of Sharad....... he was good in Saath Pheere but i didnt see it till the end...... but he stole the show n proved himself as an actor par excellence in Bairi Piya ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.....

im a hardcore DVian n BPain as well....... im quoting one of u here but u have described him so well..... he creates an aura n has an authoritive n awesome baritone voice which burns the screen everytime he is there ....

in BP he was the tyrant n autocratic thakur but also was the most determined n confident man i have ever seen on TV n never once was he ashamed of wot he is or is doing .... his expressions n dialogues n delivery were up 2 the "T" which is y he stole the show every time he was shown

Well coming 2 Uttaran n my posting here...... i have honestly never watched any epi.... sorry 2 u Uttaran fans n no offence 2 any1 but i have it very dry n dragged from wot i heard from family who do watch it.... but the minute i heard he is coming 2 give this out of gas train a dhakka i had to watch........ n initially i was really disheartened as i felt his talent n capabilites were being wasted here..... he has so much more potential........ n seeing how things are coming up .....

u no this is getting to long...... if u lot dont mind.... ill make another post 4 my opnions on story so far  
[QUOTE=JustJ]babes , dont do it , its stupid show and no one need second season , please want to see old pairs , and its craziness and nothing , they got to snap out of it

how would i know ? tum kis ke deewani ho ,  [/QUOTE

@Justj, sorry for butting in here but wanted to make one point clear firstโ€ฆwe are not asking for the same showโ€ฆjust the same pair.

But we do have 3 main reasons for being BP loyalists.

1.       This was the only series that depicted the reality of happenings in some villages in Indiaโ€ฆand believe me, worse s**** happens.

2.       This was a show about a woman who against all odds, turns every odds against her to her advantage and uses all means available to fight for what she thinks is right and bring the wrongdoer to his knees

3.       This was a show about a man's obsession which turned into his love, a love that makes him repent and makes him understand  that to truly love someone is to be able to sacrifice everything for themโ€ฆeven himself.

But most of all, we are loyalist because of the performance of Sharad Kelkar (SK) and Supriya Kumar (SK) and every other cast member who was chosen and was perfect for his/her role.

Sharad as the devious and evil DV showing the transition from an obsessive bad guy to a man who goes through hell for the love of a woman

Supriya as the timid amoli who transforms into a tigress who tears into DV at every turn and subdues him finally.

And one more thingโ€ฆwe are not crazy. A little strong-minded, indomitable, eternally optimistic and at sometimes nerdy evenโ€ฆbut never crazy.

Craziness, we always leave for our DV
agree nitu and g really miss the old jodi  miss the crazy thakur and his love ot amoli it was stronger role and jodi really awosme
Originally posted by PreciousPri

Heyaaaaa well i hope u guys dont think im tresspassing or anything........ but since this was about SK couldnt help myself ๐Ÿ˜‰

i am a die-hard fan of Sharad....... he was good in Saath Pheere but i didnt see it till the end...... but he stole the show n proved himself as an actor par excellence in Bairi Piya ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.....

im a hardcore DVian n BPain as well....... im quoting one of u here but u have described him so well..... he creates an aura n has an authoritive n awesome baritone voice which burns the screen everytime he is there ....

in BP he was the tyrant n autocratic thakur but also was the most determined n confident man i have ever seen on TV n never once was he ashamed of wot he is or is doing .... his expressions n dialogues n delivery were up 2 the "T" which is y he stole the show every time he was shown

Well coming 2 Uttaran n my posting here...... i have honestly never watched any epi.... sorry 2 u Uttaran fans n no offence 2 any1 but i have it very dry n dragged from wot i heard from family who do watch it.... but the minute i heard he is coming 2 give this out of gas train a dhakka i had to watch........ n initially i was really disheartened as i felt his talent n capabilites were being wasted here..... he has so much more potential........ n seeing how things are coming up .....

u no this is getting to long...... if u lot dont mind.... ill make another post 4 my opnions on story so far  
  ABSOLUTLY WELL SAID I AM AGREE WITH IT
Originally posted by varun.tap

He is a good actor i saw today but his role in uttaran is a very sadha{spoil} he is introduce in uttaran to reliefing the ichcha's charactor and bringing to respect the ichcha in the eys of all the family members.
What a bakwaas totally mad creative.

theres nothing wrong with ittchas image in the house is there? she is respected enough..please correct  me if im wrong because ive not been watching it from the start..only for the past 1 or two months now and again.
although i still think sharad does an ace job in whatever role..he clearly stands out above all the other characters though.
@Gowri -- Every word you said was so true and well said.  Couldn't agree with you more.  You stole the word right out of all of our mouths. 

@Jagutid-- I agree with you too and it does appear Iccha's image is fine and dandy.
I will totally agree with Precious Pri, g_viswam, uxghya, krambaig and jagrutid and arrow 1.

and @ Just J...i wud like to say tht Bairi Piya ws a show tht depicted the reality of life and for the very first time on TV...and i think this is not rite to say anything against the show u've not watched. and u cant name the loyality of ours a craziness. The way u are the fans of Uttaran so are we are the fans of Bairi Piya.

@Gowri..........extremely well said ....... every word ๐Ÿ‘

@Ghaz........ totally agree miss this jodi like hell

@krambaig....... thanks 4 ur appreciation n 4 agreeing ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@jagruti....... so tru...... wot is wrong wiv Iccha's image..... ??

@Aleena....... thanks 4 agreeing n ur spot on buddy...... it was a pathbreaking show which showed us a part of society which atleast i wasnt aware of......... their problems n how some can n some cant overcome n hence give in... n @Just J our crazyness 4 this show isnt illogical or baseless...... if u had watched the show then u wud think otherwise as well.....

@ladybird9....... sorry i was quoting u...... 4got to give u the credit about Sk's aura n presence  
Edited by PreciousPri - 13 years ago
Originally posted by PreciousPri

guys i am strongly agree with u  i love to see sharad kelkar in bairi piya show real incredible i think audience would be always remember his performances there compare to uttran his role is just like that to put small clothes in big body, i cannot impressed his character in uttran๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ because he was already set a very high standard in bairi piya show keep alive in audiences hearts in a long time๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by zanraj

guys i am strongly agree with u  i love to see sharad kelkar in bairi piya show real incredible i think audience would be always remember his performances there compare to uttran his role is just like that to put small clothes in big body, i cannot impressed his character in uttran๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ because he was already set a very high standard in bairi piya show keep alive in audiences hearts in a long time๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

thanks 4 agreeing..... n same here agree that  he did create a high standard in BP but i say give the guy a chance ๐Ÿ˜ณ...... let his role in Uttaran shape up a bit...... so far he has tried his best to give his best to the show despite there not being much initially ......