Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Sharad Kelkar ----Appreciation Thread (Page 6)

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by cjs369

always liked Sharad from his Naharsingh days in Saat Phere... happy to see him here... Smile
looked like he was giving a line to Ichcha when he said her namaste had a very sweet sound to it Wink....pehli baar suna kya kisiko namastey kehte hue Confused no wonder Ichcha was blushing ....loved the way Veer said Ichcha ko nazar lag jayegiSmile some thing is definitely coming up... hope they build the story interestingly... and make use of Sharad's charms n acting well... and dont make him disappear after a few episodes like they did with Sid, n Rathod...

Oh there is definitely something up with Sharad and Ichcha......................If I were the CV's then I would show both Sharad and Veer in love with Ichcha.....................Tapasya takes one look at Sharad and forgets Veer..................but Sharad wants only Ichcha.................Tapasya changes her mind and leaves the Bundela house to try and capture Sharad..............leaving Ichcha and Veer to themselves. Then maybe Sharad realising he has no chance with Ichcha turns to Tapasya and changes her completely........................just Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...........I know it will NEVER happen the way I have put it.

Aditi jiLOL Whilst I know Satya is yummier than Veer anyday I highly doubt that Tapu would do thatLOL It would be good if Satya took Ichha away somewhere so we could have VeeyaLOL But then this Saanchi problem crops upLOL Is she falling for Veer? Oh dear a love quadrangleROFL  Seriously what tangled webs these cvs spin LOL beyond the samajh of any of usLOL

Yummier??????LOL SRK you are hilarious you make him sound like Chicken butter masalaLOL.LOLWink

Well I am commenting on what the CV's have shown as Tapasya's character so far........I think Tapasya will react more to who wants Ichcha then who wants Veer.... But I agree we are in a mess here with the webs that the CV's are spinning.

Samajh?????????---there is no requirement for samajh in such a brainless serial...........just have to go with the flow is what I think.Smile

@ bold....time for Tapasya to move from 'Masala chai' to more fulfilling whole meal 'Chicken butter masala'ROFLROFL

ROFL

WOW hermoinee

Edited by dreamz12 - 19 January 2011 at 10:56pm

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamz12

Originally posted by hermoinee

always liked Sharad from his Naharsingh days in Saat Phere... happy to see him here... Smile
looked like he was giving a line to Ichcha when he said her namaste had a very sweet sound to it Wink....pehli baar suna kya kisiko namastey kehte hue Confused no wonder Ichcha was blushing ....loved the way Veer said Ichcha ko nazar lag jayegiSmile some thing is definitely coming up... hope they build the story interestingly... and make use of Sharad's charms n acting well... and dont make him disappear after a few episodes like they did with Sid, n Rathod...

Oh there is definitely something up with Sharad and Ichcha......................If I were the CV's then I would show both Sharad and Veer in love with Ichcha.....................Tapasya takes one look at Sharad and forgets Veer..................but Sharad wants only Ichcha.................Tapasya changes her mind and leaves the Bundela house to try and capture Sharad..............leaving Ichcha and Veer to themselves. Then maybe Sharad realising he has no chance with Ichcha turns to Tapasya and changes her completely........................just Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...........I know it will NEVER happen the way I have put it.

Aditi jiLOL Whilst I know Satya is yummier than Veer anyday I highly doubt that Tapu would do thatLOL It would be good if Satya took Ichha away somewhere so we could have VeeyaLOL But then this Saanchi problem crops upLOL Is she falling for Veer? Oh dear a love quadrangleROFL  Seriously what tangled webs these cvs spin LOL beyond the samajh of any of usLOL

Yummier??????LOL SRK you are hilarious you make him sound like Chicken butter masalaLOL.LOLWink

Well I am commenting on what the CV's have shown as Tapasya's character so far........I think Tapasya will react more to who wants Ichcha then who wants Veer.... But I agree we are in a mess here with the webs that the CV's are spinning.

Samajh?????????---there is no requirement for samajh in such a brainless serial...........just have to go with the flow is what I think.Smile

@ bold....time for Tapasya to move from 'Masala chai' to more fulfilling whole meal 'Chicken butter masala'ROFLROFL

ROFL

WOW hermoinee

Thanks dreamz12Big smile
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Well here in Australia if we wanna say someone is HOT and appealing we say he is yummyLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

farah007

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

this track seems very interesting...hope the CVs read it and work on it...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

twettycat

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged

Well here in Australia if we wanna say someone is HOT and appealing we say he is yummyLOL

Oh I do apologise..........meant no disrespect...............but it did sound funny to meWink.  Just post Hot and Appealing ...............that would work for all of us..........although I like his voice the most.EmbarrassedSmile
oh-wow Senior Member
oh-wow
oh-wow

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
yuk....sharad should not have taken up this role........in an insipid, constipated Uttaran.....
and if they show him fall for that girl...then he should retire......if this is all the work he is
getting......yuk

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

indumak2002LimitLessFan

twettycat Goldie
twettycat
twettycat

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah007

thankss a lot for opening this thread!
first time have seen him act and man what a classssy actor..
his voice, the way he says his dialogues, his postures, everytjing soo perfect!!

even he took the limelight away from nandish!LOLL

i was least interested in nandish and more intersted in what satya is doing..heheh
 i am sure in next scenes he will rock!!! and will overtake nandish!:D
glad hes there.. a refresher!!
he is a charmer farah n sooooooon u ll drol more............. by now he wud hav convinced u abt his tremendous acting skills..................... he is simplyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy rocking.......... n me is a happy victim of his charm................... he will definately add more spice n lime lite 2 the show............Tongue
twettycat Goldie
twettycat
twettycat

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah007

Originally posted by JustJ

i said it some other thread , not many have seen other shows , else they dont go gaga over rashmi and others acting .............

100% agreee on this cuz its only geet that i used to watch and now uttaran. never saw other serials..

his acting is much better than nandish i must say! i was like yeh toh bara achaa hai.. LOL

was completely mesmerized by his hunky voiceEmbarrassed

alas ! u missed him in bairi piya.................. he was simplyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy matchless................. soon u will agreeeeeeee tht he is the best actor in the tellywood.................... he has proved so.........

Go to top