Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Sharad Kelkar ----Appreciation Thread (Page 5)

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

always liked Sharad from his Naharsingh days in Saat Phere... happy to see him here... Smile
looked like he was giving a line to Ichcha when he said her namaste had a very sweet sound to it Wink....pehli baar suna kya kisiko namastey kehte hue Confused no wonder Ichcha was blushing ....loved the way Veer said Ichcha ko nazar lag jayegiSmile some thing is definitely coming up... hope they build the story interestingly... and make use of Sharad's charms n acting well... and dont make him disappear after a few episodes like they did with Sid, n Rathod...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

twettycatLimitLessFanleelaa9

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

always liked Sharad from his Naharsingh days in Saat Phere... happy to see him here... Smile
looked like he was giving a line to Ichcha when he said her namaste had a very sweet sound to it Wink....pehli baar suna kya kisiko namastey kehte hue Confused no wonder Ichcha was blushing ....loved the way Veer said Ichcha ko nazar lag jayegiSmile some thing is definitely coming up... hope they build the story interestingly... and make use of Sharad's charms n acting well... and dont make him disappear after a few episodes like they did with Sid, n Rathod...

Oh there is definitely something up with Sharad and Ichcha......................If I were the CV's then I would show both Sharad and Veer in love with Ichcha.....................Tapasya takes one look at Sharad and forgets Veer..................but Sharad wants only Ichcha.................Tapasya changes her mind and leaves the Bundela house to try and capture Sharad..............leaving Ichcha and Veer to themselves. Then maybe Sharad realising he has no chance with Ichcha turns to Tapasya and changes her completely........................just Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...........I know it will NEVER happen the way I have put it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

twettycathermione8LimitLessFanleelaa9

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Love Sharad KelkarEmbarrassed Very dashing and yummy unfortunately due to my inability to watch weingu anywhere I had to miss Sharad's brilliant acting today tooCry Loved him from Saat Phere days and also watched Bairi Piya...he was sort of like Tapu there...as an obsessed lover typesLOL
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Oh there is definitely something up with Sharad and Ichcha......................If I were the CV's then I would show both Sharad and Veer in love with Ichcha.....................Tapasya takes one look at Sharad and forgets Veer..................but Sharad wants only Ichcha.................Tapasya changes her mind and leaves the Bundela house to try and capture Sharad..............leaving Ichcha and Veer to themselves. Then maybe Sharad realising he has no chance with Ichcha turns to Tapasya and changes her completely........................just Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...........I know it will NEVER happen the way I have put it.

Aditi jiLOL Whilst I know Satya is yummier than Veer anyday I highly doubt that Tapu would do thatLOL It would be good if Satya took Ichha away somewhere so we could have VeeyaLOL But then this Saanchi problem crops upLOL Is she falling for Veer? Oh dear a love quadrangleROFL  Seriously what tangled webs these cvs spin LOL beyond the samajh of any of usLOL

Edited by SRKLuvr - 19 January 2011 at 9:58pm
hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

I agree with youSmile.. If they show Veer slowly getting attached to Tappu and her kid, she will lose interest in Veer just like she lost interest in Sid after finding that the richer Veer did not like her and fell for Ichcha. Initially she was calling Veer 'masala chai' and suddenly got interested, dumping Sid when she realised Veer was more wealthy and he was not enamoured of her beauty. Veer is only a conquest as far as she is concerned, but she has not realised it yet due to the brainwashing by Nani. She was showing attitude to Rathod also for the same reason, because she is used to people admiring her beauty because she is 'Ms.Perfect'. Once she gets Veer, she will move on to her next 'conquest', especially if he falls for Ichcha, ignoring Tappu.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12twettycattiny15LimitLessFan

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

I agree with youSmile.. If they show Veer slowly getting attached to Tappu and her kid, she will lose interest in Veer just like she lost interest in Sid after finding that the richer Veer did not like her and fell for Ichcha. Initially she was calling Veer 'masala chai' and suddenly got interested, dumping Sid when she realised Veer was more wealthy and he was not enamoured of her beauty. Veer is only a conquest as far as she is concerned, but she has not realised it yet due to the brainwashing by Nani. She was showing attitude to Rathod also for the same reason, because she is used to people admiring her beauty because she is 'Ms.Perfect'. Once she gets Veer, she will move on to her next 'conquest', especially if he falls for Ichcha, ignoring Tappu.

I also believe that the basic problem with Tapasya is that she wants what Ichcha has............and so if she finds Sharad (he needs to be richer than Veer) is interested in Ichcha and Veer is still being a little wishy washy about her.................she will definitely either try to stop this from happening or if she fails then she will move on to Sharad probably not because she wants hiim but because he wants Ichcha....................that is what the CV's have projected Tapasya's character to be.............so who knows?????

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12hermione8farah007intruderfasttiny15LimitLessFan

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Aditi jiLOL Whilst I know Satya is yummier than Veer anyday I highly doubt that Tapu would do thatLOL It would be good if Satya took Ichha away somewhere so we could have VeeyaLOL But then this Saanchi problem crops upLOL Is she falling for Veer? Oh dear a love quadrangleROFL  Seriously what tangled webs these cvs spin LOL beyond the samajh of any of usLOL

Yummier??????LOL SRK you are hilarious you make him sound like Chicken butter masalaLOL.LOLWink

Well I am commenting on what the CV's have shown as Tapasya's character so far........I think Tapasya will react more to who wants Ichcha then who wants Veer.... But I agree we are in a mess here with the webs that the CV's are spinning.

Samajh?????????---there is no requirement for samajh in such a brainless serial...........just have to go with the flow is what I think.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

twettycatLimitLessFan

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Yummier??????LOL SRK you are hilarious you make him sound like Chicken butter masalaLOL.LOLWink

Well I am commenting on what the CV's have shown as Tapasya's character so far........I think Tapasya will react more to who wants Ichcha then who wants Veer.... But I agree we are in a mess here with the webs that the CV's are spinning.

Samajh?????????---there is no requirement for samajh in such a brainless serial...........just have to go with the flow is what I think.Smile

@ bold....time for Tapasya to move from 'Masala chai' to more fulfilling whole meal 'Chicken butter masala'ROFLROFL

Edited by hermoinee - 19 January 2011 at 10:51pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12LimitLessFan

Go to top