Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Sharad Kelkar ----Appreciation Thread (Page 12)

g_viswam Senior Member
g_viswam
g_viswam

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PreciousPri

Originally posted by zanraj

Heyaaaaa well i hope u guys dont think im tresspassing or anything........ but since this was about SK couldnt help myself Wink

i am a die-hard fan of Sharad....... he was good in Saath Pheere but i didnt see it till the end...... but he stole the show n proved himself as an actor par excellence in Bairi Piya ClapClap.....

im a hardcore DVian n BPain as well....... im quoting one of u here but u have described him so well..... he creates an aura n has an authoritive n awesome baritone voice which burns the screen everytime he is there ....

in BP he was the tyrant n autocratic thakur but also was the most determined n confident man i have ever seen on TV n never once was he ashamed of wot he is or is doing .... his expressions n dialogues n delivery were up 2 the "T" which is y he stole the show every time he was shown

Well coming 2 Uttaran n my posting here...... i have honestly never watched any epi.... sorry 2 u Uttaran fans n no offence 2 any1 but i have it very dry n dragged from wot i heard from family who do watch it.... but the minute i heard he is coming 2 give this out of gas train a dhakka i had to watch........ n initially i was really disheartened as i felt his talent n capabilites were being wasted here..... he has so much more potential........ n seeing how things are coming up .....

u no this is getting to long...... if u lot dont mind.... ill make another post 4 my opnions on story so far  
guys i am strongly agree with u  i love to see sharad kelkar in bairi piya show real incredible i think audience would be always remember his performances there compare to uttran his role is just like that to put small clothes in big body, i cannot impressed his character in uttranShocked because he was already set a very high standard in bairi piya show keep alive in audiences hearts in a long timeClap

thanks 4 agreeing..... n same here agree that  he did create a high standard in BP but i say give the guy a chance Embarrassed...... let his role in Uttaran shape up a bit...... so far he has tried his best to give his best to the show despite there not being much initially ......

YAAR PRI

you are so right....par waiting is killing yaar.....ab thak he is still wavering....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

artfriendzanrajindumak2002nitu123PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

@Gowri..........extremely well said ....... every word Clap

@Ghaz........ totally agree miss this jodi like hell

@krambaig....... thanks 4 ur appreciation n 4 agreeing Big smile

@jagruti....... so tru...... wot is wrong wiv Iccha's image..... ??

@Aleena....... thanks 4 agreeing n ur spot on buddy...... it was a pathbreaking show which showed us a part of society which atleast i wasnt aware of......... their problems n how some can n some cant overcome n hence give in... n @Just J our crazyness 4 this show isnt illogical or baseless...... if u had watched the show then u wud think otherwise as well.....

@ladybird9....... sorry i was quoting u...... 4got to give u the credit about Sk's aura n presence  

Well I seem to have missed a good serial.................what a pity............would at least liked to have seen Sharad weaving his magicWinkWink.

We are all the same in the Forum.....some agree, some disagree..............that is the way it is..........Good luck with your petition.Thumbs Up

Not 2 worry buddy ..... u can catch all the epi's as @Indumak said...... n im damn sure u will be hooked like we all Bpians n DVains were n still r Wink ...

Yea totally wiv u we r in the same forum n not all have the same views...... each to its own..... n thanks 4 ur good wishes Big smile 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

indumak2002king99artfriendzanrajtwettycatnitu123

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged

Heyaaaaa well i hope u guys dont think im tresspassing or anything........ but since this was about SK couldnt help myself Wink

i am a die-hard fan of Sharad....... he was good in Saath Pheere but i didnt see it till the end...... but he stole the show n proved himself as an actor par excellence in Bairi Piya ClapClap.....

im a hardcore DVian n BPain as well....... im quoting one of u here but u have described him so well..... he creates an aura n has an authoritive n awesome baritone voice which burns the screen everytime he is there ....

in BP he was the tyrant n autocratic thakur but also was the most determined n confident man i have ever seen on TV n never once was he ashamed of wot he is or is doing .... his expressions n dialogues n delivery were up 2 the "T" which is y he stole the show every time he was shown

Well coming 2 Uttaran n my posting here...... i have honestly never watched any epi.... sorry 2 u Uttaran fans n no offence 2 any1 but i have it very dry n dragged from wot i heard from family who do watch it.... but the minute i heard he is coming 2 give this out of gas train a dhakka i had to watch........ n initially i was really disheartened as i felt his talent n capabilites were being wasted here..... he has so much more potential........ n seeing how things are coming up .....

u no this is getting to long...... if u lot dont mind.... ill make another post 4 my opnions on story so far  

Hi...@ bold.....In Uttaran the story moves very slowly and is dragged to the fullest extent possible and that is why many people watch it on Youtube where you can just fast forward the unwanted stuff...Many big actors are in the cast, but they vanish suddenly for weeks or months together...Sometimes even the leads vanish for a couple of weeks or so...After the death of Vansh, Ichcha was sidelined and it was only Tapasya all the way for weeks ...Now last week it was Ichcha all the way and Tapasya was missing...Yesterday they sent Veer to Indore...So we do not know for how many days he will be absent from the serial....That being the case, we do not know what role Sharad has and whether it is going to develop big time..There were reports that it is a cameo, so we can not say how much screen time he is given...We will have to wait and watch..He sure is a treat to watch...Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

indumak2002artfriendzanrajtwettycatSavitha0101nitu123PreciousPritiny15

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by g_viswam

guys i am strongly agree with u  i love to see sharad kelkar in bairi piya show real incredible i think audience would be always remember his performances there compare to uttran his role is just like that to put small clothes in big body, i cannot impressed his character in uttranShocked because he was already set a very high standard in bairi piya show keep alive in audiences hearts in a long timeClap

thanks 4 agreeing..... n same here agree that  he did create a high standard in BP but i say give the guy a chance Embarrassed...... let his role in Uttaran shape up a bit...... so far he has tried his best to give his best to the show despite there not being much initially ......

YAAR PRI

you are so right....par waiting is killing yaar.....ab thak he is still wavering....

Thanks a lot Gowri Wink..... n yea the wait is killing us .... but i think he is getting there..... slow ly n steadily .... wavering but he will get there Tongue... lets give this show n him the benefit of the doubt shall we LOLLOL 

indumak2002artfriendzanrajuxghyatwettycatnitu123

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Hi...@ bold.....In Uttaran the story moves very slowly and is dragged to the fullest extent possible and that is why many people watch it on Youtube where you can just fast forward the unwanted stuff...Many big actors are in the cast, but they vanish suddenly for weeks or months together...Sometimes even the leads vanish for a couple of weeks or so...After the death of Vansh, Ichcha was sidelined and it was only Tapasya all the way for weeks ...Now last week it was Ichcha all the way and Tapasya was missing...Yesterday they sent Veer to Indore...So we do not know for how many days he will be absent from the serial....That being the case, we do not know what role Sharad has and whether it is going to develop big time..There were reports that it is a cameo, so we can not say how much screen time he is given...We will have to wait and watch..He sure is a treat to watch...Smile

Heyyyy..... im Priya BTW or u can call me Pri... which eva suits u Tongue..... aah i see....... so its tru.... i guess i will have 2 switch 2 utube as well.... coz right now im watching n the minute Sharad is gone the TV goes on mute LOLLOL incase he comes bac n i no way wanna see this ichaa-tapu-veer ringa ringa roses Sleepy.... n i agree actors are very good but when things like story n scene r stretched 4 no rhyme or reason its such a pain 2 watch..... well ill count how many epi's veer is missing LOL..... since im pretty new 2 this show ill have 2 wait n watch but gettign tips liek these from u seniors really helps so thanks a lot .... oh i hope its not a cameo as i wanna see this guys role unfolding well..... my reason 4 being in this forum .... there is a lot of potential in this role if they write it well n shape n re-wire it a bit ..... as u say wait n watch .... n i sooooooo agree he is a eye-candy no doubt Wink.... he has this aura where he overshowdows who eva is in the frame wiv him

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

indumak2002zanrajartfriendhermione8twettycatSavitha0101nitu123

nitu123 IF-Dazzler
nitu123
nitu123

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged

Heyyyy..... im Priya BTW or u can call me Pri... which eva suits u Tongue..... aah i see....... so its tru.... i guess i will have 2 switch 2 utube as well.... coz right now im watching n the minute Sharad is gone the TV goes on mute LOLLOL incase he comes bac n i no way wanna see this ichaa-tapu-veer ringa ringa roses Sleepy.... n i agree actors are very good but when things like story n scene r stretched 4 no rhyme or reason its such a pain 2 watch..... well ill count how many epi's veer is missing LOL..... since im pretty new 2 this show ill have 2 wait n watch but gettign tips liek these from u seniors really helps so thanks a lot .... oh i hope its not a cameo as i wanna see this guys role unfolding well..... my reason 4 being in this forum .... there is a lot of potential in this role if they write it well n shape n re-wire it a bit ..... as u say wait n watch .... n i sooooooo agree he is a eye-candy no doubt Wink.... he has this aura where he overshadows who eva is in the frame wiv him

pri welcome 2 UT forum buddy HugHugHug !! c dese ppl r soooooo nice & welcoming dat i feel like 1 of dem now..not like a guest member  Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. m sure widin no time u ll feel d same Tongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. !!

as fr d bold blue letters - DITTO Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. !!

indumak2002artfriendzanrajtwettycatSavitha0101PreciousPri

uxghya Goldie
uxghya
uxghya

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged

YAAR PRI

Thanks a lot Gowri Wink..... n yea the wait is killing us .... but i think he is getting there..... slow ly n steadily .... wavering but he will get there Tongue... lets give this show n him the benefit of the doubt shall we LOLLOL 

yeah totally agree he was best in bairi piya have watched some ep of saath phere but still his best work is bairi piya and will always be

and yes hope his role in uttran gets some where soon

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

artfriendtwettycatnitu123PreciousPri

indumak2002 Senior Member
indumak2002
indumak2002

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged

YAAR PRI

Yah yaaron! The wait is truly killing us! Pinch The hints from dialogues in each epi starting from Satya's entry in B house r making us wonder more & more, who & what he actually is.Confused  I guess we're all soooo used to Sharad's BANG effect & unpredicatability which we got to c all along in BPLOL....maybe thatz why this slowly moving track of his in UT is making us all the more anxious to know abt. how his character will actually turn out to be, when revealed. Well I guess we'll have to  just wait patiently & c what will happen. Tongue

zoe10king99artfriendtwettycatnitu123PreciousPri

Go to top