Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
lol, dont think he is into her , but icha was overly blushing
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: JustJ

lol, dont think he is into her , but icha was overly blushing

and veer was looking so awkward in sharad presence.. he was looking nothing in front of sharad!
i always thought veer veer veer but yeh toh chooza lag raha thaa sher ke saamney..πŸ˜†
TitansFan thumbnail
i said it some other thread , not many have seen other shows , else they dont go gaga over rashmi and others acting .............

farah007 thumbnail

i said it some other thread , not many have seen other shows , else they dont go gaga over rashmi and others acting .............

100% agreee on this cuz its only geet that i used to watch and now uttaran. never saw other serials..

his acting is much better than nandish i must say! i was like yeh toh bara achaa hai.. πŸ˜†

was completely mesmerized by his hunky voice😳
TitansFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: mkdeepaa

Even i like him from bairy piya

deepa , i didnot see BP, but he was dam good in Saat phere ... his first show
Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fabulous actor.....Have discovered his talent after watching Bairi Piya in which his performance was first rate.
Am not an Uttaran fan but watching this show just because he is in it. Hope that he has a fab role here because if he does then am sure he will set the screen on fire with his power house performance.

farah007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinasinster

Fabulous actor.....Have discovered his talent after watching Bairi Piya in which his performance was first rate.
Am not an Uttaran fan but watching this show just because he is in it. Hope that he has a fab role here because if he does then am sure he will set the screen on fire with his power house performance.

saw him for the first time in a serial and am sure in future scenes he will overshadow nandish here! and u never know after soem time nandish out sharad in!πŸ˜†
TitansFan thumbnail
farah, lots of Ghee in ur mouth , i dont mind if Nan is out , as if iam watching this show now ......
shivani9 thumbnail
This new person is charming...but dont know how his charcater is gg 2 b shaped in future,
farah007 thumbnail

farah, lots of Ghee in ur mouth , i dont mind if Nan is out , as if iam watching this show now ......

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†