Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Much as I find her character invoking a desperate anger in me, I defy any woman not to have felt pain for Kesar today......her innocence and unwavering belief in her culture allowed a lowlife like Sakti to just become more evil......

Now awaiting the rescue....roll on The Voice formerly known as Ghantilaal and the Pratster and her sidekick Krishna!!!!!😃

Go on Pratigya! do what you do best - call your Mammajis at the Police Station!👍🏼
irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys so did kesar die? In the states we r like thhree wks behind...any feedback?
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anusarkar

Hello Dhakarn,

I saw today's epi just to see Kalpana's acting. She was wonderful. It was very natural and the way she conveyed her emotions with her expressive eyes was heartwrenching. My heart goes out to the numerous battered women who cling onto hope till the last moment. I wish the evil trio rot in jail till the end of their pathetic existance. Too bad Sajjan singh and Sds will get away this time too.

Anu

yes, my mother was not looking at the screen and when he mocked her to come back as a fair girl next time , she cursed sakthi...............yeah and SS will maintain his goody goody self in front of krishna but pratigya will smell a rat along with GD...............oh big trouble for kriya as krishna won't listen a word against his bauji................😭
dhakarn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madmadgirl

Much as I find her character invoking a desperate anger in me, I defy any woman not to have felt pain for Kesar today......her innocence and unwavering belief in her culture allowed a lowlife like Sakti to just become more evil......

Now awaiting the rescue....roll on The Voice formerly known as Ghantilaal and the Pratster and her sidekick Krishna!!!!!😃

Go on Pratigya! do what you do best - call your Mammajis at the Police Station!👍🏼

pratigya will do her best and that is what is going to a big problem as we know she already knows SS's dual evil mind and here she and GD will smell a rat and if she blames SS too with out soild proof then krishna will blast her...............
dhakarn thumbnail

Originally posted by: trupat

i never appriciated kesar's character but today i felt her pain ..... i think the actress who plays her character is too good ..... i almost cried when she said main kya bigada or something like that 😭

i usually dont feel bad for weak characters but with kesar it was different .... she never stood up for anything, except once when she tried to save pratigya and then her husband beat her up and she lost the baby ..... i dont think she was weak, i think she was masoom, in innocent ways ..... i really loved her character ...... her character reminds me of guju movie, dada des re jo ya pardes re joya ..... she spent all her life serving other but in return she got nothing .....

yes , she had to reach a boiling point and yesterday was that moment..............the look of shock and hurt at sakthi's heartless laugh and mockery even when she was about to die was the ignition she needed to think straight...............she will think its too late as she fears she is going to die, but once she regains consciousness and recollects what has happened i hope she will not forgive sakthi......
dhakarn thumbnail

Originally posted by: suk4

It was great how she conveyed her emotions without saying anything while KN was talking bakwaas about how he loved her.  When she realised what he'd done to her, i just wish she'd had the chance to give him a piece of her mind and let him have it. 

Poor woman.

she will have her say when he will be crawling on his feet before her when the police comes..........i want her to give him a look as though he is something dirty laying scattered on the floor...........😡