India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Unforgettable scene!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG...........................it was heart wrenching and shocking scene and take a bow Kalpana Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap  superb acting................mind blowing.............................soooooooooooo natural......................may u get every nice things the life has to offer..................Smile

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran9grayanosweet_bhankilighthousepierpheonix1irene_cPia9sanitha7Elvira22Alwayshopeful-BugsBunny-cimbadaisyluva_umaFilza.corvettecherrypansy---Yemi---suk4MERARAI-Sheena-PristineSoulbabithajcarisma2....Poojie....tanthya

-BugsBunny- IF-Dazzler
-BugsBunny-
-BugsBunny-

Pratigya Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

OMG OMG OMG...........................it was heart wrenching and shocking scene and take a bow Kalpana Clap  superb acting................mind blowing.............................soooooooooooo natural......................may u get every nice things the life has to offer..................Smile

Meee to felt the same......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged

OMG OMG OMG...........................it was heart wrenching and shocking scene and take a bow Kalpana Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star Clap  superb acting................mind blowing.............................soooooooooooo natural......................may u get every nice things the life has to offer..................Smile

Yes she managed to convey so much with just a look....Clap 
Jaswant was equally good....the fake love act and then return to Shakti's natural evilness... superb...Clap

Edited by a_uma - 19 January 2011 at 10:44am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lighthousepiercherrypansyMERARAIdhakarn

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_uma

OMG OMG OMG...........................it was heart wrenching and shocking scene and take a bow Kalpana Clap  superb acting................mind blowing.............................soooooooooooo natural......................may u get every nice things the life has to offer..................Smile

Yes she managed to convey so much with just a look....Clap 
Jaswant was equally good....the fake love act and then return to Shakti's natural evilness... superb...Clap

yeah but kalpana just out shone him.....................finally she has got her due..............one hell of a scene and she sink her teeth down to its hilt....................Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nainakkkcherrypansyMERARAI

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Hello Dhakarn,

I saw today's epi just to see Kalpana's acting. She was wonderful. It was very natural and the way she conveyed her emotions with her expressive eyes was heartwrenching. My heart goes out to the numerous battered women who cling onto hope till the last moment. I wish the evil trio rot in jail till the end of their pathetic existance. Too bad Sajjan singh and Sds will get away this time too.

Anu

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Unfinishedcherrypansya_umadhakarn

suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
It was great how she conveyed her emotions without saying anything while KN was talking bakwaas about how he loved her.  When she realised what he'd done to her, i just wish she'd had the chance to give him a piece of her mind and let him have it. 
Poor woman.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypansydhakarn

suki11 Goldie
suki11
suki11

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
I know kb an jaswant were both excellent today. The character of Shakti is a dead cert, I think to be star plus villian of the year at the star parivaar awards!
But seriously now, ive had a enough of his dark-skinned bias! For the love of god sumone shud just show him a youtube clip of rihanna dancing to 'only girl in the world', Im sure if anything is gna end his bakwass jaap of 'all that is good is all that is fair' rubbish that will! lol I know its off topic, but imagine rihanna as a thakur dil!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4roseinbloomdhakarn

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
i agree! she was phenomenal today... ClapClap  made me all emotional... fantastic portrayal of Kesar's emotions by KB... hats off to her... 
nothing in the whole scene looked artificial, it felt like one is witnessing the moment itself, and not watching merely a show on TV... such was the power and intensity in it... great job by her Star

Edited by Filza.T - 19 January 2011 at 1:31pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

Go to top