India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Lost Respect for Nandini (Page 3)

rani712 Goldie
rani712
rani712

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Rajshri was going to invite nandini's MIL. but she said.. she will tell her.

And secondly... NANDINI was never my fav. she was always the reason of problem btwn naksh. AKSHARA supported her.. n she got kicked out of the house.. everyone disliked her.. n everyone said stuff to her.. AT that time.. nandini stood quiet aswell. Ever since the 1st day she entered akshara's house TO meet her ( before the wedding) n she yelled at akshara for helping her... I always never liked her. Also.. Nandini needs to learn to solve her own crap.. SHE wanted to MARRY mohit.. .. HER decision.. and whatever... SO she needs to handle it maturely. AND SHE IS OLDER THAN AKSHARA.. she should not leave her house just b/c mohit said something... LIKE ppl said so much crap to akshara when she was new.. she didnt LEAVE like her .

Nandini is a very different character. I hope nani spills the beans.. or says that WHAT do u mean.. I HEARD Rajshri talking to U on the phone. OR something like.. Because of you my family always has to suffer... b/c of u.. akshara was kicked out and all that!

I hope they dotn take in Baisa's insults.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

navaneeta

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

I am glad Nandu lied. Finally an eye opener for Akshara. She puts her in-laws above all neglecting her wifely duties. She hid the truth from Naitik & separated from him & look what she gets in return for her loyalty to her didiClap So much for her didi-Mohit jhaapClap

This should only make her set her priorities straight. I don't know how many more of these incidents need to  take place before Akshara makes Naitik her only priority or will it ever happen? Maybe maate will take the blame for Rajsri tomorrow instead of exposing NandiniAngry Nani is the only hope for Baisa to know Nandu's prem kahani. Baisa will then stop the pallu kahani & maybe blame Akshara for being a bad influence on Nandu.  Everybody just beats up on Naksh seems to be the new trendSleepy

phir toh aap maate ko samjhe hi nahi ! she'll tell nandini "main samajh sakti hoon aapne aisa kyun kiya" , to rajshri "ma aap nahi jaanti ye nandini didi ki majboori thi" and when she'll know abt dj-naitik spat, she'll explain naitik "aap daddaji ki bhavnaon ko samjhiye naitik" Dead

nandini's prem kahani ka secret will be out very soon..and her secret of sitting in maayka also. i hope everyone blames akshara again for not discussing it when she knew the real reason for nandini coming back to maayka. of course, she'll have to take the blame again for nandu's love marriage bec. her bro also had one. ad influence of varsha on akshara and akshara on nandini. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

YR_Nakshblack.swan--Sari--beautiful16Serendipity..-Stutz-

-.Shriya.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Shriya.-
-.Shriya.-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
u r ryt.. if she doesnt wanted to contact her in laws y she is creating probs in akshis mayka n baisaAngry
..Fairytales.. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
..Akaisha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Akaisha..
..Akaisha..

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
m ttly agree yaar faltu mein sabka mood spil karti hai nd den sabko jhootha banati hai...Angry dese mohini r disgustingg ttly..can't bare dem moreee!!Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Serendipity..-.Shriya.-

MARHABAA Senior Member
MARHABAA
MARHABAA

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
lesson learnt for Akshara when ur overly sweet without rationality then people will walk all over u !
Nadini is going to put all the blame on Akshara & co as simply she knows she can get away with it .

Go to top