Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Lost Respect for Nandini (Page 2)

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krutiv100

mee too......its so bad what she is doing...just cos she don't want to tell her mum she's having probelm in her in-laws....its disgusting behaivour even after rajshri says in the precap i told you she says i don't remember.

that buaji is a hypocrite,she has problem with akshara not talking pallu,yahan tak she is annoyed at varsha whom she has just met for not taking pallu yet nandani doesn't take pallu either but thats fine with her. whole family is hypocrite and selfish in their behavoiur. yahan naitik is telling truth and he is getting shouted at and other side nandani is lying through her teeth and getting away with it.
Hope nani opens her mouth for the right time for once....please nani you are our only hope...
im so Angry.............poor rajshri and poor naitk.......Unhappy

its fine if she does not want to tell her mother but why cant she lie like for other things.... she can say they too are out of town.... why say that rajshri never told her....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krutiv100

amrapali_dubey IF-Dazzler
amrapali_dubey
amrapali_dubey

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
I agree nandini did a very bad thing by denying but isnt it rajshri's duty to invite nandini's MIL personally or atleast on the phone????.....she cud have taken mil's house phone no. From akshara or nandini........
If u were in akshara's place wudnt u want ur mom to invite ur sis in law's MIL personally
--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
I am glad Nandu lied. Finally an eye opener for Akshara. She puts her in-laws above all neglecting her wifely duties. She hid the truth from Naitik & separated from him & look what she gets in return for her loyalty to her didiClap So much for her didi-Mohit jhaapClap

This should only make her set her priorities straight. I don't know how many more of these incidents need to  take place before Akshara makes Naitik her only priority or will it ever happen? Maybe maate will take the blame for Rajsri tomorrow instead of exposing NandiniAngry Nani is the only hope for Baisa to know Nandu's prem kahani. Baisa will then stop the pallu kahani & maybe blame Akshara for being a bad influence on Nandu.  Everybody just beats up on Naksh seems to be the new trendSleepy

Edited by FLGators - 19 January 2011 at 9:01pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

YR_Nakshblack.swancherrypansy_charu_-Stutz-Serendipity..remosalsa

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrapali_dubey

I agree nandini did a very bad thing by denying but isnt it rajshri's duty to invite nandini's MIL personally or atleast on the phone????.....she cud have taken mil's house phone no. From akshara or nandini........
If u were in akshara's place wudnt u want ur mom to invite ur sis in law's MIL personally
well... in a perfect world rajshri should have personally invited Nandini's mother in law but seeing the she was busy with everything and forgot.... i dont think she called akshara to tell her to invite nandini's family.... she probably called akshara to get their number but when she directly talked to Nandini she was satisfied that the invitation got to their family.  so from where i see i think Rajshiri did her duty its Nandini who messed up.
maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

I am glad Nandu lied. Finally an eye opener for Akshara. She puts her in-laws above all neglecting her wifely duties. She hid the truth from Naitik & separated from him & look what she gets in return for her loyalty to her didiClap So much for her didi-Mohit jhaapClap

This should only make her set her priorities straight. I don't know how many more of these incidents need to  take place before Akshara makes Naitik her only priority or will it ever happen? Maybe maate will take the blame for Rajsri tomorrow instead of exposing NandiniAngry Nani is the only hope for Baisa to know Nandu's prem kahani. Baisa will then stop the pallu kahani & maybe blame Akshara for being a bad influence on Nandu.  Everybody just beats up on Naksh seems to be the new trendSleepy
Hun Akshara's eyes are glued with supper glue and will never open..... and please dont wish for nandi's love story to come out coz u know who will get belan on the head for that too... AKSHARA...... we been through that torture before dont want to see that again
_Dipsi_ IF-Rockerz
_Dipsi_
_Dipsi_

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
nandu seems to have lost itDead
-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

wel said..
actually yaar...
nandini needs to b h8d.. how can sum1 go on blamin others for no fault of theirs...
negativity is creepin into yrkkh
Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Completely agree. It was also because of her that earlier Naksh was separated and she never spoke up. One of the most selfish characters in the serial. Give Mohit a chance to explain please!!!!

Go to top