Precap - The final journey !! (Page 3)

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aeryn

Originally posted by starlight123

Aeryn,

We hope its not a case where GD was better off doing her tun, tun, tun....LOLLOLLOL

Prats is not a character driven character but more of an event driven character.  If she was character driven then they would show groW*H, but they dont, but they show her to win battles at any cost.

To show her "victories" the CVs think of conclusion and not on how to reach those conclusions.  Most of her victories are done by other people but because she is the voice of the serial, she gets the credit for bringing justice...

Star,

I for one is wondering if GD will not loose her charm by speaking again.....her tin, tin, tin and only speaking by gesture made her stand out somehow from other characters...hope that makes sense....

CVs aren't fooling me...P a strong woman? pfff my Censored.....I think it's even the first time a female lead grates on my nerves so much....

Ok I have to go. See tomorrow for LUD dear Hug

I agree that her not speaking was the charm, but we have to see how they handle GD speaking,

Even my definition of a strong woman differs from the CVs version of a strong woman.  She should speak up for all injustices and not just pick and choose.  Strong women can be wrong and they do not become weak by admitting their mistakes and learning from others, (like their husbands for instance). 

See you tomorrow my dear.........Same place, same time.Hug

Go to top