India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Precap - The final journey !! (Page 2)

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Shukria and Dhanyavaad aap ka Tanths Begum!

Bus ab dimagh chakrai gaya hamra. Kucho bhi ho hum saanti say dikhain gay.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Shakthi is carrying an unconscious Kesar , GD has come out and is watching Shakthi going out carrying something ...she is puzzled and peers  to get a closer look, She spots the blue sari...

I think the cliffhanger will be GD voice...........Smile.

At least progress is occurring now and hopefully another episode free of Arushi will help....Big smile

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Thanks T!!Smile

So "Pratigyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" is coming tomorrow

I think Friday ..tomorrow might be tying GD
Aeryn Goldie
Aeryn
Aeryn

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Thanks for the description Tanthya.

While I'm glad GD will get back her voice and waiting to see everyone's reaction to it, I find CVs made things easy for P!

Why bury Kesar in such proximity of their home? Why drug her this night itself? KN was supposed to go alone with Kesar to the sation. Can't he have arrange for something on the way there?

SS was the one to point out to KN that he shouldn't have made such a declaration (of killing Kesar) infront of all 'coz it will get him in problem if something happens to her later on. And now HE of all people is rushing into things and acting stupidly?! Confused

Funny how P always win her battle with someone's else doing the most - Kesar, T&C, Krishna and now GD LOL and of course the evil RED for turning utterly stupid at the right moment...
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aeryn

While I'm glad GD will get back her voice and waiting to see everyone's reaction to it, I find CVs made things easy for P!

Why bury Kesar in such proximity of their home? Why drug her this night itself? KN was supposed to go alone with Kesar to the sation. Can't he have arrange for something on the way there?

SS was the one to point out to KN that he shouldn't have made such a declaration (of killing Kesar) infront of all 'coz it will get him in problem if something happens to her later on. And now HE of all people is rushing into things and acting stupidly?! Confused

Funny how P always win her battle with someone's else doing the most - Kesar, T&C, Krishna and now GD LOL and of course the evil RED for turning utterly stupid at the right moment...

Aeryn ,

to hear GD's voice..watch todays SBB...i was not impressed and so was Star...but we have to see ,how it comes ot in the serial.....

For the Simple reason ..Pratigya cannot do marathon for each n everything ...closer home ,she can get Krishna to dig Kesar ..whereas in the wilderness Pratigya will have to do the hardwork..and bictoria madam loves to  point fingers but refuses to toil  or labor for truth

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aeryn-Sheena-

Aeryn Goldie
Aeryn
Aeryn

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Aeryn ,

to hear GD's voice..watch todays SBB...i was not impressed and so was Star...but we have to see ,how it comes ot in the serial.....

For the Simple reason ..Pratigya cannot do marathon for each n everything ...closer home ,she can get Krishna to dig Kesar ..whereas in the wilderness Pratigya will have to do the hardwork..and bictoria madam loves to  point fingers but refuses to toil  or labor for truth

Did not see SBB but read the description. Is it me or her dialogue sounded like a lecture a la pratigya?

Bictoria Maidam is getting the job almost done for her all the time....Truth is Prats would have found out too late to save Kesar if Thakurs were true to their character....I don't wish for Kesar to be dead but then if that is how prats would be able to save her it's just blah....

-Sheena-

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged

Aeryn ,

Did not see SBB but read the description. Is it me or her dialogue sounded like a lecture a la pratigya?

Bictoria Maidam is getting the job almost done for her all the time....Truth is Prats would have found out too late to save Kesar if Thakurs were true to their character....I don't wish for Kesar to be dead but then if that is how prats would be able to save her it's just blah....

Aeryn,

We hope its not a case where GD was better off doing her tun, tun, tun....LOLLOLLOL

Prats is not a character driven character but more of an event driven character.  If she was character driven then they would show groW*H, but they dont, but they show her to win battles at any cost.

To show her "victories" the CVs think of conclusion and not on how to reach those conclusions.  Most of her victories are done by other people but because she is the voice of the serial, she gets the credit for bringing justice...

Edited by starlight123 - 19 January 2011 at 11:49am

Aeryn

Aeryn Goldie
Aeryn
Aeryn

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Aeryn ,

Aeryn,

We hope its not a case where GD was better off doing her tun, tun, tun....LOLLOLLOL

Prats is not a character driven character but more of an event driven character.  If she was character driven then they would show groW*H, but they dont, but they show her to win battles at any cost.

To show her "victories" the CVs think of conclusion and not on how to reach those conclusions.  Most of her victories are done by other people but because she is the voice of the serial, she gets the credit for bringing justice...

Star,

I for one is wondering if GD will not loose her charm by speaking again.....her tin, tin, tin and only speaking by gesture made her stand out somehow from other characters...hope that makes sense....

CVs aren't fooling me...P a strong woman? pfff my Censored.....I think it's even the first time a female lead grates on my nerves so much....

Ok I have to go. See tomorrow for LUD dear Hug

-Sheena-

Go to top