Originally posted by: kriyaconsumesme

Thanks T!!😊

So "Pratigyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" is coming tomorrow

I think Friday ..tomorrow might be tying GD
Aeryn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the description Tanthya.

While I'm glad GD will get back her voice and waiting to see everyone's reaction to it, I find CVs made things easy for P!

Why bury Kesar in such proximity of their home? Why drug her this night itself? KN was supposed to go alone with Kesar to the sation. Can't he have arrange for something on the way there?

SS was the one to point out to KN that he shouldn't have made such a declaration (of killing Kesar) infront of all 'coz it will get him in problem if something happens to her later on. And now HE of all people is rushing into things and acting stupidly?! 😕

Funny how P always win her battle with someone's else doing the most - Kesar, T&C, Krishna and now GD 😆 and of course the evil RED for turning utterly stupid at the right moment...
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aeryn

Thanks for the description Tanthya.

While I'm glad GD will get back her voice and waiting to see everyone's reaction to it, I find CVs made things easy for P!

Why bury Kesar in such proximity of their home? Why drug her this night itself? KN was supposed to go alone with Kesar to the sation. Can't he have arrange for something on the way there?

SS was the one to point out to KN that he shouldn't have made such a declaration (of killing Kesar) infront of all 'coz it will get him in problem if something happens to her later on. And now HE of all people is rushing into things and acting stupidly?! 😕

Funny how P always win her battle with someone's else doing the most - Kesar, T&C, Krishna and now GD 😆 and of course the evil RED for turning utterly stupid at the right moment...

Aeryn ,

to hear GD's voice..watch todays SBB...i was not impressed and so was Star...but we have to see ,how it comes ot in the serial.....

For the Simple reason ..Pratigya cannot do marathon for each n everything ...closer home ,she can get Krishna to dig Kesar ..whereas in the wilderness Pratigya will have to do the hardwork..and bictoria madam loves to  point fingers but refuses to toil  or labor for truth
Aeryn thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Aeryn ,

to hear GD's voice..watch todays SBB...i was not impressed and so was Star...but we have to see ,how it comes ot in the serial.....

For the Simple reason ..Pratigya cannot do marathon for each n everything ...closer home ,she can get Krishna to dig Kesar ..whereas in the wilderness Pratigya will have to do the hardwork..and bictoria madam loves to  point fingers but refuses to toil  or labor for truth

Did not see SBB but read the description. Is it me or her dialogue sounded like a lecture a la pratigya?

Bictoria Maidam is getting the job almost done for her all the time....Truth is Prats would have found out too late to save Kesar if Thakurs were true to their character....I don't wish for Kesar to be dead but then if that is how prats would be able to save her it's just blah....
-Sheena- thumbnail

Did not see SBB but read the description. Is it me or her dialogue sounded like a lecture a la pratigya?

Bictoria Maidam is getting the job almost done for her all the time....Truth is Prats would have found out too late to save Kesar if Thakurs were true to their character....I don't wish for Kesar to be dead but then if that is how prats would be able to save her it's just blah....

Aeryn,

We hope its not a case where GD was better off doing her tun, tun, tun....😆😆😆

Prats is not a character driven character but more of an event driven character.  If she was character driven then they would show groW*H, but they dont, but they show her to win battles at any cost.

To show her "victories" the CVs think of conclusion and not on how to reach those conclusions.  Most of her victories are done by other people but because she is the voice of the serial, she gets the credit for bringing justice...
Edited by starlight123 - 13 years ago
Aeryn thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

Aeryn,

We hope its not a case where GD was better off doing her tun, tun, tun....😆😆😆

Prats is not a character driven character but more of an event driven character.  If she was character driven then they would show groW*H, but they dont, but they show her to win battles at any cost.

To show her "victories" the CVs think of conclusion and not on how to reach those conclusions.  Most of her victories are done by other people but because she is the voice of the serial, she gets the credit for bringing justice...

Star,

I for one is wondering if GD will not loose her charm by speaking again.....her tin, tin, tin and only speaking by gesture made her stand out somehow from other characters...hope that makes sense....

CVs aren't fooling me...P a strong woman? pfff my 🤬.....I think it's even the first time a female lead grates on my nerves so much....

Ok I have to go. See tomorrow for LUD dear 🤗
-Sheena- thumbnail

Star,

I for one is wondering if GD will not loose her charm by speaking again.....her tin, tin, tin and only speaking by gesture made her stand out somehow from other characters...hope that makes sense....

CVs aren't fooling me...P a strong woman? pfff my 🤬.....I think it's even the first time a female lead grates on my nerves so much....

Ok I have to go. See tomorrow for LUD dear 🤗

I agree that her not speaking was the charm, but we have to see how they handle GD speaking,

Even my definition of a strong woman differs from the CVs version of a strong woman.  She should speak up for all injustices and not just pick and choose.  Strong women can be wrong and they do not become weak by admitting their mistakes and learning from others, (like their husbands for instance). 

See you tomorrow my dear.........Same place, same time.🤗