Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
But there was a Hollywood director who copied Jab We Met. Has anyone seen Leap Year? Yeah that was a copy of JWM. But I think the director gave credit not sure. For the first time we can say, Hollywood failed at copying a bollywood film...only if JWM is an original though. πŸ˜†
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

MPKK was a remake also πŸ˜† Otherwise, out of all BW movies to copy, HW picks MPKK?  πŸ˜†

MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 MPKK & this new movie have more similarities with each other then they do with Cactus Flower
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: lensahunte08

But there was a Hollywood director who copied Jab We Met. Has anyone seen Leap Year? Yeah that was a copy of JWM. But I think the director gave credit not sure. For the first time we can say, Hollywood failed at copying a bollywood film...only if JWM is an original though. πŸ˜†

OMG!! I so agree...similiar concept but different characterization!!!
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeaaa i saw the trailer n i was like W*F this is jus like MPKK. so i did some research but turns out the was a hollywood movie first so lol hollywood is jus copying hollywood again which is jus as depressing
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
JWM too was a mix of 'inspiration' from couple of english movies..... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah which one Maddy? Me like to know.
main pyaar kyun kiya is in itself a copy of HW movie 🀣although i dont rem the name of tht movie..so in short HW copied  HW