Celebrity Fan Clubs

~:Shaadi Mubarak <3 Rajeev Khandelwal :~ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 154

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
lovely neha ClapClapClap.....so band baja baraat ready Party Party  ClapClapClap............. i guess here almost all of us will be ladkewale LOLLOLLOL..... & dont know abt others ...but dont know why i am not hurt by RK marriage news LOLLOLLOL.. infact i am more than happy & excited to see the dulha to be Day Dreaming 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PinkCinderellaNeha_Kwaniya_fatimaOliveWellington

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~:Shaadi Mubarak <3 Rajeev Khandelwal :~ (Page 3)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
http://news.webindia123.com/news/Articles/India/20110119/1669954.html
Film City in MP would come up soon: Minister
Bhopal | Tuesday, Jan 18 2011 IST

Madhya Pradesh Culture Minister Laxmikant Sharma today said the increasing interest of film-makers in the state is encouraging and will definitely help realise the dream of construction of Film City within a year.

Mr Sharma said this after launching the shooting of the Tanuja Chandra film 'Raakh' -- the cast includes Raima Sen, Veer Das and Rajeev Khandelwal -- at Sheesh Mahal here, an official release said.

''I am visiting Madhya Pradesh for the first time and this city's scenic beauty has enchanted me,'' Sen said while Rajeev Khandelwal felt this culturally and traditionally-rich state holds extremely good opportunities for producers.

Edited by Puri_2711 - 19 January 2011 at 9:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PinkCinderellawaniya_fatimaOliveWellington

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
congratulations Rajeevians...

so shadi celebrations are on :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-Neha_K

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
hey puri aka RT Wink... where have u been? and whats new?

thanks for sharing this news...

and yup just like u i am excited to see him in dulha outfit... wondering how he is gonna look ?Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-PinkCinderella

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

hey puri aka RT Wink... ---hi Big smileBig smileBig smile
\where have u been? --- i have been not anywhere but my lappy went LOLLOLLOLLOL...for reformatting LOLLOLLOL
and whats new?--- new ConfusedConfused......... i guess its the bhopal news only LOLLOLLOL.......... guess u saw the pic in previous FC only LOLLOLLOLLOL .........
a liitle news abt ur contestant in JDJ ... he will be back  as wild card Big smileBig smile

thanks for sharing this news...--- Big smileBig smileBig smile

and yup just like u i am excited to see him in dulha outfit... wondering how he is gonna look ?Day Dreaming-- he gonna look dashing not doubt ,,,,,,, i wonder if we will get to see him Ermm

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Puri_2711

hey puri aka RT Wink... ---hi Big smileBig smileBig smile
\where have u been? --- i have been not anywhere but my lappy went LOLLOLLOLLOL...for reformatting LOLLOLLOL
and whats new?--- new ConfusedConfused......... i guess its the bhopal news only LOLLOLLOL.......... guess u saw the pic in previous FC only LOLLOLLOLLOL .........
a liitle news abt ur contestant in JDJ ... he will be back  as wild card Big smileBig smile

thanks for sharing this news...--- Big smileBig smileBig smile

and yup just like u i am excited to see him in dulha outfit... wondering how he is gonna look ?Day Dreaming-- he gonna look dashing not doubt ,,,,,,, i wonder if we will get to see him Ermm

ahaan so hope ur lappy is fit now Wink

which pic puri?

o yes even i dont think so he would allow media ppl to attend his weddingCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged

ahaan so hope ur lappy is fit now Wink--- yeahh almost fit ..... me still getting used to the new format LOLLOLLOLLOL

which pic puri?--- the pic from the launch of Raakh LOLLOLLOL........ the news i shared SmileSmileSmile

o yes even i dont think so he would allow media ppl to attend his weddingCry--- yeahh private guy gonna have private wedding EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed but may 1 or 2 pics he will share with us LOLLOLLOL

Neha_K

IF-Sizzlerz

Neha_K

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged

hey puri.... what's up  buddy?

me too so much excited to see rajeev bro as dulha! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top