Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: nivyan

hell i am mkmk don maha i dot no my password username please tell me help me

that was don.mkmk (username)

Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neha_K

yup........... fc is half done but no party no hungama.... only pic posting!

Hmm...that too repetitive pics...😳..and actual me har FC kuch aise hi khatam hota hai... Waise wud luv to make the title of the FC meaningful....but I hav got no idea....how to do wat!! 😳 Btw....the first page is beautiful...without much taam jhaam....πŸ˜³πŸ˜†β­οΈ...love it like that only!!
Neha_K thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for that....

n mehfil taa sajdi, jado nache sare milke....
i hope kabhi aisa ho yahan!
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
planning 4 paty sharty πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› ......... its less than 2 weeks for wedding πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
woooooo hello everyone.....OMG! neha....sumaiya ....fatima,puriiiiiii.sanghi    ................hello everyone ............how are u all ?  and wassup ..guys..........
and i am sooo happy.....for ours  puriiiiiiiiiiiii..come ....in rk fc  after long time ........in here.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
world4art.com - Orkut Hello scraps, graphic and comments
Illumination thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanghamitra_27

Good After Noon

welcome sanghiiiii πŸ€—πŸ€—
Illumination thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neha_K

yup........... fc is half done but no party no hungama.... only pic posting!

OMG!Neha ......u are right yaar.....πŸ₯±πŸ₯±.......i agree with u.....😊😊 main ..tum har shaath  hoi πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
lets party ......πŸ₯³ neha.. star....any idea.....
sanghamitra_27 thumbnail
😭frnds kaal apsara award me once upone ke lia best supporting actress ki award mila hain prachi ko,ager rk ki koi vi film a jati to usse vi sayed .......................milta, us film me prachi ne kuch actong kia hi nehi sirf imran hasmi ke sath close scene kia or kuch nehi isse hi usse award mil gaya o vi sirf 10mnts ke lia roll tha , rk ki bad luck😑
Illumination thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanghamitra_27

😭frnds kaal apsara award me once upone ke lia best supporting actress ki award mila hain prachi ko,ager rk ki koi vi film a jati to usse vi sayed .......................milta, us film me prachi ne kuch actong kia hi nehi sirf imran hasmi ke sath close scene kia or kuch nehi isse hi usse award mil gaya o vi sirf 10mnts ke lia roll tha , rk ki bad luck😑

yaaa right yaarrr
i feel same 😭 ............we ...know very well rajeev is brilliant actor ....and he is the best no doubt ..soooo  just wait ..i hope he  .ll made ....big success ..very soon......😊😊
Edited by oliveya - 13 years ago
Illumination thumbnail
sanghi............we know ..very well.....RK .......rajeev khandelwal  is the best......no compare  anybody ..for his talent ....no body  match..for his personality ..he has always proved his talent ....😊😊
rajeev.RK

King of emotions Rajeev certainly is, none can portray them better than him. From romantic  sadness to anger, happiness to passion, jealousy to love, he is a master of all. He makes you cry with his character, laugh with it, feel the anger rise when he is angry and experience the passion with it! He gives life to his characters through his beautiful portrayal of emotions. It was about time he got his rightful due! But we hope and pray this is only the beginning of a long and successful career ahead!

Rajeev khandelwal is the man who can make  success ...fame , for his owen talent...... he has proved hisself always........only for his hardwork  .....or his passion....

Edited by oliveya - 13 years ago