India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Comic Relief: Suds Back In Action

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
hey ladies! im back...had some stuff to deal with the last 2 days hence no CR...but im here today...lets do this shall we...Wink

Suds Back In Action
so we start with some dude telling AS that when he was a homeless man..it was Dutta that gave him shelter and what not...anyone else catch our peeping tom's ..aka: Suds...ki expression at that time ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...he was like W*F!? Shocked...i thought i was the only homeless man Bhao helped...i thought i was special CryCryCryCryCry...it was awesome to see his bubble burst!! lmfao!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...but hey Suds...keep your chin up my love...sure...Dutta gave you a home when you were beghar and all that...but...yeh soocho...ghaar ke saath saath Bhao ne tujhe naukri bhi di aur uski behen bhi...see...you are special ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...and you will always be special in my eyes Day Dreaming

today Suds was on a roll!! he said everyone there was yeda...and they will make him yeda as well ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL and that he wanted to bang his head on "iss dewar"....ok...so...first of all...tu toh paidaish yeda hai...kissi ko tujhe yeda banane ki koi zarurat nahin hai...you are Suds, King of Yeda-istan...and dusri baath...that thing infront of you is NOT a WALL...its an effing TREE!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL....speaking of tree...anyone else feel that those shifty eyes he was making at the tree were HIGHLY suspicious!? ShockedShockedShockedShocked i swear...he was line maring on the tree...or at least thinking about it...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...he's thinking...Dutta nahin...toh yeh pehr hi sahi ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...kya fatichar admi hai!

ok...anyone's heart melt at the story the lady in green had to say...about being a bin bihayi maa and all...how Dutta saved her and her daughter...he made her tie rakhi on him...thats the Dutta we all know and LOVE!! ClapClapClapClap...i thought it was beautiful...and oh...my heart broke at the background music that was playing when AS saw Dutta's ghost...CryCryCry

one more thing before i sign off...the look on Seema's face when Chaskar said that Bhao matlab yahaan ka Raja...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL she was utterly disgusted...just like we were!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

JAZ

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-__priyanka__WanderbugPooja_219skavitha08sub_rosa--SONEE--suhana19rainurubal--Sia--MrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Jaz! yes...Suds shifty eyes were back since yesterday. How I missed them. I hope from now he gets to do more shifty eyes and less talking.
Btw how could u miss Baji hallucinating abt Dutta...I am surorised D didnt feel anything then.
And yeah that woman's story was very touching. Wish we had gotten to see it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
i did see the Baji dreaming about Dutta...the dostana was SOOO obvious...honestly...i just got lazy! ha ha

JAZ

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jnawaz

i did see the Baji dreaming about Dutta...the dostana was SOOO obvious...honestly...i just got lazy! ha ha

JAZ

There was double dose of Dostana today ....DuJi ( the one we all loveeeeeeee) and a new one Chaskar and Kaka..... Chaskar said "I love u " to kaka ROFLROFLROFL
jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
^^ he WHAT?! Shocked ok so i had skipped the chaskar scenes a bit cuz it was getting annoying...but now i have to watch it again!

JAZ

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top