Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

stage set for future track (Page 2)

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desikudi2009

Originally posted by BhartiBhatia

I was really really frustrated before watching today's episode what Doc said'But after whole conversation b/w Doc n MSK it is clear that MSK has given days to decide for abortion '.But my sixth sense is saying that as Chugalkhor Aunty gave us news about Maan/Geet jail track'. Maan will go to jail (reason I don't know till yet) and during this days will pass to such extent it might b impossible to go for abortion as Geet's pregnancy will enter in  4-5 month where it might b impossible to abort Baby'and there will b no option  then to  Keep this Baby'.and in these days MSK will come out of jail( damn' sure) and then again MSK in dilemma during whether to keep Baby or Geet'n he will opt Baby but again Babaji ka Chamatkaar both will b saved ''. Fingers crossed for this beautiful and emotional track'CV's do this..

comment and hit button ....

I don't think Maan will goto jail now...I believe it was hyped by SBB when NT fell and Arjun blamed it on Maan.....before also she said Miscarriage ho jayega...hua nahin naa...so chilax...but I do have intuition that Maan will choose Geet and MC will happen . After this Geet will be angry with him  so no romantic scenes ...CV's will be more happy and GC will relax...lets see what happens :)

I agree with u.. i just want them to settle this baby track either let her have the baby for sure or let her have the MC. this every week putting geet's life in danger .... maan choosing bet her or baby is crazy. the pregnancy track is getting very very illogical. now that they are married and if geet is having the child show her having a bump bec  if she is pregnant enough for there to be a choice between her and the baby then she need to be showing. i think they should show problems that they can face together as a couple. now that they are married they should work as a team.. so i hope there is no jail track. maybe prob at KC where geet and maan can work together to solve the prob that will be cute and fun to watch..them at work...geet as the co MD/CEO along with maan Big smile

Edited by geetmaanluv - 19 January 2011 at 10:50am

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
The doc's stress on NO Stress for Geet means there's sure to be stress one way or another...all this is to avoid the SR track.....why, I don't know.....read somewhere today that the leads are uncomfy about intimate scenes.

Then why have a wedding at all?Confused

I don't think there will be an office track for sometime....the focus may be on Arjun and his revenge which might bring on the stress for geet.

Will increase our stress levels as well as we will have to bear the torture of unending AA tracks!

Like Sayantini said on SBS, we are like that bali ka bakra...feed us full of Maneet scenes and then kill us with the AA ones!

That's one thing I'm sure of about the future tracks!

Jai Ho!

Go to top