India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Wake up Creatives!! (Page 3)

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Edit: As I see it, the integral part of the story is Dutta coming to peace with himself and being able to live happily with Naku! We can agree to disagree here though!

Tabh toh pura story hi bol diya...baki kya bacha....the journey towards that should be interesting and not irritating ...

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintiny

Edit: As I see it, the integral part of the story is Dutta coming to peace with himself and being able to live happily with Naku! We can agree to disagree here though!

Tabh toh pura story hi bol diya...baki kya bacha....the journey towards that should be interesting and not irritating ...

This bit I had figured out some 8 months ago...but still I found the show intriguing enough(at least some part of it, not the show as a whole, and believe me I've seen worse than this) to stick around for so long! But as I have pointed out in a previous post, different viewers have different perceptions and expectations! So we need not agree!

It was nice talking to youSmile

Edited by sub_rosa - 19 January 2011 at 7:23pm
Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
same here !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosa

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Originally posted by droopy_asleep

I don't think the Chaskar-Kala alliance would have any major impact in the story. Chaskar is going to be blamed for Dutta's murder...and killed. Kala will be safe. At the end of the day, it wouldn't matter whether she ever knew Chaskar or not. Chaskar has been brought into the story not to play Kala's sidekick, but to bring about Seema's redemption, and in turn TaSha reunion.

I agree with you Rosa..Chaskar is just a pawn..It will be a while before Kala is exposed, in fact I want her to be seething and boiling when she sees Tasha together, that will be her biggest defeat and then she might make a bigger mistake which will bring her downfall in front of Dutta :)

What I actually mean to say is that Kala's alliance with Chaskar is not integral to the story i.e. if Chaskar was acting Alone in tapkaoying Dutta, it would have hardly made Any difference. For Chaskar's real significance here is as a villain from whom Seema saves Dutta...gaining forgiveness in the process.Smile Of course this whole supari thing strives to make Kala larger than life in her evilness! And I'm not in favor of that. But then it's the CVs story and we have to accept their perceptions of the different characters...if we want to stick to the show that isSmile

Thats the main problem I have with Kala's antics lately. She was always evil but the CVs understood her limits. That is they mostly didnt make her do something repeatedly to evoke suspicion of other characters like Dutta, Baji. Plus she had some kind of check in place in the form of Kishore.
But now her evilness is shown as so larger than life than that they have really dumbed down all other characters around her whether its Dutta, Baji or Kishore. I can understand if her sisters or mother dont suspect her-afterall who would believe the worst of a family member? But Dutta and Baji letting things go is not done.
shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
I m wid u tin.
I want to dedicate one song to cv's:

Wake up cv's saare viewers kahe,
wake up cv's saare viewers kahe,
wake up cv's, sab dishaon se aa rahi hai aawaz, sun sako to suno abhi, WAKE UP! WAKE UP!

komal_w25

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
@Ksh...her plans still fail though...miserably! In fact, the CVs have used Her of all people as a tool to bring TaSha closer! With her every 'chaal' Dutta took a step Towards Naku, learning/realizing things about their relationship and his own heart. I like the idea. About people not recognizing her true intentions, I'd give Dutta some more time, coz he has been too pre-occupied with his own issues! The one character they have really dumbed down is Kishore! I feel bad for the actor nowadays!
-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

I agree with you...neither am I interested in Kala, nor Chaaskar or Nakku scenes. Its been 2 weeks we have been watching Nakku's drama and seriously I feel like scratching myself when I am watching LTL nowadays! I dont mind even if they keep showing blind Dutta and his antics for an entire episode...but pleaseeeeeeeeee no more Nakku praja scenes, I am begging !

And even I am not liking the way Nakku is treating Baaji.....I mean I know she is not being mean to him or anything, but her standard dialogue 'gaadi nikaal Baaji' is getting very repetitive now. The first time when she said the dialogue, I loved it, as the situation itself was such - Dutta's life was in danger and Baaji dint want to help Nakku as he feared Dutta will roar! But there the priority was Dutta's life so Nakku had to be stern with Baaji.

But nowadays I feel she can be more polite with him, I mean he is really not a servant the way Dutta's sisters and Sudarshan makes out of him. Atleast Nakku can treat him the way she used to behave with him before she got married to Dutta. I'm not saying Nakku is outright mean or anything, but she can talk to him politely the way she used to before na. She is talking to him the way Dutta talks, but Dutta has always been like that. I dont have any other complaints towards Nakku in general, just this one.

Very well said,AppuClap The first time I understood the urgency of the situation with Baji dragging his feet over cooperating with her.But the lastest summon was uncalled for.AS is Baji's mother first & Nakusha as mistress of PN comes later.The guy loves AS more than anything else in this world after D & would lay down his life for her.There are surely polite ways of making her point atleast as regards to AS.

@ Jayati: Superb post.Truly there is so much potential in this story even in the current track.Why do the CVs think only Kalawati can bring in the moolah?ConfusedThey couldn't be more wrong.

MrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

@Ksh...her plans still fail though...miserably! In fact, the CVs have used Her of all people as a tool to bring TaSha closer! With her every 'chaal' Dutta took a step Towards Naku, learning/realizing things about their relationship and his own heart. I like the idea. About people not recognizing her true intentions, I'd give Dutta some more time, coz he has been too pre-occupied with his own issues! The one character they have really dumbed down is Kishore! I feel bad for the actor nowadays!

Even if we make excuses for Dutta...what abt Baji? All the men whom Kala has hired has gotten away from Baji. Forget abt questioning them but he and the army of men he has at his disposal havent been able to catch these people. And it has happenned several times. I can agree that such things happen. Lots of petty criminals get away from police all the time and hide behind the cover of anonymity. But they can have show to let it pass so many times.
I think instead of that it would have been better if Kala wasnt behind so many attacks and instead Chaskar or some other enemy would have been shown to be behind them.
And this guy Suresh...he was even caught and taken away for questioning. Then he was found killed and Dutta didnt see it fit to question Suds abt it that how did the guy land up dead...killed at the hands of an enemy?

sub_rosa

Go to top