Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sub_rosa

I don't think the Chaskar-Kala alliance would have any major impact in the story. Chaskar is going to be blamed for Dutta's murder...and killed. Kala will be safe. At the end of the day, it wouldn't matter whether she ever knew Chaskar or not. Chaskar has been brought into the story not to play Kala's sidekick, but to bring about Seema's redemption, and in turn TaSha reunion.

I agree with you Rosa..Chaskar is just a pawn..It will be a while before Kala is exposed, in fact I want her to be seething and boiling when she sees Tasha together, that will be her biggest defeat and then she might make a bigger mistake which will bring her downfall in front of Dutta :)
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
AGREE YOU HAVE SO MUCH POTENTIAL WHY WASTE YOUR TIME
UNHAPPY VIEWER IS WHAT I AM!!!
i think its time you guys pulled your act together, im not saying the show has to be a hundred percent all the time but you can clearly see the amount that its being dragged!!!! stop!!
😑
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you...neither am I interested in Kala, nor Chaaskar or Nakku scenes. Its been 2 weeks we have been watching Nakku's drama and seriously I feel like scratching myself when I am watching LTL nowadays! I dont mind even if they keep showing blind Dutta and his antics for an entire episode...but pleaseeeeeeeeee no more Nakku praja scenes, I am begging !

And even I am not liking the way Nakku is treating Baaji.....I mean I know she is not being mean to him or anything, but her standard dialogue 'gaadi nikaal Baaji' is getting very repetitive now. The first time when she said the dialogue, I loved it, as the situation itself was such - Dutta's life was in danger and Baaji dint want to help Nakku as he feared Dutta will roar! But there the priority was Dutta's life so Nakku had to be stern with Baaji.

But nowadays I feel she can be more polite with him, I mean he is really not a servant the way Dutta's sisters and Sudarshan makes out of him. Atleast Nakku can treat him the way she used to behave with him before she got married to Dutta. I'm not saying Nakku is outright mean or anything, but she can talk to him politely the way she used to before na. She is talking to him the way Dutta talks, but Dutta has always been like that. I dont have any other complaints towards Nakku in general, just this one.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

I agree with you Rosa..Chaskar is just a pawn..It will be a while before Kala is exposed, in fact I want her to be seething and boiling when she sees Tasha together, that will be her biggest defeat and then she might make a bigger mistake which will bring her downfall in front of Dutta :)

What I actually mean to say is that Kala's alliance with Chaskar is not integral to the story i.e. if Chaskar was acting Alone in tapkaoying Dutta, it would have hardly made Any difference. For Chaskar's real significance here is as a villain from whom Seema saves Dutta...gaining forgiveness in the process.😊 Of course this whole supari thing strives to make Kala larger than life in her evilness! And I'm not in favor of that. But then it's the CVs story and we have to accept their perceptions of the different characters...if we want to stick to the show that is😊
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@sub-rosa, what is exactly the integral part of the story?  The serials depend on tracks and each track has to be interesting....I am paying money to watch the show....how many serials remain true to their integral part of the story?  I did not mind chaskar provided they had given a good twist, I even liked his entry and the pact he goes into with Dutta knowning very well he would betray...but the whole thing including the pace and Naku's dramabaazi is getting onto the the nerves....cannot take it anymore...
sub_rosa thumbnail
Originally posted by: tintiny

@sub-rosa, what is exactly the integral part of the story?  The serials depend on tracks and each track has to be interesting....I am paying money to watch the show....how many serials remain true to their integral part of the story?  I did not mind chaskar provided they had given a good twist, I even liked his entry and the pact he goes into with Dutta knowning very well he would betray...but the whole thing including the pace and Naku's dramabaazi is getting onto the the nerves....cannot take it anymore...

Fair enough! Different people have different expectations from the show...and if you feel that the show is not living up to your expectations, you have every right to be angry...😊

Edit: As I see it, the integral part of the story is Dutta coming to peace with himself and being able to live happily with Naku! We can agree to disagree here though!
Edited by sub_rosa - 13 years ago
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Edit: As I see it, the integral part of the story is Dutta coming to peace with himself and being able to live happily with Naku! We can agree to disagree here though!

Tabh toh pura story hi bol diya...baki kya bacha....the journey towards that should be interesting and not irritating ...

sub_rosa thumbnail
Originally posted by: tintiny

Tabh toh pura story hi bol diya...baki kya bacha....the journey towards that should be interesting and not irritating ...

This bit I had figured out some 8 months ago...but still I found the show intriguing enough(at least some part of it, not the show as a whole, and believe me I've seen worse than this) to stick around for so long! But as I have pointed out in a previous post, different viewers have different perceptions and expectations! So we need not agree!

It was nice talking to you😊
Edited by sub_rosa - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sub_rosa

What I actually mean to say is that Kala's alliance with Chaskar is not integral to the story i.e. if Chaskar was acting Alone in tapkaoying Dutta, it would have hardly made Any difference. For Chaskar's real significance here is as a villain from whom Seema saves Dutta...gaining forgiveness in the process.😊 Of course this whole supari thing strives to make Kala larger than life in her evilness! And I'm not in favor of that. But then it's the CVs story and we have to accept their perceptions of the different characters...if we want to stick to the show that is😊

Thats the main problem I have with Kala's antics lately. She was always evil but the CVs understood her limits. That is they mostly didnt make her do something repeatedly to evoke suspicion of other characters like Dutta, Baji. Plus she had some kind of check in place in the form of Kishore.
But now her evilness is shown as so larger than life than that they have really dumbed down all other characters around her whether its Dutta, Baji or Kishore. I can understand if her sisters or mother dont suspect her-afterall who would believe the worst of a family member? But Dutta and Baji letting things go is not done.
shruti10august thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I m wid u tin.
I want to dedicate one song to cv's:

Wake up cv's saare viewers kahe,
wake up cv's saare viewers kahe,
wake up cv's, sab dishaon se aa rahi hai aawaz, sun sako to suno abhi, WAKE UP! WAKE UP!