Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Wake up Creatives!!

Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Dear Creatives,

Please wakeup, enough of slow motion progress, I tell you at this rate you will even manage to beat a snail in a race!!😛  Crapy episode, crapy story telling and it is becoming increasingly difficult to keep our eyes open during the telecast...remember the channel is not free beaming in my drawing room and I paid for to watch your serial.  You better deliver otherwise I will have to take serious action in form of wanting my money back from the channel and of course the channel will demand the same from you....😉😉 Now boys and girls...ho giya masti, new year bhi chala giya + 19 days now get back to work and give us some meaningful and rocking episodes...

I feel sorry that you missed so many nice opportunities to tell your story, instead kya Kalavati ko lekar ghisi piti track me phas gaye....end it ...ageh baro...show some family bonding...utilize madhu...promote Baji from the man servant's category to a brother for Naku....the way she treats him, I must say I treat my driver with much more  respect....chalo kaam pe lag jao...chaskar ko karo chhuti aur hume karo mukti from this track....

from a very irritated and disgusted viewer!!
Edited by tintiny - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Now that u have raised it Jayati...there was no Kala today. *Shocked muh*
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I agree that the CVs need to wake up...I think they have! But it's impossible to please everyone! You are demanding more screen time for Madhu...but I'm better off without her! I'd choose Chaskar over her any day! Also, I'm not looking forward to any family drama in LTL...TV is so choked full of them already!😊
yoyo2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

shreya u mean sach mai NO KALA, wah, okie i'll find some time to watch the epi,,, 

Fishfish thumbnail

@sub-rosa, Madhu was an example...to show family bonding...sisterly bondings, all sisters are not Kalavati in short....I too liked Chaskar at the beginning but now he is getting on to my nerves, I would have loved it much more if he would have not cooperated with Kalavati as he had already made a pact with Dutta..but then it is my thinking....he should have fought with Dutta separately for his power...

sub_rosa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tintiny

@sub-rosa, Madhu was an example...to show family bonding...sisterly bondings, all sisters are not Kalavati in short....I too liked Chaskar at the beginning but now he is getting on to my nerves, I would have loved it much more if he would have not cooperated with Kalavati as he had already made a pact with Dutta..but then it is my thinking....he should have fought with Dutta separately for his power...

To each his own!😊
TheRager thumbnail
@Jayati: I agree on that. Wish they hadnt had Chaskar co-operate with Kala. His character could have then been interesting. Now he's Kala's sidekick.
Fishfish thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kshreya2002

@Jayati: I agree on that. Wish they hadnt had Chaskar co-operate with Kala. His character could have then been interesting. Now he's Kala's sidekick.

Shreya I always knew Chaskar would betray Dutta but they could have done it in a different way...wahi evil sister and wahi her tricks....I really liked the Anna  track even Chaskar had potential but then they ruined it....
TheRager thumbnail
Yep Jayati...they ruined a potentially interesting track with Chaskar just like they ruined the DP track.
sub_rosa thumbnail
I don't think the Chaskar-Kala alliance would have any major impact in the story. Chaskar is going to be blamed for Dutta's murder...and killed. Kala will be safe. At the end of the day, it wouldn't matter whether she ever knew Chaskar or not. Chaskar has been brought into the story not to play Kala's sidekick, but to bring about Seema's redemption, and in turn TaSha reunion.