Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV - Jan 19th 2011 - Written Update (Page 5)

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
I am actually into Vampires, Ware wolves et al...but personally I did not like the Twilight series (havent read the book, talking abt the movie)...except for the first one....but I do like watching Vampire shows such as The Gates and True Blood...they wayy better than the movie....I also tend to like fantasy  action movies like Lord of the Rings, Chronicles of Narnia...for some reason not a big Harry Potter fan.... since you are suggesting..will definitely read what Mark has to say about Twilight... hahah....

Did you watch the Globes?? what do you think about Inception not winning? I personally loved The Social Network, so happy that it won the biggies.......Inception was a great movie..but I guess the jury was dreaming and did not understand the movie....LOLLOL but somehow I wanted Leonardo to win..alas he wasnt nominated Disapprove..he has done some great work in Shutter Island and Inception ! 

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
omg is lagi tujhe lagan's story line that?? unbelieable.. in the age where even house maid go to beauty parlor they re showing a person is intentionally made ugly.. man this takes the cake...
does any of u watch pratigya.. its  little gripping but even in that the lead marries her stalker to teach him a lesson.. but the stalker is hero so he is pretty good but what do they expect in real life all stalkers are pretty? they are creepy and perverts...

and yes wats with dressing? even in balika vadhu how do they get any work done with the heavy ghagra and heavy jewelry? either they are so rich that they are all dressed all the time in which case they shld have maid to help..the only help is makaan but ofcourse he is not going to make "tammatar ki chatni" LOL 
they have shown sumitra washing and drying her own clothes.. i mean cmone dnt they have maids to do that too? they are supposed to be so rich...

i agree there are crappy shows in US too like jerry springer.. parental control defo they shows are  more real..  u dont see elaine or racheal wearing clothes of a queen.. i think indian serials are into too much drama

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iloveidiotboxdivmathpjyo

iloveidiotbox Goldie
iloveidiotbox
iloveidiotbox

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
@pallai : Since when did stalking become acceptable? The circumstances under which marriages happen in hindi serials is so ridiculous, that its beyond unbelievable. There is so much inter-family marrying that like Divya mentioned, it is hard to accept everything is hunky dory

@Divya, am not into vampires at all, and why do vampires and werewolves HAVE to exist in the same story? It is always the case! I tried reading True Blood, it was too boring...only blood sucking and R-rated scenes. Me gonna watch new episode of Law and Order SVU tonight...yay!!
khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallai

Omg this is such a slap in anandi's face.. he dared to take gauri to the place he visited on his Honey moon... i hope anandi slaps jagya when she learns this..
i am feeling bad for gauri too.. she is caught up in this without her knowledge she still thinks he is jagat from jaipur a single guy!

thanks for the update...!
Thumbs Up
Clap

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
@pallai - LOL for me its more like some comedy circus which is going on....what do the writers think?? that they can serve anything and the audience will just gobble it up...hahah...also, some outrageous stuff that happens in some shows...for example Uttaran, though I dont follow the show..I watched few episodes while I was in India....heights of idiocy...one of the leads fakes pregnancy inorder to gain back her lover who is now married to her childhood best friend...she also goes and lives in their house....and the guy who actually hasnt slept with her and knows she is faking pregnancy is not saying anything....coz he isnt sure about it or something of that sort....what bull Censored LOL....this lady is busy scheming and plotting against her so called best friend and all members of the house are foolish to not see it  and believe every word she says....haaaaa....and lets not go near the jewelery and saree...everybody is so over dressed with inches of loud cakey makeup....they sleep, work, cook in that attire !! LOL  did they actually show Sumitra washing clothes in BV?? thats weird ! and they show such a huge haveli..who cleans, sweeps and mops? there isnt a maid ....except for Makhan havent seen a maid or servant in maasa's house....Confused

@Priya - I havent read any of the Vampire books...I just like to watch such shows onscreen..I find them interesting.....well..currently I am looking forward to the new season of Royal Pains which starts tomorrow...and also wanna check out Fairly Legal...if it turns out to be good then might get hooked onto it.....till then its the latest season of 24 for me Smile

Edited by divmath - 19 January 2011 at 10:44pm
pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

I was planning to start watching sanskaar lakshmi, are you guys planning too? maybe if all of us start watching it, then we can dump this depressing show! The only reason I come here anymore is to read your posts and comment

BV has been running for close to 3 yrs. I think they should stop it and come up with a fresh new show
saw promos of sanskaar laxmi -just seems same old stuffSleepy---iam watching 'phulwa' after 1st week iam totally hooked -that kid is a delight to watch even her little brother is soo good-its almost therapeutic watching her grit and determinationThumbs Up after anandi's endless tears...
Its serious stuff not at all like  fluffy romantic serials..watch it from the beginning only-the 1st     
3 episodes set the tone of the series-at the 5th  and 6th i wasClapClap...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divmath

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
@Jyo - I want to start watching Phulwa...I remember you told me earlier...but just skipped out of my mind...will definitely watch it over the weekend....BTW is it regarding Phoolan Devi??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyo

sevak Goldie
sevak
sevak

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
I wish they'd shown Jagya attraction only one sided...

Go to top