Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I dont see the 'Indian-ness' ! *EX PICS - PG 9* (Page 8)

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
@ krystal: Ofcourse yaar! Usse toh mereko bhi problem hain! LOL I wouldn't even call it a blooper...because its something that one cannot ignore (and I usually try to ignore minor type bloopers)!! The creatives and ekta really needs to brush up on their history, geography, psychology, philosophy... and all other social science classes! Its quite...illogical! Tongue And that certainly doesn't satisfy my criteria of loving a show whole-heartedly! *sigh*

Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 20 January 2011 at 10:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

0o.Leah.o0

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
why would you want them to speak shudh Hindi! when the reality is different most Indians dont speak pure Hindi even with their kids, they always speak English especially the educated and the high class!

even if they belong to a different era even at that time British used o rule India so still!

about the dress i am more concerned about the changing century then the dresses theme selves first they said it was 18th century then piya said 200 years ago means 19th century and in sbs the anchor said 170 or 180 years ago!

btw the dresses can be explainable as i said they were ruled by British at the time! so they bound to wear tradition and western clothes too 

0o.Leah.o0

0o.Leah.o0 IF-Rockerz
0o.Leah.o0
0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

why would you want them to speak shudh Hindi! when the reality is different most Indians dont speak pure Hindi even with their kids, they always speak English especially the educated and the high class!

even if they belong to a different era even at that time British used o rule India so still!

about the dress i am more concerned about the changing century then the dresses theme selves first they said it was 18th century then piya said 200 years ago means 19th century and in sbs the anchor said 170 or 180 years ago!

btw the dresses can be explainable as i said they were ruled by British at the time! so they bound to wear tradition and western clothes too 
I know that. Trust me its the same scene in my house.
What I am saying is that I think it is over used. Stuff like "Sinking into the ablyss"
C'mon who says that?
And I wasnt serious about the shudh hindi thing.

Highlight on the word 'too'. It would have been better if they had shown Maithili wearing Indian stuff too.

And I can relax with the Maithili thing, but ABHAY who was a peasant wore victorian style stuff?

I am not asking him to wear dhoti-kurta or anything. Normal pant and shirt would have been okay too. Anything that is not so in-your-face victorian. THAT I object to.

And Indians wern't THAT influenced by the British that even peasants wore such stuff.

Just my POV.

ka7eela

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0o.Leah.o0

What I am saying is that I think it is over used. Stuff like "Sinking into the ablyss"
C'mon who says that?

Highlight on the word 'too'. It would have been better if they had shown Maithili wearing Indian stuff too.

And I can relax with the Maithili thing, but ABHAY who was a peasant wore victorian style stuff?

I am not asking him to wear dhoti-kurta or anything. Normal pant and shirt would have been okay too. Anything that is not so in-your-face victorian. THAT I object to.

And Indians wern't THAT influenced by the British that even peasants wore such stuff.

Just my POV.

Maybe Maithili bought that 'dress' for Abhay Wink LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hot_Indo_Chillyka7eela

0o.Leah.o0 IF-Rockerz
0o.Leah.o0
0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

You have amazing imagination !!
ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hot_Indo_Chilly_dkmystery_

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

C'mon who says that?

Just my POV.

i get you now! but still maybe she was still young and loved the western cloths moreLOL

about Abhay maybe he was wearing a hand out of Maithli's  dadWink

btw people do get influenced by those who are around them , if you follow up the fashion globally , you will notice that apart from their own traditional cloths everyone around the world  used to follow similar trend!
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

You have amazing imagination !!
ROFL

watching this show and trying to shut my eyes from the bloopers n then trying to find logic in them has given a boost to my imagination LOL
0o.Leah.o0 IF-Rockerz
0o.Leah.o0
0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

[
i get you now! but still maybe she was still young and loved the western cloths moreLOL

about Abhay maybe he was wearing a hand out of Maithli's  dadWink

btw people do get influenced by those who are around them , if you follow up the fashion globally , you will notice that apart from their own traditional cloths everyone around the world  used to follow similar trend!
True.
That makes sense for Maithili. Not for Abhay.LOL

watching this show and trying to shut my eyes from the bloopers n then trying to find logic in them has given a boost to my imagination LOL

Be happy. You are gaining something watching PKYEK.LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index