Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I dont see the 'Indian-ness' ! *EX PICS - PG 9* (Page 2)

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
I like the way the serial is showing. It's diff. from other shows and I want it always remain like this.

-Suneshine- IF-Rockerz
-Suneshine-
-Suneshine-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
LOL i remember a friend of mine made a post about them talking most in english..and everyone jumped on her by saying i DISAGREE

LOL...i actuly can't belive that the real ppl in india actuly talk that much in english....and i'm tired of the mixed hindi-hinglish...

they are indian..and should talk in indian...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa_dkmystery_

-Suneshine- IF-Rockerz
-Suneshine-
-Suneshine-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Forgot about their clothes...

LOL they were indian 300 agos?..i though they were victorian or from a european country

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

0o.Leah.o0Rituparnaa

0o.Leah.o0 IF-Rockerz
0o.Leah.o0
0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
@madmaxine - Exactly, I like the victorian dress too. Okay, Maithili wearing it is fine to an extent. But Abhay too? That had me going - 'huh?'

And yes, after hearing Chand say that dialogue, I made this post. Who talks like that?

@Suneshine - Exactly! I wanna see DESI stuff. If I wanted western, i would have stuck with TVD
-Suneshine- IF-Rockerz
-Suneshine-
-Suneshine-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Leah - i'm not indian and it is just positiv to hear them talking in english if they were english..but they are indian for god sake... I have a friend who is from india..and they are living in norway..and yet when i visit her..she and her family are always talking in hindi/urdu...and no such english-norwegian words ae used by them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Suneshine-

LOL i remember a friend of mine made a post about them talking most in english..and everyone jumped on her by saying i DISAGREE

LOL...i actuly can't belive that the real ppl in india actuly talk that much in english....and i'm tired of the mixed hindi-hinglish...

@bold -india is a country where most number of languages are spoken!!! nd it is not necessary dat if we r indians we shud speak in hindi only.....even u r not an indian den y do u watch indian serials??WinkWink
@red- yup we actually talk like dat only......Smile
PS didn't mean to be rude but it is jst my POV being an indian!!!!

Edited by chakku - 19 January 2011 at 10:42am
0o.Leah.o0 IF-Rockerz
0o.Leah.o0
0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged

Leah - i'm not indian and it is just positiv to hear them talking in english if they were english..but they are indian for god sake... I have a friend who is from india..and they are living in norway..and yet when i visit her..she and her family are always talking in hindi/urdu...and no such english-norwegian words ae used by them

You are not Indian? OMG. How do you understand these soaps then?
Actually mordern day Indians do use a LOT of English words in their day to day language. I bet half of them must have forgotten how to say 'chair' in Hindi. Its that bad.

Thats why I am cool with the gang talking in Hinglish. But the Raichands? Thats just weird.

-Suneshine- IF-Rockerz
-Suneshine-
-Suneshine-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

@bold -india is a country where most number of languages are spoken!!! nd it is not necessary dat if we r indians we shud speak in hindi only.....if u r not an indian den y do u watch indian serials??WinkWink
@red- yup we actually talk like dat only......Smile
PS didn't mean to be rude but it is jst my POV being an indian!!!!

I watch indian shows cuz of the indian-ness in their shows..but not anymore...If i wanted to hear them talking in english i will prefer a english show...i'm watching indian show cuz i like the orginal language and their original culture..and whats up with that question btw?..aren't non indian welcome to watch indian shows?...

And i don't know why u are saying that cuz i have many indian friends who do not mix enlish when they are talking in hindi/urdu..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index