Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I dont see the 'Indian-ness' ! *EX PICS - PG 9* (Page 11)

0o.Leah.o0 IF-Rockerz
0o.Leah.o0
0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
One more pic added.

@ Ka7eela - Hmm. Actually, they only exposed the waist part. But they were very conservative. Covering their faces with a choli and all when men were in the room. But of course, that was mostly only in North India. The Rajasthan side.

You are not Indian? If I dont mind asking, which country are you from? I find it fascinating that Indian serials are becoming popular in other countries too.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0o.Leah.o0

One more pic added.

@ Ka7eela - Hmm. Actually, they only exposed the waist part. But they were very conservative. Covering their faces with a choli and all when men were in the room. But of course, that was mostly only in North India. The Rajasthan side.

You are not Indian? If I dont mind asking, which country are you from? I find it fascinating that Indian serials are becoming popular in other countries too.Embarrassed

@blue, not only waist , they used to wear sleeveless, backless, short gagras and that one like tight pant or dutti or something(i dont know whats it's called)  which exposes the legs too! even in the mythology women used to wear these kind of attires, and as i see it they still do.. 

hey i am from Oman..but i understand Hindi well and can manage to speak it tooSmile

Edited by ka7eela - 22 January 2011 at 10:37am

Prinsesse.Suvi

0o.Leah.o0 IF-Rockerz
0o.Leah.o0
0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

[
@blue, not only waist , they used to wear sleeveless, backless, short gagras and that one like tight pant or dutti or something(i dont know whats it's called)  which exposes the legs too! even in the mythology women used to wear these kind of attires, and as i see it they still do.. 

hey i am from Oman..but i understand Hindi well and can manage to speak it tooSmile
Na na....That is only in the mytho serials. They overdo things you see. That didnt reall happen.

You are form OMAN? Whoa. I used to stay there. I studied in Indian School Muscat for like 3 years or so.(Have you heard of it?)
I used to stay in Al-Khuwair.

I LOVE that country ! Its so clean and beautiful !

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged

[

Na na....That is only in the mytho serials. They overdo things you see. That didnt reall happen.

You are form OMAN? Whoa. I used to stay there. I studied in Indian School Muscat for like 3 years or so.(Have you heard of it?)
I used to stay in Al-Khuwair.

woo you have been in Oman! its a small world Winkyeah i have heard of that school and they have many branches.
glad that you liked staying in OmanBig smile
@ blue what about historical movies?!and  sculptures then!Confused

Edited by ka7eela - 22 January 2011 at 10:47am
0o.Leah.o0 IF-Rockerz
0o.Leah.o0
0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged

woo you have been in Oman! its a small world Winkyeah i have heard of that school and they have many branches.
[/QUOTE]
Many branches. ISM is the biggest I guess, Its one of the best school I have studided in, I have also lived in Bahrain and Dubai.LOL

LOL. Sculptures is an entierly diffrent matter. If you have seen any old the colours serials like Ballika Vadhu and stuff, that was how the state of women was.
Trust me, I have studided Indian history.

Prinsesse.Suvi

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Many branches. ISM is the biggest I guess, Its one of the best school I have studided in, I have also lived in Bahrain and Dubai.LOL

LOL. Sculptures is an entierly diffrent matter. If you have seen any old the colours serials like Ballika Vadhu and stuff, that was how the state of women was.
Trust me, I have studided Indian history.
[/QUOTE]

hmm i see!!..so movies like Asoka are misleading and so are many others! very interesting !, but why would they show them in this manner?, shouldn't they get their facts right then!
and you have been to other Arabian Gulf countries too! you should know Arbaic by now thenTongue

Edited by ka7eela - 22 January 2011 at 10:59am

Prinsesse.Suvi

0o.Leah.o0 IF-Rockerz
0o.Leah.o0
0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged

No movie in Bolly works without the exposing these days.LOL

kaushiki9

RadiantTreasure IF-Dazzler
RadiantTreasure
RadiantTreasure

Debate Mansion Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Dont mind me asking u saw that movie "Anaganaga Oka dheerudu" in which language?
I recently watched in Telugu n siddhu was looking damn cute in those outfits..Blushing n i literally was drooling seeing him especially in songs Day Dreaming(Sure it took more than 2 years for them to make this movie complete with all those graphics)

And now back to topicLOL..i too was thinking the same from the day they showed maithali..I did knew british ruled india..but where did victorians come from?WackoROFL
Would love to see some indian-ness for sure..
but is that possible now?ErmmNever mind..ROFL
We love AbhiYa anyways..Heart

Good wishes..
Sri:-)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index