Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0o.Leah.o0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
One more pic added.

@ Ka7eela - Hmm. Actually, they only exposed the waist part. But they were very conservative. Covering their faces with a choli and all when men were in the room. But of course, that was mostly only in North India. The Rajasthan side.

You are not Indian? If I dont mind asking, which country are you from? I find it fascinating that Indian serials are becoming popular in other countries too.๐Ÿ˜ณ
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 0o.Leah.o0

One more pic added.

@ Ka7eela - Hmm. Actually, they only exposed the waist part. But they were very conservative. Covering their faces with a choli and all when men were in the room. But of course, that was mostly only in North India. The Rajasthan side.

You are not Indian? If I dont mind asking, which country are you from? I find it fascinating that Indian serials are becoming popular in other countries too.๐Ÿ˜ณ

@blue, not only waist , they used to wear sleeveless, backless, short gagras and that one like tight pant or dutti or something(i dont know whats it's called)  which exposes the legs too! even in the mythology women used to wear these kind of attires, and as i see it they still do.. 

hey i am from Oman..but i understand Hindi well and can manage to speak it too๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
0o.Leah.o0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ka7eela

[

@blue, not only waist , they used to wear sleeveless, backless, short gagras and that one like tight pant or dutti or something(i dont know whats it's called)  which exposes the legs too! even in the mythology women used to wear these kind of attires, and as i see it they still do.. 

hey i am from Oman..but i understand Hindi well and can manage to speak it too๐Ÿ˜Š

Na na....That is only in the mytho serials. They overdo things you see. That didnt reall happen.

You are form OMAN? Whoa. I used to stay there. I studied in Indian School Muscat for like 3 years or so.(Have you heard of it?)
I used to stay in Al-Khuwair.

I LOVE that country ! Its so clean and beautiful !
ka7eela thumbnail

Na na....That is only in the mytho serials. They overdo things you see. That didnt reall happen.

You are form OMAN? Whoa. I used to stay there. I studied in Indian School Muscat for like 3 years or so.(Have you heard of it?)
I used to stay in Al-Khuwair.

woo you have been in Oman! its a small world ๐Ÿ˜‰yeah i have heard of that school and they have many branches.
glad that you liked staying in Oman๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@ blue what about historical movies?!and  sculptures then!๐Ÿ˜•
0o.Leah.o0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ka7eela

woo you have been in Oman! its a small world ๐Ÿ˜‰yeah i have heard of that school and they have many branches.
[/QUOTE]
Many branches. ISM is the biggest I guess, Its one of the best school I have studided in, I have also lived in Bahrain and Dubai.๐Ÿ˜†

LOL. Sculptures is an entierly diffrent matter. If you have seen any old the colours serials like Ballika Vadhu and stuff, that was how the state of women was.
Trust me, I have studided Indian history.
ka7eela thumbnail

Many branches. ISM is the biggest I guess, Its one of the best school I have studided in, I have also lived in Bahrain and Dubai.๐Ÿ˜†

LOL. Sculptures is an entierly diffrent matter. If you have seen any old the colours serials like Ballika Vadhu and stuff, that was how the state of women was.
Trust me, I have studided Indian history.

hmm i see!!..so movies like Asoka are misleading and so are many others! very interesting !, but why would they show them in this manner?, shouldn't they get their facts right then!
and you have been to other Arabian Gulf countries too! you should know Arbaic by now then๐Ÿ˜›
0o.Leah.o0 thumbnail

No movie in Bolly works without the exposing these days.๐Ÿ˜†

RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Dont mind me asking u saw that movie "Anaganaga Oka dheerudu" in which language?
I recently watched in Telugu n siddhu was looking damn cute in those outfits..โ˜บ๏ธ n i literally was drooling seeing him especially in songs ๐Ÿ˜(Sure it took more than 2 years for them to make this movie complete with all those graphics)

And now back to topic๐Ÿ˜†..i too was thinking the same from the day they showed maithali..I did knew british ruled india..but where did victorians come from?๐Ÿคฃ
Would love to see some indian-ness for sure..
but is that possible now?๐Ÿค”Never mind..๐Ÿคฃ
We love AbhiYa anyways..โค๏ธ

Good wishes..
Sri:-)

msainhjaug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Talking in english to each other is still okay... but R's speak in english even in their minds ๐Ÿ˜†

And abhay's outfit could be a uniform... may be... like security gaurds used to have