Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Kriya the Cutest and the best couple (Page 5)

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by suk4

I think the team who picked Arja as kriya  should get a lifetime achievement award for thisSmile 
Carisma, you'll have to make an EA or something for them, but then again, every time i get excited, something goes pear shaped, so let's not jinx ourselves!
Even today's brief scene, the way they looked at each other, was heart warming, only these 2 can do that.  And like laks said, others are trying to copy but only look silly.
It's hard to imagine them ever acting with anyone else, these 2 were meant to be together.
And like u say, even the old scenes look good in vms, but we need some new ones and fast!
true - whenever there is a new one we try and put them in aswell. they are so meant to be. i just wish they see it.

@ purple - In SPA 2010, pooja actuallty thanked the team for making them a couple... n she said thecredit should go to them.... Its clear tht they love n respect eachother..... the love is just woozing from their eyes...
Yest's scene - the way he looked n smiled at her n he was actually admiring her , he is more than happy to hv her near near tht close...the way he went to switch off the light says it all... noew they r very close... Pooja was shy , couldn't look at his eyes.... but brought out all the love for him....bechariEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavnasuk4carisma2

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Originally posted by carisma2

I think the team who picked Arja as kriya  should get a lifetime achievement award for thisSmile 
Carisma, you'll have to make an EA or something for them, but then again, every time i get excited, something goes pear shaped, so let's not jinx ourselves!
Even today's brief scene, the way they looked at each other, was heart warming, only these 2 can do that.  And like laks said, others are trying to copy but only look silly.
It's hard to imagine them ever acting with anyone else, these 2 were meant to be together.
And like u say, even the old scenes look good in vms, but we need some new ones and fast!
true - whenever there is a new one we try and put them in aswell. they are so meant to be. i just wish they see it.

@ purple - In SPA 2010, pooja actuallty thanked the team for making them a couple... n she said thecredit should go to them.... Its clear tht they love n respect eachother..... the love is just woozing from their eyes...
Yest's scene - the way he looked n smiled at her n he was actually admiring her , he is more than happy to hv her near near tht close...the way he went to switch off the light says it all... noew they r very close... Pooja was shy , couldn't look at his eyes.... but brought out all the love for him....bechariEmbarrassed
muwahss to u babitha yaara have not read everynes comments was busy in pms but will read Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

yara i really liked your pp i hope u can see everyone other than fl now or still in her landLOL
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
babs suki u people only saw him looking at her eyes and switching off the light Cryi have seen one more thing yaara Winkhmmmmmmmmmmmmm i was thinking agar yehi haal raha na beta then fbii will ask me to donate my eyes to them for searching ladenLOL

Edited by telstra - 19 January 2011 at 10:38pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavnasuk4ArjaAddictbabithaj

dhanitrivedi Newbie
dhanitrivedi
dhanitrivedi

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
I agree thay are attractive couple and complimenting couple.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavnacarisma2

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

babs suki u people only saw him looking at her eyes and switching off the light Cryi have seen one more thing yaara Winkhmmmmmmmmmmmmm i was thinking agar yehi haal raha na beta then fbii will ask me to donate my eyes to them for searching ladenLOL
LOLLOLLOL
 batao.. atleast thru pm.... waiting... what els eu saw beta... batao... jalbo..EmbarrassedLOLWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavnaArjaAddict

krishnabhavna Senior Member
krishnabhavna
krishnabhavna

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Hey carisma didi thanks for such a lovely post i m madly in love with arja/kriya . I dnt know whats magic is there between the two whole day Day Dreaming about them.I watch this show only for kriya infact i used to watch even the repeat telecast .I dnt even remember how many times i watch each kriya scene on YT n still continuing the same thing BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

Edited by krishnabhavna - 20 January 2011 at 6:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
diiiiiii....u rock for starting such topics...i just lubddddd all ur vm's...wowwww dii ammazing....Kriya dey r da best couple indeeeeeeeeeeeed!!!!No one in da present TV industry can be compared to dem....NOONE!
eVEN I WISH DAT arja REALIZE SOON WAT DEY R N WAT DEY CREAT IN US!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavnasuk4babithajcarisma2

Go to top