Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Kriya the Cutest and the best couple (Page 4)

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
YOU ARE WELCOME. you know all this love I was feeling them, I had to just pour it out here, today. After I make Vm's I get really emotional about Kriya. That vm - tumse milke 0- actually bought tears to my eyes. THEY ARE JUST SOOO PERFECT TOGETHER. They need to open their eyes, yaar.

I know carishma. i also think like u. they get us too emotional. ya that VM was awesome. the meaning of words too touching . the add scene were he tells abt saath janam OMG still whenever i see that scene i get tears in my eyes. the next one is when she confess her love to him and then he talks OMG so touching.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavnaElvira22carisma2

suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
I think the team who picked Arja as kriya  should get a lifetime achievement award for thisSmile 
Carisma, you'll have to make an EA or something for them, but then again, every time i get excited, something goes pear shaped, so let's not jinx ourselves!
Even today's brief scene, the way they looked at each other, was heart warming, only these 2 can do that.  And like laks said, others are trying to copy but only look silly.
It's hard to imagine them ever acting with anyone else, these 2 were meant to be together.
And like u say, even the old scenes look good in vms, but we need some new ones and fast!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

na9nakrishnabhavnaCrAzYREDcarisma2

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
I think the team who picked Arja as kriya  should get a lifetime achievement award for thisSmile  well said who ever picked them they need a award and thanks to them for giving us them.well said suk.
Carisma, you'll have to make an EA or something for them, but then again, every time i get excited, something goes pear shaped, so let's not jinx ourselves!ya suk we don;t need EA something we tell and dream and when it comes the next moment we will have a bomb or tornado so it is better it is between us and we enjoy it. see they gave lot of kriya scenes and now all of a sudden no kriya scene for almost 3 weeks i think. so let us jinx ourselves.
Even today's brief scene, the way they looked at each other, was heart warming, only these 2 can do that.  And like laks said, others are trying to copy but only look silly.
It's hard to imagine them ever acting with anyone else, these 2 were meant to be together.
And like u say, even the old scenes look good in vms, but we need some new ones and fast!well said. we need some kriya scene fast.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavnaCrAzYREDcarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk4

I think the team who picked Arja as kriya  should get a lifetime achievement award for thisSmile 
Carisma, you'll have to make an EA or something for them, but then again, every time i get excited, something goes pear shaped, so let's not jinx ourselves!
And like u say, even the old scenes look good in vms, but we need some new ones and fast!
true - whenever there is a new one we try and put them in aswell. they are so meant to be. i just wish they see it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavna

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by yemi3006

Day Dreaming Cry
I understand your sentiments, dreamy kriya and arja Cry for not understanding.

Thumbs Up LOL

when it comes to these two, i'm taking a vow of silence otherwise i'll never stop EmbarrassedTongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

na9nakrishnabhavnaFilza.CrAzYREDbabithajtelstracarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

Day Dreaming Cry

Thumbs Up LOL

when it comes to these two, i'm taking a vow of silence otherwise i'll never stop EmbarrassedTongue
pLEASE PLEASEreveal your thoughts.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
very well said sis Clapkitba lub karaingay humo aap say mallom nahin u r too good thankyou for this post yes true onscreen ofscreen they r amazing and sis arja are not kids they know about everything just running away i guess from reality soo much spark between them that a blind person can alsoo feel it .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavnasuk4CrAzYREDbabithajcarisma2

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged

Day Dreaming Cry

Thumbs Up LOL

pLEASE PLEASEreveal your thoughts.Big smile

yemi i would love to know ur thoughts yaara

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYREDcarisma2

Go to top