Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Kriya the Cutest and the best couple (Page 3)

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged

So true carisma.... they really are the best jodi....

even a tiny KRIYA scene brings a smile to my lips and brightens my day....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavnaElvira22suk4Faiza.CrAzYREDbabithajcarisma2

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Carishma u well said. even a small scene like ramanbabitha said it bring smiles in our face. today also when i saw their scene after a long time it made me smile it is unknowlingly. they bring with them some magic i don;t know what. just make us to see them more. ya u r true carishma when she hated him i was like when will she fall for him. Even that scene has so much. i felt the something was there between them. i love the scene in the kitchen first time she is making the chapathi dough and he comes looks at her and then put water. it was so romantic and some dramas copied that . but didn;t have that effect. Oh Carishma i have noticed some of kriya scenes are copied in some dramas. but the magic like them is not there. other scene is when they go for honeymoon and go out with komarsh and he holds her hand and she goes and then she gets ice cubes for komarsh and he gets her one his emotions in them OMG the way he looks at her and her hatred it was awesome. Some of the old scenes are also awesome. another of my favorite is when he comes to bedroom she is sleeping in the sofa and he tries tomove her hair from her face and touches her hand. the way he looks.if she was awake i felt like she will fall in love with him at that moment. they have the naturalness. i think Pratigya has more naughtyness and playfulness in her and she acts well that kind of situvation. Hope they create more magic like this for us. carishma thanks a lot for creating such a post.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

na9nakrishnabhavnaElvira22CrAzYRED---Yemi---babithajcarisma2

Elvira22 IF-Dazzler
Elvira22
Elvira22

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
They really looks good togather..... Dis r the only jodi whom I m madly in love W*H dem..........

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

na9nakrishnabhavnaCrAzYREDcarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_uma

So true carisma.... they really are the best jodi....

even a tiny KRIYA scene brings a smile to my lips and brightens my day....

I know how u mean. I just love making my vm's on them.
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elvira22

They really looks good togather..... Dis r the only jodi whom I m madly in love W*H dem..........
True - they are so great.
My fav jodi's all time are rishi and neetu kapoor, akki - Mine. heheh, Hiten and Gauri tejwani and now Kriya.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavnaElvira22

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

Carishma u well said. even a small scene like ramanbabitha said it bring smiles in our face. today also when i saw their scene after a long time it made me smile it is unknowlingly. they bring with them some magic i don;t know what. just make us to see them more. ya u r true carishma when she hated him i was like when will she fall for him. Even that scene has so much. i felt the something was there between them. i love the scene in the kitchen first time she is making the chapathi dough and he comes looks at her and then put water. it was so romantic and some dramas copied that . but didn;t have that effect. Oh Carishma i have noticed some of kriya scenes are copied in some dramas. but the magic like them is not there. other scene is when they go for honeymoon and go out with komarsh and he holds her hand and she goes and then she gets ice cubes for komarsh and he gets her one his emotions in them OMG the way he looks at her and her hatred it was awesome. Some of the old scenes are also awesome. another of my favorite is when he comes to bedroom she is sleeping in the sofa and he tries tomove her hair from her face and touches her hand. the way he looks.if she was awake i felt like she will fall in love with him at that moment. they have the naturalness. i think Pratigya has more naughtyness and playfulness in her and she acts well that kind of situvation. Hope they create more magic like this for us. carishma thanks a lot for creating such a post.
YOU ARE WELCOME. you know all this love I was feeling them, I had to just pour it out here, today. After I make Vm's I get really emotional about Kriya. That vm - tumse milke 0- actually bought tears to my eyes. THEY ARE JUST SOOO PERFECT TOGETHER. They need to open their eyes, yaar.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavnaElvira22---Yemi---

amrapali_dubey IF-Dazzler
amrapali_dubey
amrapali_dubey

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Kriya roxxxxx......they r the bestest couple....no one can beat them.....the passion n the intensity they potray on screen is just wowwwwwwwwww!!!!.... Lovvvvvve u .....muahhhhhh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

na9nakrishnabhavnaFaiza.carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrapali_dubey

Kriya roxxxxx......they r the bestest couple....no one can beat them.....the passion n the intensity they potray on screen is just wowwwwwwwwww!!!!.... Lovvvvvve u .....muahhhhhh
True - have a look at the cm's i posted last nite - headed win a date with krish - there are 8 vm's, am sure u'll enjoy them

Go to top