Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: carisma2

pLEASE PLEASEreveal your thoughts.😃

yemi i would love to know ur thoughts yaara
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

true - whenever there is a new one we try and put them in aswell. they are so meant to be. i just wish they see it.

@ purple - In SPA 2010, pooja actuallty thanked the team for making them a couple... n she said thecredit should go to them.... Its clear tht they love n respect eachother..... the love is just woozing from their eyes...
Yest's scene - the way he looked n smiled at her n he was actually admiring her , he is more than happy to hv her near near tht close...the way he went to switch off the light says it all... noew they r very close... Pooja was shy , couldn't look at his eyes.... but brought out all the love for him....bechari😳
telstra thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

@ purple - In SPA 2010, pooja actuallty thanked the team for making them a couple... n she said thecredit should go to them.... Its clear tht they love n respect eachother..... the love is just woozing from their eyes...
Yest's scene - the way he looked n smiled at her n he was actually admiring her , he is more than happy to hv her near near tht close...the way he went to switch off the light says it all... noew they r very close... Pooja was shy , couldn't look at his eyes.... but brought out all the love for him....bechari😳

muwahss to u babitha yaara have not read everynes comments was busy in pms but will read 👏
telstra thumbnail

Originally posted by: suk4

I think the team who picked Arja as kriya  should get a lifetime achievement award for this😊 

Carisma, you'll have to make an EA or something for them, but then again, every time i get excited, something goes pear shaped, so let's not jinx ourselves!
Even today's brief scene, the way they looked at each other, was heart warming, only these 2 can do that.  And like laks said, others are trying to copy but only look silly.
It's hard to imagine them ever acting with anyone else, these 2 were meant to be together.
And like u say, even the old scenes look good in vms, but we need some new ones and fast!

yara i really liked your pp i hope u can see everyone other than fl now or still in her land😆
telstra thumbnail
babs suki u people only saw him looking at her eyes and switching off the light 😭i have seen one more thing yaara 😉hmmmmmmmmmmmmm i was thinking agar yehi haal raha na beta then fbii will ask me to donate my eyes to them for searching laden😆
Edited by telstra - 13 years ago
dhanitrivedi thumbnail
I agree thay are attractive couple and complimenting couple.
babithaj thumbnail

Originally posted by: telstra

babs suki u people only saw him looking at her eyes and switching off the light 😭i have seen one more thing yaara 😉hmmmmmmmmmmmmm i was thinking agar yehi haal raha na beta then fbii will ask me to donate my eyes to them for searching laden😆

😆😆😆
 batao.. atleast thru pm.... waiting... what els eu saw beta... batao... jalbo..😳😆😉
krishnabhavna thumbnail
Hey carisma didi thanks for such a lovely post i m madly in love with arja/kriya . I dnt know whats magic is there between the two whole day 😍 about them.I watch this show only for kriya infact i used to watch even the repeat telecast .I dnt even remember how many times i watch each kriya scene on YT n still continuing the same thing ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ Edited by krishnabhavna - 13 years ago
ArjaAddict thumbnail
diiiiiii....u rock for starting such topics...i just lubddddd all ur vm's...wowwww dii ammazing....Kriya dey r da best couple indeeeeeeeeeeeed!!!!No one in da present TV industry can be compared to dem....NOONE!
eVEN I WISH DAT arja REALIZE SOON WAT DEY R N WAT DEY CREAT IN US!!!!!
na9na thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
carisma ur sooooooooooo true,,👏👏👏,,,, they chemistry s just natural,  words seems 2 be les for them for defying ther chemistry...........
wen they show kriya patch up and all ther misunderstaning wer clear,,,,even though it s fiction serial,,,,,,,  i am   sooooooooo happy for them ...they just create magic wen ever they appear...............
ther passionate😳❤️😳 and emotional scenes 😭willl remain forever like sweeet dream😍
in the television industry no one cant crete sme magic as kriya as created ⭐️
kriya  jodi will become milestone .........🥳🥳🥳