Mukti Bandhan

v@ibh@v (Page 2)

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gunseerat

Originally posted by vikrant ronit

Hated IM virani while insulting his frnd. How he can do it with that person who spent childhood with him? I concede that he got fame name just after working hard .it does not mean that u forget ur old days n start living new lyfe. I dont like ds character at all .

true my frnd so true
sucess wil not remain forever
the way he's everyday behaving wid one or the other guy wud make him pay a lot for dis
he's forgotten his parents why not a friend

i think dt there would be only 3\4 persons in india who behave like virani after getting little fame , i never saw any person in my lyfe who became  gruffish with me ever, i m  curious to know  mystery of bhaaoji (dont know correct name) n him  what connection they hv had in past?@ bold line , agree what u said . he does not like talking even with his wife why he would behave  well with others? jo ghar ka naa hua bahaar ka kya hoga??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gunseerat

star_night Senior Member
star_night
star_night

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged

Hated IM virani while insulting his frnd. How he can do it with that person who spent childhood with him? I concede that he got fame name just after working hard .it does not mean that u forget ur old days n start living new lyfe. I dont like ds character at all .

true my frnd so true
the way he's everyday behaving wid one or the other guy wud make him pay a lot for dis

i think dt there would be only 3\4 persons in india who behave like virani after getting little fame , i never saw any person in my lyfe who became  gruffish with me ever, i m  curious to know  mystery of bhaaoji (dont know correct name) n him  what connection they hv had in past?@ bold line , agree what u said . he does not like talking even with his wife why he would behave  well with others? jo ghar ka naa hua bahaar ka kya hoga??

Yes absolutely.......i think bhawanji wud have been a very good frd of Virani in the past but he might  have done something very bad in his business which might have brought this rivalry....

I remember once charu saying tht 25 yrs back virani was a nice man, so something might have happened in his life which had made him to think only abt money and not humanity!!!

Gunseerat

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by star_night

true my frnd so true

Yes absolutely.......i think bhawanji wud have been a very good frd of Virani in the past but he might  have done something very bad in his business which might have brought this rivalry....

I remember once charu saying tht 25 yrs back virani was a nice man, so something might have happened in his life which had made him to think only abt money and not humanity!!!

@ star , glad to see u here , i think dt i  saw u in bb forum.@  bold , even i think same ,   in past even  bhawanji would hv said  something wrong to virani in matter of business dts why virani would hv got outraged with him or  somewhere bhawanji got little fame in front of him , bcoz virani seems to be such person who wants his own profit in  business n others dont get anything whether they do hard work or not.....
  yeah he was  good in begining , almost some persons who  are good in begining become mad after getting money, they  forget everything rishte naate , remember only thing ,  paisa paisa......

Gunseerat

star_night Senior Member
star_night
star_night

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by star_night

true my frnd so true

@ star , glad to see u here , i think dt i  saw u in bb forum.@  bold , even i think same ,   in past even  bhawanji would hv said  something wrong to virani in matter of business dts why virani would hv got outraged with him or  somewhere bhawanji got little fame in front of him , bcoz virani seems to be such person who wants his own profit in  business n others dont get anything whether they do hard work or not.....
  yeah he was  good in begining , almost some persons who  are good in begining become mad after getting money, they  forget everything rishte naate , remember only thing ,  paisa paisa......

Yes i was in the BB forum....U and even I faithful supporter of STDancing.......

Akhir paapi paisa kya kya karvata hai.....In the midst of these rivalry vaibhav toh pissraha haiLOL 

Gunseerat

_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
even I have the same views
Gunseerat IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Princyz_Belle IF-Sizzlerz
Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
I think Vaibhav will fall in love wid Samina.And this will b a cause of fight btween IM n vaibhav.
Gunseerat IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mukti Bandhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index