Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: star_night

Yes absolutely.......i think bhawanji wud have been a very good frd of Virani in the past but he might  have done something very bad in his business which might have brought this rivalry....

I remember once charu saying tht 25 yrs back virani was a nice man, so something might have happened in his life which had made him to think only abt money and not humanity!!!

@ star , glad to see u here , i think dt i  saw u in bb forum.@  bold , even i think same ,   in past even  bhawanji would hv said  something wrong to virani in matter of business dts why virani would hv got outraged with him or  somewhere bhawanji got little fame in front of him , bcoz virani seems to be such person who wants his own profit in  business n others dont get anything whether they do hard work or not.....
  yeah he was  good in begining , almost some persons who  are good in begining become mad after getting money, they  forget everything rishte naate , remember only thing ,  paisa paisa......

star_night thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vikrant ronit

@ star , glad to see u here , i think dt i  saw u in bb forum.@  bold , even i think same ,   in past even  bhawanji would hv said  something wrong to virani in matter of business dts why virani would hv got outraged with him or  somewhere bhawanji got little fame in front of him , bcoz virani seems to be such person who wants his own profit in  business n others dont get anything whether they do hard work or not.....
  yeah he was  good in begining , almost some persons who  are good in begining become mad after getting money, they  forget everything rishte naate , remember only thing ,  paisa paisa......

Yes i was in the BB forum....U and even I faithful supporter of ST.......

Akhir paapi paisa kya kya karvata hai.....In the midst of these rivalry vaibhav toh pissraha hai😆 
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
even I have the same views

Originally posted by: sana.shanak

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">even I have the same views</font>

gud to hear dat
vaibhav wud change
he jus needs sum pokes!
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think Vaibhav will fall in love wid Samina.And this will b a cause of fight btween IM n vaibhav.

Originally posted by: princessdoll

I think Vaibhav will fall in love wid Samina.And this will b a cause of fight btween IM n vaibhav.

dont want it
she luks ugly wid vaibhav
and older to him also
we want vaibhav and devki
becoz sabena is not dat big thorn in IMV's life
watsay
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gunseerat

dont want it
she luks ugly wid vaibhav
and older to him also
we want vaibhav and devki
becoz sabena is not dat big thorn in IMV's life
watsay

Yes,if devki n vaibhav so that would b so interesting 2 watch bcoz IMV hates her.But still i have a thought that Vaibhav n Sabina will b a couple.
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Same here.. 
definitely, Vaibhav will turn into a rebel!
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i dont think dt he would trun in rebel bcoz  his dad always supports him , if  someone hv to turn into rebel  , then its sid who seems to be outraged with his dad , sometimes it appears dt  i m virani loves   vaiabh more dn sid.....