India-Forums

New promo-Apara Mehta (Page 2)

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Even i had to ask that sudesh is married or not? Once i heard that he is not married .now from where did his wife come?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.Ishapurvamcm226

mcm226 IF-Sizzlerz
mcm226
mcm226

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

Even i had to ask that sudesh is married or not? Once i heard that he is not married .now from where did his wife come?
God knows yaarConfused......even I didn't had any idea,just bcoz of this show we came to know that he has a wife n a 22 yr old son.............but the son looks bigda huwaOuch........sharing hukka with DadOuch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pratts-Sneha25--naureen786-purvaFaraan92

-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
What kind of family it is!!! Baap beta smoking hukka together!!! Wah wah!!!! Dead Its look interesting.... 
-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged

They showed only Apara Mehta's stint in the promo. Nothing dramatic happened at her house? Looks like sudesh beri's wife had a smooth ride thereSmile 

Sr. and Jr. Beri smoking hukka seasoned with gali-galoch. Nice bonding happening hereLOL Pooja bedi bonds with her kids at the dining table and these guys over a hukka. LOL  Sudesh beri smokes hukks even in his serial 'Agle janam mohe bitiya hi kijo'. Experienced character Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-naureen786-Faraan92

Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged

Thanx for putting ds promo, i m excited to see celebs in show in place of non celebs , atleast we can get to see their homes from inside. It will be entertaining to see aprana in show .

nice to see u here... Thank God shweta is not in this show warna main tau apna sir hi phaad lety LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-naureen786-

Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetrahz

What kind of family it is!!! Baap beta smoking hukka together!!! Wah wah!!!! Dead Its look interesting.... 

it must not be hukka but sheesha.... sheesha is quite "In" kinda thing
-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayandrah

Originally posted by sweetrahz

it must not be hukka but sheesha.... sheesha is quite "In" kinda thing

No Apara told him in a Promo k Hukka wukka set per piya karein!!! I am waiting for this episode
-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayandrah

Thanx for putting ds promo, i m excited to see celebs in show in place of non celebs , atleast we can get to see their homes from inside. It will be entertaining to see aprana in show .

nice to see u here... Thank God shweta is not in this show warna main tau apna sir hi phaad lety LOL

She is kind of bz  these days, warna aa jaati... She is the queen of reality show!!!! I am not her die heart fan but I want to see her motherhood

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index