Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG........joint family😆..............ab aayega maza...........Saas bhi kabhi bahu thi me to itne badi family ko sambhala tha Apara ne..........yaha dekhte hai kya kya hota hai😈😆
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for posting Mandy 😛 

LOL.. Sudesh was smoking "hukka" 😆😆 and his son too???😲 
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx for putting ds promo, i m excited to see celebs in show in place of non celebs , atleast we can get to see their homes from inside. It will be entertaining to see aprana in show .
I'm confused. I read somewhere that Sudesh Berry was dating a Russian chamiya. He has a wife?

Anyone remember Sudesh Berry and Malvika Tiwari in Kashish? *Drool quotient* His character was a lot like Mr. Darcy. I have vague memories of the show. I searched for it everywhere but failed.

Read that Sudesh and Apara didn't have much problem and they loved this exchange.
mcm226 thumbnail
Originally posted by: purva

Thanks for posting Mandy 😛 

LOL.. Sudesh was smoking "hukka" 😆😆 and his son too???😲 

yeah...............kya family hai yaar😕.....................
mcm226 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

I'm confused. I read somewhere that Sudesh Berry was dating a Russian chamiya. He has a wife?

Anyone remember Sudesh Berry and Malvika Tiwari in Kashish? *Drool quotient* His character was a lot like Mr. Darcy. I have vague memories of the show. I searched for it everywhere but failed.

Read that Sudesh and Apara didn't have much problem and they loved this exchange.

yeah Maya.........I remember that serail😳😳😳...........Malvika n Sudesh😳.....old days😍
Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mcm226

yeah Maya.........I remember that serail😳😳😳...........Malvika n Sudesh😳.....old days😍

I remember but very vaguely!😕
Should be interesting epi
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Even i had to ask that sudesh is married or not? Once i heard that he is not married .now from where did his wife come?
mcm226 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vikrant ronit

Even i had to ask that sudesh is married or not? Once i heard that he is not married .now from where did his wife come?

God knows yaar😕......even I didn't had any idea,just bcoz of this show we came to know that he has a wife n a 22 yr old son.............but the son looks bigda huwa........sharing hukka with Dad