Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

I MISS KARISHMA KAPOOR (Page 9)

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetluver

@NEETU DI :::chodo yaar why r u burning ur head and for these STALE lollypopsLOL.....some bunch of srk pies.......they are already heartbroken since their JERK has been thrown out from twitter and so landing all the crap here and there.....

writing from ur laptop and this chrome browser is a headacle...otherwise i have enjoyed a lot on this forum if i had my pc repaired..dealing with these srk lousy chicksROFL.

i know i will be banned until i waana take full enjouymentWinkWink

You can say what you like...you have the right I am a massive SRK fan but I don't care what you are saying it makes me laugh though ROFL

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
no problem I didn't take it to heart anyway.
~*simran*~ IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheensmarieruky786

Neetu_PB_lover IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged

bolly007 Goldie

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neetu_PB_lover

Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

people shouldn't just assume that those who might prefer kareena don't know about who karishma was etc.... TongueTongueTongue

many people are familiar with both... karishma's time wasn't as long ago as nargis...!   Confused

but yes, kareena definitely had it easier... she literally got movies on a platter early on in her career, because karishma had already paved the way for her...!!  
people have their own opinions and u have no right to which assumptions they should have or not.....

everyone is entitled to their own opinion so stop taking everything personally like a kidSleepy

its quite obvious tht the generation who likes kareena wont even bother to who karisma was and what had she done !!!! past is past after all...but fans who liked nargis in tht era...they wont even look to kareena today.......i remember the legendary music director Naushad said much before his death ki 'AAJ KI KHATOONON KO CHAMKILI MITTI SE FILMON KO CHAMAN BANANA PADTA HAI LOL today's heroines just use make up to light movies...thats it....so its all abt the way u look at things...

those were your words... and it is an assumption.... isn't it... because there are many who are familiar with both their works, but prefer kareena....!   TongueTongueTongueTongue   learn to read... not everyone finds reasons to bash others....!!   before supposedly pointing out the 'indirect attacks', perhaps, look at your own comment....!!   TongueTongueTongueTongue

and 'kiddo' was why you were instigated and called me names...?   LOLLOLLOL   then i wasn't so wrong afterall....!  TongueTongue

i don't mind you calling me a granny... TongueTongueTongue   but you can't add insults to that.... and think that is okay...!   besides, you called me despo, and god knows what other words (check back your own topic....).... not only that, later on you constantly brought in srk and mnik in the topic, and when your point was proved wrong, started with the rules jaap... and said you pressed like by 'mistake'... how was it a 'mistake', when you brought in mnik again later on and akshay too....!!   TongueTongueTongue   before lecturing other people on 'rules' and whatnot, why don't you follow your own advice...!!   TongueTongueTongueTongue

and you need your twin id, to support yourself....?!!   LOLLOLLOLLOL  

Edited by Nuktaacheen - 21 January 2011 at 6:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smarie.khoobsurat.

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bolly007

Originally posted by lensahunte08

Originally posted by bolly007

Originally posted by lensahunte08

I know maddy I was just joking with her.

Back to karishma, I think she overracts sometimes esp in comedies. And she over does her crying scenes.
thats exactly y she has got a national award, 2 best actor awards in her 12yrs career, lets see if kareena can get a national award nd a best actor award in another year!

Dude you need to calm down. Not everyone will like karishma better than kareena. So you chill and let my opinion be! Ignore my opinion!   And FYI just because an actor has a national award doesn't make someone a great actor than an actor who doesn't have a national award.
then wat makes kareena better then karishma??? because u think so?? national awards, performances do matter!

it's just an opinion, isn't it... not everyone needs to decide who is better based on the number of awards they get...?  whatever appeals to us, isn't it... we can't all have the same choices, right....!  

and just because someone likes kareena better, does not mean they hate karishma... you can like both, but prefer one over the other....!!  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smarie.khoobsurat.

Salma2 IF-Dazzler
Salma2
Salma2

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged

haha what a thread, it really made me laugh. So INTERNET is hilarious.LOL

LOLIt allows to release own frustrations through celebs and random forum members. Good way of getting out of depression and leaving emotions. On the other hand, its not harmful, People should not take these faceless comments seriously.Tongue

On the topic, Karisma is fab and gorgeous and looks better than ash, rani, pretty though they do younger than her. Her face is younger and sweeter than Kareena too.Embarrassed

Go to top