Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

I MISS KARISHMA KAPOOR (Page 2)

-Mmmmm- IF-Veteran Member
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

or another silsila with Rani.... Wink LOL

and coming to Ash... she fits into the Bachchan Bahurani role to the T.... Nobody could have done that better....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

At heart I also like Karishma better than Kareena. I started liking Kareena post JWM.. before that i was actually a hater.. altho i did like her earlier performances in movies like Asoka.. and refuge.... but still for me she was inconsistent in the beginning of her career.. I have liked Karishma throughout her career... in comedy.. karishma is way better than kareena.. she is more natural.. ofcourse coz she has worked with the likes of govinda in many comedies.. the way she played karishma in AAA i think only she could have done it...she was adorable.. she is also a better dancer than kareena.. and has a better figure than kareena.. Karishma is sooo cool in dancing.. man... i loved all her masala songs with govinda and salman from 90s.. tan tana tan tan tan taraa, tu mera hero number one, tu mere dil mein bas ja, raja babu songs... i thought she almost stole Madhuri's thunder in DTPH.. she was soo much better than Madhuri in dance of envy.. when they danced together...i thought that she was more disadvantaged in terms of roles.. she hardly work with the big wigs of 90s like yash chopra, karan johar... she had to slog her way through comedies.. but she managed to make an impression even in those with her awesome dancing.. in intesity.. i think she rocked in fiza and zubeida.. i wish she could have gotten better roles.. so she could have shown her mettle.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen-Mmmmm-ruky786

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

kareena has some great movies, which i love personally... including some of her over the top movies with govinda... LOLLOL   they were fun watches...

i guess her choice in movies sort of made things go downhill for her... her break-up with abhi might have something to do with it... even rani went into hiding for quite a while... both of their career graph have a lot of similarities, when i think about it... abhi being the common factor...!

oh well... personally, i feel kareena is a stronger actress than kareena... but we do have much better directors nowadays, so that might have something to do with it too... back in the days, some of the movies had some really shoddy direction...!!  LOL

my mom finds karishma to be far more feminine than kareena, with which i agree...!   EmbarrassedBig smile

I don't think kareena did a movie with govinda yet LOL I know you mean karishma u got the sisters confused. And I agree, Kareena is a better actress than kareena LOL

Edited by lensahunte08 - 19 January 2011 at 12:34pm
-Mmmmm- IF-Veteran Member
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Lensa.. thats a misspell... N meant to write Karisma.... Smile

Nuktaacheen

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
I cant choose between Karishma and Kareena love them bothROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mmmmm--SMay31-

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
I know maddy I was just joking with her.

Back to karishma, I think she overracts sometimes esp in comedies. And she over does her crying scenes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen-Mmmmm-

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lensahunte08

I don't think kareena did a movie with govinda yet LOL I know you mean karishma u got the sisters confused. And I agree, Kareena is a better actress than kareena LOL

LOLLOLLOL   oh lensa... thanks for corrections... i've corrected my typos...  EmbarrassedBig smile

kareena is better actress than kareena... it sounds hilarious now that i think about it....!!   LOLLOLLOL

lekin samajhdaar loog samajh gaye... jo naa samjhe wo anadi hai.... WinkTongueLOLLOLLOL

.khoobsurat.

LEO88 IF-Dazzler
LEO88
LEO88

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
it funny i used to hate karishma n now her sister is my faviourate actress...

Go to top