Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

I MISS KARISHMA KAPOOR (Page 12)

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neetu_PB_lover

Before that twitter srk topic.......i dont think even had a hard with u.....since u instigated me by calling a kiddo and lecturing words...the thing started from there and dont blame full on for that...u could have avoided it ... becoz i asked it to desigal to change tht username.....i dont know what made u crazy by doing that....ConfusedConfused

oh...watevr i proved wrong...oh what ur gonaa do..file a case on me..haha do whatever you can...and giving me tips on being on a topic first u learn to respect other opinions...and also calling other assumptions as well......u can either agree to disagree but dont tell anyone which asumption one should make or not....as far as i remember i did post in the karisma topic....two times...till ur indirect attack comes by........and for how long i will keep reporting till no one listens ...i am not gonna take crap for a long time be it anybody...i do report and when no body takes action i reply from my side..

and do not get double minded where u talk abt being done and comes back with ur usualsSillysparing u???? the question is...when will u spare uselfConfused...

apni baat kyun nahi karti.......u instigate others and expect others to welcome u with an aarti......apni baat karo....and dont talk abt being civil...seen u enuff in that srk twitter...where the thing was not even asked to u and then u started poking ur nose......agar kuch theek karna hai lady to apne aap ko karo.....sab apne aap theek ho jayega

kiddo is not an insult... and i never used it as that... all i did was present you a reason... but you went on insulting... because you were 'instigated' by kiddo.... you know, i have kids... and kids are much better than that... they don't curse out people like this... so yes, i was wrong in calling you a kiddo.... you're not a kid... TongueTongueTongue

indirect attack...?  how did i 'attack'...??  did i call you any names... and if you consider that an 'attack, then was your comment not an 'attack'... all i said was that how can you just assume people prefer kareena over karishma because they don't know who karishma is... a lot of people know both.... so how was that an attack...??  Confused  

i'm sorry, but i'm not like you... i don't look for reasons to bash other members and call them names, just because of my own misconceptions...!!    nor do i pretend that i hate certain things, and do them myself...!!   TongueTongueTongue  

once again, thanks for proving my point... hypocrisy is not just a word....!  Tongue   i don't come on IF so i can file cases on people, etc... i do have a life, thanks....!!   TongueTongue

Edited by Nuktaacheen - 21 January 2011 at 8:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

Neetu_PB_lover IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Such a shame that such topics have to be closed cause of silly arguments.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenruky786

Go to top